Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Can artifacts be visually enchanted? Basic question but I can't find an answer anywhere. I know statwise weapon enchants are gone beside runeforging, but with thema dding visual enchants to the transmog system it'd be a shame if we couldn't glow up our artifacts.
    enchants are now weapon illusions, which is a category in the wardrobe.

Since theyre doing raid testing this evening , I guess there may not be a new build today?

Quote Originally Posted by Segerr View Post
    Apart from Soda, all the streamers you named failed to keep 1k+ viewers during WoD.

I mean I dont watch Toweliee but he somehow managed to keep the WoW Twitch Channel alive.
    That "somehow" part is the reason why a lot of people have stated they don't like him. It's random hype to keep people tuning in. Numbers don't mean much in terms of the quality of the content. Trashy reality TV shows get lots of ratings, doesn't make them good. Same thing with a streamer that gets a lot of views. It doesn't automatically make him good.

Quote Originally Posted by Ickabob View Post
    So literally anybody else is better.
    Yes.. yes.
    Apart from Soda, all the streamers you named failed to keep 1k+ viewers during WoD.

I mean I dont watch Toweliee but he somehow managed to keep the WoW Twitch Channel alive.
    If that's what you think makes a streamer worth watching, this conversation ended before we began it.
    Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    "somehow"
    /10
    Exactly.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

People here are so salty... Towelliee said it was beta key related. There was no overhype or fake hype, he even said what it would take to have a chance at the keys.

Quote Originally Posted by nazrakin View Post
    Since theyre doing raid testing this evening , I guess there may not be a new build today?
    Last tuesday had raid testing and they still did a new build. Unsure though. Holiday may have affected it as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Smithsonian View Post
    Last tuesday had raid testing and they still did a new build. Unsure though. Holiday may have affected it as well.
    Yeah, they've been doing builds as late as 7~pm PST lately. So who knows? Might get a build later today, might not. Crunch time's a bitch.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BullxBull View Post
    People here are so salty... Towelliee said it was beta key related. There was no overhype or fake hype, he even said what it would take to have a chance at the keys.
    People who like Towellie are so defensive. See I can play that to.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Did they? I looked and it seems like raid testing has been done on Mondays these past few weeks.

Monday was testing and build was tuesday.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Argyn View Post
    Can artifacts be visually enchanted? Basic question but I can't find an answer anywhere. I know statwise weapon enchants are gone beside runeforging, but with thema dding visual enchants to the transmog system it'd be a shame if we couldn't glow up our artifacts.
    Artifacts can't be enchanted/illusioned. (unless you mog them to a different weapon)

"We have done a full pass on overlapping icons/WQ spaces, the changes will be in a build later this week. Please let us know if you continue to see any cases of overlapping."

no build today it seems :/

Quote Originally Posted by BullxBull View Post
    A bit defensive aye?

Deleted
    Id like to think we will be getting 2 builds every week now - considering its 7 weeks on Monday then counting down the hours. Think there was 2 builds the 2 previous weeks?

RIP July 19th prepatch.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account

The question is this Draenor world Gul'dan, or the main timeline Gul'dan that they added?
    For the Horde!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post

The question is this Draenor world Gul'dan, or the main timeline Gul'dan that they added?
    its wc3 gul'dan

or this old wow model

why by hells sake should they not take the original ones?

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    RIP July 19th prepatch.
    Little premature I think, it's only 11:25 AM in Irvine.

Random hype trains, Fake Leaks and Givaways are the only reason ppl watch his Channel. Watched him ones Raidtesting, oh boy... He plays like shit and fail on every possible mechanic.... and what triggered me the most is he Rage about every little shit and call out hes viewers ( even insult sometimes)

It's a shame they didn't give him WoD Gul'Dan's skulls on his spikes for his master skin.
    I like that design the most.

Spider skin is ok though.