Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    You do understand that Batman isn't real.... right? I ask because the TV show 24 has been used by our Congress members as proof that torture works, so some folk seem unclear on the concept of reality vs entertainment.
    We really need a sarcasm font

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx79 View Post
    Sorry I violated your safe space and "sassing" you by questioning what I and many would believe is a disgusting opinion.
    Judging by the replies, you've not making many friends with your own opinion. These are people, if you want to call them that, that won't stop until killing anyone/everyone in front of them. There's no negotiation, there's no peace. They brought this upon themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    They should write all torture out of Hollywood movies, like when Batman beat up the joker, since it doesn't work
    I dunno about that point, don't understand if this is sarcasm, but I distinctly recalls that the Joker gave Batman the wrong information despite Bruce Wayne encouragements....

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dragon Claws View Post
    Judging by the replies, you've not making many friends with your own opinion. These are people, if you want to call them that, that won't stop until killing anyone/everyone in front of them. There's no negotiation, there's no peace. They brought this upon themselves.
    Again,
    What makes you different than them if you act like them?

It does not strike you after Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan....that ''bombing the sh... ouf of them'' does...not...work....

Again,
    What makes you different than them if you act like them?
    They started it, we're finishing it. You can't peace talk out of this. You can't negotiate with this.

7+ Year Old Account
    They started it, we're finishing it. You can't peace talk out of this. You can't negotiate with this.
    Great, so you're a terrorist. (And they would say we started it btw)

Great, so you're a terrorist. (And they would say we started it btw)
    Opinions.

/10chars

7+ Year Old Account
    Opinions.

/10chars
    Opinions. So you have no response. You agree that there is no difference between you and the terrorists. So someone would be justified in killing you and you family.

Opinions. So you have no response. You agree that there is no difference between you and the terrorists. So someone would be justified in killing you and you family.
    All I'm saying is bad people are doing bad things and need to be stopped. Especially when negotiations and peace talks are no longer an option.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    It does not strike you after Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan....that ''bombing the sh... ouf of them'' does...not...work....
    Obviously didn't bomb enough then.

All I'm saying is bad people are doing bad things and need to be stopped. Especially when negotiations and peace talks are no longer an option.

We've been saying this since 9/11, if it hasn't been working for the last 15 years, why would it all of a sudden start working now?

- - - Updated - - -

How much bombs would you have need ? Cambodia was more bombed than Germany, Italy and Japan combined.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

And all I'm saying that is if YOU do those bad things, why wouldn't YOU need to be stopped by any way necessary?

How much bombs would you have need ? Cambodia was more bombed than Germany, Italy and Japan combined.
    Scorched earth, and nothing less. Wipe the slate clean and start over.

- - - Updated - - -

And all I'm saying that is if YOU do those bad things, why wouldn't YOU need to be stopped by any way necessary?
    I'll let the Feds and victor decides what's right and what's wrong. I'm just a nobody with the ability to vote. Or maybe I'm just someone looking for an excuse to see another war happen. Not on the level of World War 2, but I would love nothing more than to see the Middle East wiped clean.

7+ Year Old Account

- - - Updated - - -

I'll let the Feds and victor decides what's right and what's wrong. I'm just a nobody with the ability to vote. Or maybe I'm just someone looking for an excuse to see another war happen. Not on the level of World War 2, but I would love nothing more than to see the Middle East wiped clean.
    You're not answering the question. Why does the Middle East deserve to be wiped clean if you act exactly like them?

You're not answering the question.
    I gave my answer. Let's leave it at that. Don't bother replying to this. I won't read it.

- - - Updated - - -

You do realize, even with confusion, that point of those wars is not to kill the locals ?

You do realize, even with confusion, that point of those wars is not to kill the locals ?
    I would say something along the lines of cleansing the gene pool but I'm not one to judge.

I would say something along the lines of cleansing the gene pool but I'm not one to judge.
    Cleansing the gene pool for what ? For humiliating Americans by beating them in the Vietnam war ?

But, hey, standard internet tough guy routine. You are not a man if you don't advocate a genocide per hour. Nothing look so manly and virile like ''nukez all Arubs KEK''

Cleansing the gene pool for what ? For humiliating Americans by beating them in the Vietnam war ?'
    I've always viewed Vietnam as a war that wasn't meant to be won, just drawn out as long as possible. War economy and all that.