Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by EternalBany View Post
    do you mean the mythic plus?
    cause key system is far from casual mechanic
    What are you talking about?

The keystone system is entirely casual and really built around guiding players into better play.

Anyone whom is going to just screw around won't have a high level keystone and those that do, whether casual or hardcore, will be able to advance closer to their own schedule.

Stop assuming casual is bad, especially since many hardcore raiders would actually fall into the label of casual once a raid is put on farm.

dont even have to get that far up, just the fact that you lose a key if people fuck around or afk is not casual friendly
    Don't play with people who fuck around or afk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, WoW isn't a game that you can pause and continue later. World Quests are the most casual-friendly for Legion, since you'll be getting gear upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    OK... I see this a lot... and I have to say that World Quests are, for the most part, the EXACT same quests you did leveling up to 110. So basically you level through almost all the quests, then do 30 random repeats of those quests each day.

Think of it as questing... again.
    Well, they are called "world quests", so what more than the other questing in the game did you expect?

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    More max level quest chains. Even in the form of World Quests, where the next part of the chain would unlock next week ONLY if you completed this week's world quest. Different quests than the levelling ones. Guess it's too much to ask for such stuff, tho.

Deleted
    dont even have to get that far up, just the fact that you lose a key if people fuck around or afk is not casual friendly
    I dono which information you got, but you dont lose a key if you fail the instance run... you will just wont lvl up your key if you fail oO.
    Example: You managed to get a keystone rank 3 and go mythic+3 with other casuals... casual Y goes afk after 20 min and you wont be able to finish the dungeon in 45 min or anything... you'll regain your key rank 3 after the run if you fail or get a rank 4 if you succeed. You wont lose your keystone cause of somebody else oO. After the week is over you keystone will be downgraded by aprox 20%. Means if you managed to get to rank 6 you'll get a keystone with rank 4/5 instantly the next week, so you wont have to redo rank 1 2 and 3 again.

It's absolutly casual friendly!!

Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    OK... I see this a lot... and I have to say that World Quests are, for the most part, the EXACT same quests you did leveling up to 110. So basically you level through almost all the quests, then do 30 random repeats of those quests each day.

Think of it as questing... again.
    Agree. World quests are just boring "kill x, collect y" daily quests. Why do people think it's a new exciting feature?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sencha View Post
    Agree. World quests are just boring "kill x, collect y" daily quests. Why do people think it's a new exciting feature?
    Because that is better than having absolutely NOTHING to do on Live right now.

And here we see the uber-casual. The kind of player that gives casuals a bad name. Does it require effort? Then let's skip it. Is it handed to me? Then please do so. These are somehow evolved from Sloths, but have not forgotten their lazy tendencies.
    Most of these find any form of grouped content without the group finder to hardcore and will just refuse to do anything that has to do with this.

My advice: Avoid, do not get close or you might get infected with what they carry.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Well it has to be better than the Raid or Die and or AFK in your Garrison that people do now on live.. It can be quite fun since World Quests can involve dungeons and World Bosses.. Hell some of the WQ's also involve elites that can not be soloed so require a party to do them..

Rewards range from crafting mats, order hall resources, artifact power, gear and gold.. There is one where you have a team of withered nightfallen helping you out and you have to get as far as possible into a certain area.. Think of the treasure run on Isle of Thunder but more interesting since there are multiple routes and pickups a long the way..

Quote Originally Posted by Phurox View Post
    Because that is better than having absolutely NOTHING to do on Live right now.
    So you'll do them just because it's still better than doing nothing?

doing nothing < doing world quests <<<<< doing other interesting stuff (even if it involves not playing WoW)

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    And here we see the uber-casual. The kind of player that gives casuals a bad name. Does it require effort? Then let's skip it. Is it handed to me? Then please do so. These are somehow evolved from Sloths, but have not forgotten their lazy tendencies.
    Most of these find any form of grouped content without the group finder to hardcore and will just refuse to do anything that has to do with this.

My advice: Avoid, do not get close or you might get infected with what they carry.
    You are giving raiders a bad name. Please stop

So you'll do them just because it's still better than doing nothing?

doing nothing < doing world quests <<<<< doing other interesting stuff (even if it involves not playing WoW)
    I do play other games than WoW, I even took a ten month break because I did not dig WoD.

I want to play WoW, but that requires that theres content to do. Maybe World Quests sucks, but I haven'tr tried them yet so I can't really say what I feel about them.

You are giving raiders a bad name. Please stop

I do play other games than WoW, I even took a ten month break because I did not dig WoD.

I want to play WoW, but that requires that theres content to do. Maybe World Quests sucks, but I haven'tr tried them yet so I can't really say what I feel about them.
    sorry hun, I'm not a raider. Wouldn't want to be compared to that elitist crowd that has no respect for other people I do normal raids, heroics in a fun casual enviroment. So yes, I am an casual. But the OP is just giving casuals a bad name.

As for world quests, I love em. Great variety and enough to do.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelly View Post
    What are you talking about?

The keystone system is entirely casual and really built around guiding players into better play.

Anyone whom is going to just screw around won't have a high level keystone and those that do, whether casual or hardcore, will be able to advance closer to their own schedule.

Stop assuming casual is bad, especially since many hardcore raiders would actually fall into the label of casual once a raid is put on farm.
    Except it gets reset every week, so you need to run many, many dungeons each week to get to your skill level, which is not casual friendly at all. Casuals are not just people who have irregular schedules, they are also often people who don't have a lot of time to play. Of course you could do Mythics way below your level, just to kill time, but then you could just do heroics or LFR too (or quests, etc).

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    do you mean the mythic plus?
    cause key system is far from casual mechanic
    Casual player doesn't mean Bad player. Does the key system involve some kind of heavy farming?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    sorry hun, I'm not a raider. Wouldn't want to be compared to that elitist crowd that has no respect for other people I do normal raids, heroics in a fun casual enviroment. So yes, I am an casual. But the OP is just giving casuals a bad name.

As for world quests, I love em. Great variety and enough to do.
    The post of yours I quoted were bathed in elitism.

I know what your intentions are, but make elitism and arrogant posts plus insulting others are not the right way to do so.

Maybe your post was sarcastic, couldn't tell though.
    Last edited by Phurox; 2016-07-05 at 09:56 AM.

The post of yours I quoted were bathed in elitism.

I know what your intentions are, but make elitism and arrogant posts plus insulting others are not the right way to do so.

Maybe your post was sarcastic, couldn't tell though.
    mostly sarcasm, because I'm sick and tired of people wanting to dumb down the game even more.. it's getting annoying.

Deleted
    Because i will go to casual mode most likely at this expansion(IRL doenst care do we want to raid or not)
    My plan is simple
    Go around the world and gather things then sell them to the lazy mythic raiders get gold capped and buy the title and mount from myth raid

My issue is the loss of Ashran. Sure, it'll still be there in BG format, but it'll lose what makes it great (I think at least), so from my casual point of view... /shrug
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

They have absolutely everything to do in the game as anyone else. Just at a likely slower pace?