Poll: What´s your favorite WoD dungeon?

Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Favorite WoD Dungeon

Now that Warlords of Draenor has come nearly its end, what was your favorite dungeon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimrail Depot. It is such a cool concept to me, being a train enthusiast to begin with, sure its a bit cramped but that is a part of what makes it interesting to me. Incredible environment, interesting bosses (especially the 2nd that meta achievement knocking them off was a good one) and more. Only negative I have for it are the trash packs at the start that charge and stunlock you.

Also, Harry Potter references.

10+ Year Old Account
    A poll would have been nice. If only to remind people of what dungeons there are.

My favourite is probably Shadowmoon Burial Grounds. Quite a cool dungeon. Interesting bosses that come with some challenges.

Least favourite? Grimrail Depot.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

I always liked UBRS prior to WoD, but it's cool they brought it back and revamped it for Warlords. It's either that or Auchindoun, both are pretty cool.
    "May the way of the Hero lead to the Triforce"

"May the Goddess smile upon you."

"Hero", is what they've all been saying. This world, it isn't worth the saving."

Definately Skyreach (follow by UBRS), I loved everything about it. The amazing lore around it, the size, the aesthics and specially the boss fights.

I remember getting it in the first like 3 challenge modes dailies and pubs wiping so much in the first and second bosses.

Grimrail Depot, followed closely by Skyreach. I like the novelty of fighting on a "moving" train and the mechanics of the second boss. Skyreach has some of the best aesthetics, but the dungeon itself is mediocre.

To be honest, I enjoy them all, aside from Everbloom, which I find to be terribly tedious, and UBRS, because it's a lesser remake (again). While none of them are vanilla good of course, every one of them blows MoP 5 mans out of the water.

Grimrail wins for me though, as the premise and train make it rather unique. It could have benefitted from being a bit longer, or having an added boss.
    Last edited by melodramocracy; 2016-07-04 at 10:37 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I liked the Everbloom, just thought it was a good dungeon

Signature by Serryn

I kind of liked them all to be honest. They just suffered from the to few of them bug. So if I had to pick it would be difficult but it would likely be shadowmoon. Maybe styreach.

I voted for Grimrail depot just because I was so impressed with how they made the dungeon (and the train) feel alive, but I am super surprised to see that so few people like the Everbloom.

The Everbloom is probably my second favorite dungeon just because of how beautiful it is

Deleted
    hard to vote as I like them all EXCEPT Everbloom.

Did like it for awhile, until people were started with the shortcuts, then the fun is gone for me (a least)

"Good thinking, Sir!"

"That is what I do Zogosh, I think good"

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Everbloom is my fav. I really liked Grimrail too.

Grimrail was awesome, but I did like all the dungeons.

10+ Year Old Account
    Only having done them early in the expack, can only talk about the Heroics. Shadowmoon had a great look to it and was pretty fun, Grimrail was fun. I liked Auchindoun and Skyreach (toughest boss = swapblaster).

The others weren't particularly fun or memorable.
    "Believing something is not an accomplishment. The stronger your beliefs are, the less open you are to growth and wisdom, because “strength of belief” is only the intensity with which you resist questioning yourself. Listen to any “die-hard” conservative or liberal talk about their deepest beliefs and you are listening to somebody who will never hear what you say on any matter that matters to them — unless you believe the same. Wherever there is a belief, there is a closed door."

10+ Year Old Account
    Grimrail gotta be one of the top for me, if not the top. Was just so much more different than what we've had before.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

15+ Year Old Account
    Grimrail for obvious reasons.
    And it's nice to see that they raised up a notch with the maw of souls in Legion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azahel View Post
    Grimrail for obvious reasons.
    And it's nice to see that they raised up a notch with the maw of souls in Legion.
    Of course! The ship and its surroundings look awesome.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

I really liked Skyreach and the Iron Docks mostly for voice acting reasons, love the way arrakoa speak and the jokes in iron docks got a good laugh from me the first few times. Gameplay wise they were all pretty good asides from the Everbloom being a bit tedious.

Iron Docks definitely. A few normal trash mobs, a boss, drag two ugly things a little ways, then BOWLING FOR ORCS! I love bowling for orcs. Here, and in the Pit. When that gets old I'll just die. Besides Zoggosh and Koramar's byplay is absolutely hilarious. "I didn't mean the cat." cracks me up every time. I'm smiling right now as I'm writing this. Though I could do with a gangplank exit so it doesn't take forever to run out when doing it on mythic.