10+ Year Old Account
    Yea I guess the thing making me wonder about it is the fact they went full nugu idol with it, not getting actresses to play the main parts so I don't know how it will be.

Worry about them getting hurt from slipping in the wet floor because of the rain but still awesome they continue despite the rain

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not sure if it's really up to them if they want to continue or not. Rather than praise them for something they can't control I'd bash their label or the concert-holder for shit management so it's not repeated :/
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    It will always be repeated though. I mean as long as they got somewhere warm right after it's not like the complete end of the world or anything, who hasn't gotten a bit wet in the rain before.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wet stages can be really dangerous, it's not getting soaked in water that is the main issue

- - - Updated - - -

Also, the weather in SK is so bad they're sending out national warnings because of floods. That's not the time for an outdoor concert!
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Also, the weather in SK is so bad they're sending out national warnings because of floods. That's not the time for an outdoor concert!
    Do you live here? Did you feel the earthquake before?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Hana Song View Post
    Do you live here? Did you feel the earthquake before?
    Nah, I live in Sweden. I just indirectly heard about how bad the weather was while reading a "scandal" article about that ex-Beast member ^^ But damn, even earthquakes. Nothing major I hope?
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

Quote Originally Posted by BHD View Post
    Nah, I live in Sweden. I just indirectly heard about how bad the weather was while reading a "scandal" article about that ex-Beast member ^^ But damn, even earthquakes. Nothing major I hope?
    Oh
    Was a magnitude 5 earthquake http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mod...aid=0010335858

10+ Year Old Account
    The strongest in 5 years Truthfully the only thing I know about magnitudes is that 7+ oneshots most pokemon, but chrome's translation didn't mention any deaths at least.

- - - Updated - - -

While I'm here I might as well drop some new music too. Oohyo released 2 versions (Day and Night) of her new single Youth the other day, and they're both great.

Cave Cave Deus Videt

I can't believe nobody made a post about Taeyeon's 2nd mini album release. I blew up my Facebook.

Title track : First successful use of Tropical House into Kpop

2nd track : Collab with Dean

1st Live performance of Why

Choreo version

+ there's been 2 more live Why performances. Her concert starts 9th.

Why released June 28th, radio presence on 30th, autograph stage 30th, Why 1st live performance 1st of July, 2nd on 2nd, 3rd on 3rd.

Her Why release V-app stream, 1 hour before the release, had 320k viewers.

She's expected to slay and rank 1 for Music Bank, MCore, Inkigayo this weekend.
    Last edited by Zeals; 2016-07-06 at 12:57 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is really good, honestly I didn't like it that much on first listen because I was directrly comparing it to I which is still so much better but after a few listens it's pretty good, and so is her mini mostly just not as good as her first one.

10+ Year Old Account
    On repeat listens I'm starting to like Why more, but I'm still waiting for some saint to make a remix without any singing in the chorus. Not really a fan of the rest of the mini though, and the performance is meh. It's an awkward tempo to make a dance for though so yeah w/e.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

So what has everyone been up to lately? Anyone join in on the PokemonGo craze?

- - - Updated - - -

http://neonbunny.bandcamp.com/album/stay-gold

If anyone is into Neon Bunny, she just released a new album.

10+ Year Old Account
    Was spamming OMGirl like my life depended on it but as of some week ago I don't really know what music I want to listen to and no new release has amazed me so I'm barely even listening to anything at all. It's not like I've burnt out on OMGirl because that's impossible, I just don't have an urge for it atm. Also "playing" wow, just trying to get mounts before legion so I'm pretty much just camping rares/world bosses and doing old raids.

Picked up Pokemon Go just a few days ago, haven't played too much because of bad weather but it's pretty fun. Hope they update it often though because I can't see myself playing it too long in its current state.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

I may pick it up eventually. With the amount of players they have and the money they're making, them doing consistant updates/fixes shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I also have actually started running believe it or not. Doing the c25k program. Switched to a specific Babymetal playlist specifically just for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to have to make a whole new workout playlist eventually that doesn't consist of just Babymetal.

Wrong thread and i need new glasses.
    Last edited by BloodyAngel12; 2016-07-14 at 06:33 AM.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PantsDePeon View Post
    I may pick it up eventually. With the amount of players they have and the money they're making, them doing consistant updates/fixes shouldn't be too much of an issue.

I also have actually started running believe it or not. Doing the c25k program. Switched to a specific Babymetal playlist specifically just for it.

- - - Updated - - -

Going to have to make a whole new workout playlist eventually that doesn't consist of just Babymetal.
    That program looks nice, kinda wish I thought of looking up something like that when I began jogging. Might've made it easier early on! I switched from listening to music while running to listening to a fantasy audiobook, works very well for me. But while running with music I greatly recommend https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikKUceLXdt8 both for the tempo and lyrics.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Feel sad for you BHD, there are so many good releases this year and especially lately. Why can't you enjoy them

Speaking of newish songs though, Lunas free somebody has really grown on me, and her b-side 'Breath' is 10/10 I love it.

Deleted
    Blackpink debut soon!