Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    To be quite fair, these people who stop a parade to drone on and on about their special little request should just be arrested. But alas, thanks to these kind of movements the police is to scared to do anything. Because whatever they do, the racism card will be played.
    Or people could simply choose to ignore them, and move on. Who cares if someone stops a parade, just walk away.

Deleted
    Why exactly is BLM not being treated the same as KKK? Racist is racist, no matter what your skin is. I mean, I don't see the media giving so much exposure to KKK, wonder why.

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Most people are hypocrites, and that includes many people who now want to force their beliefs onto bakeries and the like. They whined about oppression, then immediately sought to oppress others. On the other side, many of the people who supported oppression, are now whining about it.

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck with your ban.
    nice work editing my post to make me look racist... i've reported you for that.

Quote Originally Posted by Hitri View Post
    Why exactly is BLM not being treated the same as KKK? Racist is racist, no matter what your skin is. I mean, I don't see the media giving so much exposure to KKK, wonder why.
    Well, the BLM movement hasn't raped, assaulted and murdered countless people. They also do not have the public influence and political power that the KKK once had... not even close. BLM is mostly a bunch of pissed off millenials who have their heads up their asses. Nobody pays much attention to them, except for the few politicians who use them to get votes.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    nice work editing my post to make me look racist... i've reported you for that.
    I didn't edit anything, I clicked "Reply with quote".

What you said is what you said.

I noticed you edited out your racist quote. If it wasn't racist, then why change it?

Here's what you said, in case you forgot:

"There's a reason garbage bags are black.

Also, lets make BLM members slaves again."
    Last edited by Machismo; 2016-07-05 at 02:22 PM.

Or people could simply choose to ignore them, and move on. Who cares if someone stops a parade, just walk away.
    So the gay pride parade should just stop and walk away even thou they spent X amount of money, Y amount of time, and other resources to set it up, get permits for the parade etc?

BLM should of set up a booth/handed out fllyers etc and not stop the parade.

Because the KKK organisation is 150 years old and the BLM is fresh on the block.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatix View Post
    So the gay pride parade should just stop and walk away even thou they spent X amount of money, Y amount of time, and other resources to set it up, get permits for the parade etc?

BLM should of set up a booth/handed out fllyers etc and not stop the parade.
    Actually, they chose to capitulate. They could have told BLM to fuck off.

They started out with a noble goal but now they are just like the KKK. Heck the KKK should do what BLM did, arrange a sit in at the next BLM event and refuse to get up till the organizer signs their list of demands.

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    "Leaders" make them worse.
    Oh yeah? Like MLK? K.

Quote Originally Posted by rosebull View Post
    Oh yeah? Like MLK? K.
    What does MLK have to do with BLM ?

Is there an epidemic of police officers shooting black people in Canada like their is in America? I can imagine that kind of thing not happening in Canada as much as it does in America.

I didn't edit anything, I clicked "Reply with quote".

What you said is what you said.

I noticed you edited out your racist quote. If it wasn't racist, then why change it?

Here's what you said, in case you forgot:

"There's a reason garbage bags are black.

Also, lets make BLM members slaves again."
    Yes, and you can edit the quote. Nice try. And yes, I do remember what you said.

Deleted
    Yall should stop with "BLM is a joke", since we are past that point. The governament already has a blind eye for their bullshit and they show no sings of stoping with the chimpouts. Its a matter of time before they start using violence for their cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Herbert View Post
    Yes, and you can edit the quote. Nice try. And yes, I do remember what you said.
    Man, you can try to dodge all you like, but you got caught saying racist crap. Oh well, that's on you.

7+ Year Old Account
    Morons, all of them. They are the worst possible advertisement for the cause they purport to champion. Dr. King would be ashamed of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Is there an epidemic of police officers shooting black people in Canada like their is in America? I can imagine that kind of thing not happening in Canada as much as it does in America.
    Please tell me your definition of epidemic.

Then after that definition, point out statistics that show we have an epidemic of police killing innocent black men. Focus on the innocent here, because according to law, police have a justification in certain situations to make life and death decisions. It's a shame if most of the men at the other end of those dangerous situations are black, but that is not a problem with policing, that is a problem with the people on the other end of that equation. This is why we constantly bring the conversation back to the community, not the police.
    Last edited by Narwal; 2016-07-05 at 02:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilist74 View Post
    Violence by officers has actually gone down in the past few decades. The real issue is that now there is significantly more scrutiny, mainly due to the ubiquity of cell phones. On top of that, it sheds a light on the system as a whole. There's very little transparency, and you cannot have accountability without transparency. It's not that it is becoming more prevalent, it's just that he public is finally becoming aware of it.

Man, you can try to dodge all you like, but you got caught saying racist crap. Oh well, that's on you.
    Here you go saying it was someone else again. Is this what you do to get by in life?