Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    Just woke up and arilalla and jinx are confirmed massive badies.

Hynix the grave mistake warning is just further sign that you are skum. And you're even worse for beloved that I would have protected myself last night after I calmed that I would. It was such an obvious wifom.
    For Arialla it isn't his fault but mine since I switched you and Jynx last nigh. He truly did get a guilty on you but my action made him invest Jynx without his knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    And even a town transporter isn't really good as because he flipped two claimed docs to the point that the true one,Myself, would have been vulnerable to a kill.
    I do not think this is a valid point. If you are the doctor then you know BF is scum, so by swapping you with a mafia listo is actually saving you as scum wouldn't have attacked their own teammate.

By the way I'm also not entirely sure that is how the mechanic works. I do not believe a self-target ability is affected by transporting. At least it normally isn't, but it is definitely possible it is in this setup, so yeah.

No but investigating a counterclaim is effectively useless as the truth will be determined by the next lynch any ways. But you could argue the other way and that really is just up to taste.

However calling out you guilty like that in the situations RUINED a shit ton of information we could have gotten by claiming so early like that.

Ya so, I don't believe Listo, I don't believe Jynx, and Blood doesn't have a great track record so....

Vote: Listo

I'm going ride the line here, We can't be sure which one of the two targets is actually scum. Listo has given me no reason to believe him, He couldn't be bothered to even know the Item claims of people and then he's saying he switched the two people who were claimed doctors? That doesn't really add up, and this will be the third time some event has taken place where Bloods lynch has fallen through and yet no ones calling attention to that.

You all had the opportunity to switch your vote to blood and you decide to do it a half hour from day end and expect to accomplish something? How about instead of sitting on your ass's you actually be constructive players and push a god damn wagon at the appropriate time BEFORE last minute?

- - - Updated - - -

Meh you know what fuck it, another no lynch isn't going to get us anywhere and you guys don't seem set on asking any questions anytime soon so.

Unvote
    vote: Jynx

Well you guys just lost your town doc, thanks listo!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by JynxieJ View Post
    Well you guys just lost your town doc, thanks listo!
    If you want to continue this charade blame Arialla or a role block. I know for a fact that I put my action in to move you and Blood. If Arialla is telling the truth the guilty belongs to you.

I don't even get why you would swap those two.

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    Because when you aren't invested in playing the game and can't be bothered to contribute you do stupid shit.

It really isn't a bad swap and it's nice to hear you spewing your normal horrible shit virothe. Really you should try harder because right now you're just acting like your normal pathetic whiny duck self.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arialla View Post
    I don't even get why you haven't unvoted or why you massively fucked up by outing your results early. How about you fix your fucking mistakes eh?

The day is over.

7+ Year Old Account
    /pokes head in the game thread.

Hello? Mod? Anybody? How's your Monday going? Think we can talk (except for Jynx) until Crackle forces us to shut up.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    Im awake! EOD in 10 minutes.

- - - Updated - - -

All the townsfolk got up bright and early and were almost immediate to throw out their shade! It felt as if the day was already over, before it even began! Jynx was lynched!

Jynx playing Basic First Aid Kit has died!

Basic First Aid Kit: You've worked with medical professionals all your life, and can protect one person every night! You can't protect the same person twice in a row.

You win with the town.
    30ish hour night phase again! NIGHT ACTIONS PLEASE! <3

7+ Year Old Account
    Hey Crackle...is this the thread that needed bumping? :-)

10+ Year Old Account
    Once again the inanimate objects of the town got down to business and a little bit freaky! It seems after a wild night, the folk returned to the town square and... "WHAT'S THIS?" Someone yells. "What in God's name...fuck?" another yells. "IT'S THE UNDEAD...RUN BITCCCH RUN!!" another yells... Listo playing Cold Toilet Seat was covered in so many peoples blood who knows what the fuck was going! Was it...a VAMPIRE?

Listo playing Vampire Cold Toilet Seat has died!

Cold Toilet Seat You're a transporter! Each night you can go out and transport two people! (E.G. C attempts to kill A but you transport A with B and therefore B will get hit)

You win with the town Vampires.
    The power rests...

Day ends in 48 hours!

With 9 alive it takes 5 to lynch.
    Last edited by Crackleslap; 2016-07-05 at 11:48 PM.

Vote: Reticence

Unvote

Vote: Senna

Unvote

Vote: Blood Fox

Take your pick

Vote Blood Fox

Urgh, vamps

If they work like ToS it makes sense that Listo would sacrifice himself

7+ Year Old Account
    Would a cop get a guilty on a Vampire? Like, if Arialla investigated Listo would that return as guilty?

Either way, there's a guilty on Blood Fox, and that needs to be taken care of first.

Vote: Blood Fox

- - - Updated - - -

BF is now at L-1.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

So yeah I never lied give me some time

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Fox View Post
    So yeah I never lied give me some time
    /waitsforblood