Page 3 of 48 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beefsquatch View Post
    He also said that "that would not be the case in this situation"

Basically saying she's too big for jail. She will face 0 consequences for her actions, and she will more than likely win the presidency. A sad day in the US. The people lost.
    No he said that in similar cases administrative punishment would be applied .

A week after her husband meets clandestinely with the Attorney General, Comey comes out, first thing after a holiday weekend, says nothing to see here, takes no questions, hours before she's to make a campaign appearance with Obama. I'm shocked! Shocked, I say!

Scarab Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Trump isn't as powerful as the Clinton's
    And it's also highly unlikely they he wouldn't get any repercussions either.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Deleted
    did anyone really think she would get into any trouble, or that this would actually hurt her campaign?

Does this mean they'll look into Colin Powell next?

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    did anyone really think she would get into any trouble, or that this would actually hurt her campaign?
    Why in the world would this NOT hurt her campaign? She sent 8 top secret emails on her "private" email server. What American voter says "yeah that makes me feel better about voting her to be the next president."

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    I'm going to say that they'll grill Hilary AFTER she becomes President (god forbid). Obama could just pardon Hilary right now if the FBI/CIA tried anything beyond what it's really doing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Why in the world would this NOT hurt her campaign? She sent 8 top secret emails on her "private" email server. What American voter says "yeah that makes me feel better about voting her to be the next president."
    Because people arent voting for "her" they are voting "D".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    No he said that in similar cases administrative punishment would be applied .
    Correct. In that same exact sentence, he mentions that wouldn't be the case in this situation.

This is a small quote on what exactly he says on that matter:

"Those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions, but that's not what we are deciding today."
    Last edited by Beefsquatch; 2016-07-05 at 03:51 PM.
    Of all losses, time is the most irrecuperable for it can never be redeemed

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    Yes but for the millions of people who do not just vote along party lines, this will undoubtedly hurt her with those people. There's no argument to be made that this doesn't hurt her campaign in some way.

According to the most recent RealClearPolitics average, 44.9%.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Calamorallo View Post
    According to the most recent RealClearPolitics average, 44.9%.
    It's been 20 minutes since the press conference ended....

Quote Originally Posted by Tyrianth View Post
    And it's also highly unlikely they he wouldn't get any repercussions either.
    Are you sure, he can't even post a picture of a star without a bunch of dumb asses thinking it's the star of David

Quote Originally Posted by Neyze View Post
    Either way this will be extremely damaging to her campaign. It was at least clearly disclosed that numerous classified and top secret files were grossly mishandled, and that it is very well possible foreign adversaries could have gained access to them. She will be torn apart for this. No wonder why the media is all over trump for posting A JEWISH STAR OF DAVID OY VEY! She's done.
    I think it's abundantly clear who's got more media backing at this point. Frankly, this whole election should be more than enough for America to realise how desperately it needs reform in it's electoral system.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Hillary Clinton is a very flawed candidate if this was any other year and she was going up against a Mitt Romney or John Mccain it would be a republican landslide. But republicans have Donald Trump who is basically campaigning for Hillary every time he opens his mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    You'd be surprised how many idiots are voting for her just because she's female. She could be convicted and they'd not change their mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

As someone who delights in the outrage and pain of others, this is hilarious for me. The amount of butt hurt is going to be truly impressive.

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh boy this forum has been waiting months to jack off to this story, the edgelordiness will be very real.

Deleted
    because people don't care, people are probably mostly backing her because A - shes a democrat and B - shes not trump

as someone said before, she could walk on stage, shoot someone, and her supporters would blame gun laws and not her at this point

i feel sorry for Americans this election, you're basically choosing between two giant turds

It's been 20 minutes since the press conference ended....
    The population is so polarized that I would be stunned if this makes any difference. Reverse the people and I guarantee you that the opposite side would be claiming to be vindicated and the other calling for blood.