Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    But ... I like how the left thumps their chests with SCIENCE but then ignores it completely when it goes against their agenda (why you would be anti-circumcision on babies is beyond me ... maybe the battle of who can be most "progressive" and "tolerant" ?? a race to the bottom).

Anyways. Here:

http://www.cnn.com/2012/08/27/health...cision-policy/

From: American Academy of Pediatrics (as far as I can tell, not religious-based)

Endorsed by: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (as far as I can tell, not religious-based)

10+ Year Old Account
    You're the only person to bring up left/right bullshit in this thread Jibjub. Get a new hobby, seriously

Hygiene is a really bad reason for doing it esp. considering you're not an infant. There's an easier way to take care of hygiene.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibjub View Post
    But ... I like how the left thumps their chests with SCIENCE but then ignores it completely when it goes against their agenda (why you would be anti-circumcision on babies is beyond me ... maybe the battle of who can be most "progressive" and "tolerant" ?? a race to the bottom).

Anyways. Here:

From: American Academy of Pediatrics (as far as I can tell, not religious-based)

Endorsed by: American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (as far as I can tell, not religious-based)
    European scientists disagree

Anyways. Here:

American doctors tend to be indoctrinated into pro-circumcision stances, do you have an European source?

Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    You're the only person to bring up left/right bullshit in this thread Jibjub. Get a new hobby, seriously
    I never mentioned the right :P

But if you think these "Circumcision is mutilation!" mouth-breathers aren't leftists, then you're fooling yourself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Willfox View Post
    I tried stretching, didn't work, but they basically just made a cut down from the opening along the shaft about 1cm, and then about a year of stretching. Still glad I went that route over full circumcision.
    See IMO that's a better approach

Besides the only reason American women say it looks better is because most have never seen uncircumcised

Anyways. Here:

At least source a scientific paper if you want to talk about science...

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm getting circumcised myself in three days due to medical reasons. If you hang around for a little while I can give a first-hand account of exactly what it's like at 33 years old.
    Good luck... I hope the pain isn't as bad as one might think. Also I wonder how long will it take for an adult glans to get used to the touching so you can actually move and do stuff like before. And... I wonder how long it takes for all the blood veins etc. to heal so you don't get excruciating pain and internal bleeding when you get an erection.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Depends on the way the hole was created, its size, and how long you wore the earring. Mine have fully closed but my partner's have not despite it being two years since he's worn earrings.
    This basically. I have my left ear pierced 3 times, 3rd piercing I let heal because I had issues where it'd tear and bleed whenever I tried having an Earring in it. But the first two piercings had no such issues and I had Earrings in them for a while. Decided to take them out, few years pass, decide to see if I can get Earrings in them again and success the ear piercings were still there. So I think it is just as you said, it depends on the size and how long you wore the Earrings.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    Good luck... I hope the pain isn't as bad as one might think. Also I wonder how long will it take for an adult glans to get used to the touching so you can actually move and do stuff like before. And... I wonder how long it takes for all the blood veins etc. to heal so you don't get excruciating pain and internal bleeding when you get an erection.
    I think Doctors recommend no masturbation for 6-8 weeks possibly longer

Killing a baby in the womb = mother's choice. progressive.

Getting a tiny piece of skin cut off which has some scientific backing to provide benefits (reduced risk of UTI or penile cancer, among others) = Baby's choice! Parent's should have no say!!! Mutilation!!! BARBARISM!!!

This is the world in which we live.

10+ Year Old Account
    @Khatolic, I understand you want people's opinion on it but I very strongly suggest you consult your primary care physician or a urologist before having unnecessary surgery done unless you're having complications like phimosis.

Even then you have alternatives available to you as others have mentioned. Doing it just for the sake of hygiene I would recommend against and can send you links for proper hygienic care of your pubic and genital area.

Now as far as circumcision goes, there have been some conflicting studies over the past years but as it stands there is a slightly reduced risk of contracting certain STI's if you are circumcised. There is also a reduced risk of developing penile carcinoma or UTI's. That being said the aforementioned can easily be avoided with proper hygiene and practicing safe sex.

You can weight the pros vs cons yourself but know that you would be cheating yourself out of a good amount of pleasure and the recovery period will not be pleasant, especially when you get erections. So mull it over with your physician, think it over properly, and good luck!
    "It's time to kick ass and chew bubblegum... and I'm all outta ass."

I'm a British gay Muslim Pakistani American citizen, ask me how that works! (terribly)

Deleted

Getting a tiny piece of skin cut off which has some scientific backing to provide benefits (reduced risk of UTI or penile cancer, among others) = Baby's choice! Parent's should have no say!!! Mutilation!!! BARBARISM!!!

You're arguing with yourself you know

15+ Year Old Account
    But if you think these "Circumcision is mutilation!" mouth-breathers aren't leftists, then you're fooling yourself.
    I'm not a leftist. Circumcision is mutilation. Mind blown?
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Women have a far higher chance for breast cancer than men have for UTI's or penile cancer. Why are you against cutting breasts as a pre-emptive measure?!

People are mostly against it because of how, when and why it's done. If you want to get one, as an adult, I think barely anyone would care.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dezerte View Post
    People are mostly against it because of how, when and why it's done. If you want to get one, as an adult, I think barely anyone would care.
    Pretty much this

Deleted

American's are so polarised I'm surprised they don't get stuck to eachother in passing.

Unless you have a driving medical reason to do it, don't.