Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Well, we defeated all Ulduar Keepers and killed Loken. Killing Ironaya / Archaedas isn't that far fetched. The Keepers are powerful, but not that powerful individually seeing that two C'Thraaxi (similar being to Warlord Zon'ozz or Vezax if I'm not wrong) were able to fight evenly with Tyr for a few days.
    But we were supposedly a lot more experienced and stronger by that time.

10+ Year Old Account
    we used science

Quote Originally Posted by Qualia View Post
    Xuen is not the strongest Wild God, unless I missed something. Xuen is just the strongest Celestial. The Celestial group consists of only 4 Wild Gods - there is no indication anywhere that the strongest among the four is also stronger than all other Wild Gods. At least, they weren't listed at the top of the "Notable Wild Gods" list (although, admittedly it's possible that the list weren't ordered by power) and it's unclear whether they were blessed / bounded with the access to the Emerald Dream.

As for Lei Shen / Xuen size - as others said, there have been multiple cases in lore in which powerful beings were capable of changing their sizes (or even shapes, for some). The Dragons can, the Titan Keepers can, Archimonde can - the list goes on. After all, if the Titan Keepers could change their size, it's very likely Lei Shen could as well since he wasn't that much different from a Keeper back then.
    I think it is right to say Xuen is the strongest in terms of physical strength, after all, he is strength made flesh. Though other wild gods such as the bear twins, or Niazou could give him a challenge, but who is stronger then strength itself?

Deleted
    We went against him with an army of superheroes.
    Orcs killed Cenarius once, who is supposed to be in the same league as Xuen. While they were empowered by demon blood, we beat some of them on Outland before. By this logic we are stronger than a Wild God too, so beating Xuen is not something that makes Lei Shen more powerful than a handful of fel orcs.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sicc View Post
    We went against him with an army of superheroes.
    Orcs killed Cenarius once, who is supposed to be in the same league as Xuen.
    Cenarius wasn't of the size of a mountain. And he is by no means equal to Xuen just because they are both Wild Gods.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    I am all for Lei Shen coming back due to a shitty explanation like "all the powers he absorbed" than most of the revivals Blizzard do. <,<
    Blizzard have never been good at returning old characters. If they ever brought him back, it would be extremly hard to make it a reasonable and good comeback. Better to let him die away and put some "con" points on the WoW lore team instead.

The past can not be rewritten when it comes to characters, but it can be made even worse with bad remakes.
    May the lore be great and the stories interesting. A game without a story, is a game without a soul. Value the lore and it will reward you with fun!

Don't let yourself be satisfied with what you expect and what you seem as obvious. Ask for something good, surprising and better. Your own standards ends up being other peoples standard.

Cuz we are players, (soon to be) the most powerful beings in WoW universe, not even Void Lords stand a chance.

We've killed Archimonde, who killed Malorne. Malorne who was probably the most powerful demigod/wild god.
    We've killed C'Thraxxi before and they appear to be just as powerful as the Titan Keepers/Watchers.
    We've even beat and killed Watchers and Keepers.

We're awesome. Lorewise, i'd imagine we are way more powerful than what we are in game. Mages on par with Khadgar, warriors on par with garrosh/varian, paladins on par with uther, shamans on par with thrall and so on.

I know in game, each expansion we replace epics with greens, but lorewise, all those artifacts, all those powerups have to be adding up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JTHMRulez1 View Post
    Cenarius wasn't of the size of a mountain. And he is by no means equal to Xuen just because they are both Wild Gods.
    Xuen is not the size of a mountain. In the Chronicle he appear to be like 50 meter, so he may have the ability to grow big, but not nearly close to a mountain. Size =/= power, especially not in wow. They are problably not the same powerful, but I doubt Xuen is like 1000 times stronger.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well, thinking about it, how did Grom kill Manoroth with one shot? How did Varian one shotted Onyxia? Fights aren't always about power, but about circumstances as well. (That's how Batman beats the crap out of Superman in BvsS)
    As others have mentioned, Lei Shen wasn't at his full power, some guys hold back until they notice it was a mistake, etc.

Deleted
    Didn't we beat Xuen as well?

Quote Originally Posted by Volardelis View Post
    I think it is right to say Xuen is the strongest in terms of physical strength, after all, he is strength made flesh. Though other wild gods such as the bear twins, or Niazou could give him a challenge, but who is stronger then strength itself?
    Xuen is not literally strength made flesh or a concept ("strength") taken physical form. He is, just like most other wild gods, an animal transformed by the Well energies in Freya's enclaves. His name / title as a Wild God is just "Xuen, the White Tiger", not "Xuen, the Tiger god of strength" or something similar. He is worshiped by the pandaren as the Celestial / God of Strength only because he was the most powerful being among the four Celestials, but what the pandaren believe isn't necessarily to be true given that they never interacted much - if there was even any interaction - with Wild Gods other than the four. The same for other Celestials, they aren't literally wisdom, fortitude and hope taken flesh.
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-07-05 at 08:13 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

7+ Year Old Account
    Xuen is not the size of a mountain. In the Chronicle he appear to be like 50 meter
    50 meters?

There is literally a mountain alongside them.
    Size =/= power
    Of course size is power. Do you think someone or something that is 3 meters tall will hit you with the same strength of that something 103 meters tall? top kek
    Quote Originally Posted by Zmago View Post
    Didn't we beat Xuen as well?
    I don't know what that has to do with this. But yes, we beat Xuen and the other celestials.

Of course size is power. Do you think someone or something that is 3 meters tall will hit you with the same strength of that something 103 meters tall? top kek
    In fantasy fiction? Sure. How did someone with a Gil avatar say that, did you miss all the stuff in CCC or something? =P
    Last edited by Qualia; 2016-07-05 at 09:33 AM.
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang
    Donnons le sang de guillotine
    Pour guerir la secheresse de la guillotine
    Je veux le sang, sang, sang, et sang.

Deleted
    I don't know what that has to do with this. But yes, we beat Xuen and the other celestials.
    Well, everyone seems to complain how we could beat someone who beat Xuen and i'm simply saying that we beat that one as well.

As to why he was that much smaller when we encountered it...
    Well he retreated into his fortress to recover power and rebuild... he could hardly fit inthere being the size he is in that picture.

Isn't that moreso due to the fact they were testing us rather than a fight to the death?
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future