Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    I keep hearing this, but its been going on for so long and nothing hass come up.
    Because there really is nothing and the republicans just can't admit it. I was parroting their excuses

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    I will let you watch it for yourself.

Also - she LIED to every single one of the families of the 4 Americans that died. She told every one of them that the attack was based on the video when she knew from the start was that not the reason - she knew that it was a coordinated terrorist attack.
    And yet, who cares?
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Because fuck you, that's why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Republicans, the party that says it wants less government.

Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    We also learned that there were over 600 requests for additional security by Chris Stephens that went completely unanswered. If Hillary was so concerned I am sure she could have just given a few Wall Street speeches and funneled them the money through the Clinton Foundation.
    You've changed my mind. With Trump making 1.5 million per speech, let alone taking his inheritance into consideration, think of how funded our security and defense will be when he's paying for all of that out of his own pocket, not to mention the goodness of his heart. We'll never have to worry about being attacked while he's in office.

Well the worst president we've ever had hindered the investigation so people shouldn't be surprised that the investigation toot a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahhdurr View Post
    They wasted millions of dollars uselessly trying to repeal the ACA why not waste a few more uselessly trying to get Hilary in trouble.
    Nothing compared to the trillions Obama has put us in debt. So yeah, they should go for it as much as they'd like. Let them feel like "special" investigators.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Elarena View Post
    Well the worst president we've ever had hindered the investigation so people shouldn't be surprised that the investigation toot a long time.
    I think it is time we stop blaming bush for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Lol really though, the mental gymnastics are disgusting. He was shady, just like Obama & Trump & Hillary are.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

The seven investigations, you mean.

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    And yet, who cares?
    The people who dont want a blatant liar and scumbag as their commander and chief. The people who arnt blinded by said lies or vote for their party only.

Quote Originally Posted by GodlyBob View Post
    How can one be the worst president ever but still have the clairvoyance to impede an investigation involving so many individuals and lasting for years? I just...How do those two things go into the same sentence?
    So your asking how this guy can be the worst yet still screw with the investigation so as to prolong it? Easy. It has nothing to do with his actual job aka hes being a bad president, and every thing to do with the power that job gives you. So instead of spending time on his actually presidential duties hes screwing up an investigation and making it take longer. Thats not his job.
    Last edited by Zeek Daniels; 2016-07-04 at 06:33 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    How can one be the worst president ever but still have the clairvoyance to impede an investigation involving so many individuals and lasting for years? I just...How do those two things go into the same sentence?
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

The same way the "do-nothing dictator" works in the same sentence. Logic!

The same way he can be totally ineffective in his mom jeans while also being "emperor" obama and abusing executive power like a tyrant.

Duh.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    The seven investigations, you mean.
    it really shows how scared they are of her, grasping at straws for so long.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The same way he can be totally ineffective in his mom jeans while also being "emperor" obama and abusing executive power like a tyrant.

Duh.
    I forgot about the mom jeans. Complaint rescinded.
    /\ Was this sarcasm? Are you sure?
    || Read it again, I'll wait.
    || The results may surprise you.

Quote Originally Posted by AndaliteBandit View Post
    That's what happens when one branch of the government commits to deceiving and obstructing the objectives of the other. And when you mix in a good deal of politics on both sides.

Why are you blaming bush for this? He had nothing to do with this investigation. Unless you're trying to claim that Obama is the worst president ever, which has been argued by only those who know very little of politics. Political experts say that he's the best we've had in quite a while and that he has done a lot with resistance that hasn't been seen much before.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Which one ?

Quote Originally Posted by peterpan007 View Post
    Which one ?
    Well Senior did have a hand (or other appendage) in creating Junior, so I guess they're both to blame.

I can sort of see both perspectives on this Benghazi thing. It seems pretty clear that Hillary's movie thing was a lie, why did she say it? I guess we'll never know. Between stupidity or some wacky conspiracy, I'm going with stupidity though. If Bush blamed 9/11 on violent video games or something weird like that, I can imagine people would be bringing that up for a long time though too, to be fair.