Quote Originally Posted by Dotmore View Post
    But iirc Xenoverse 1 had atleast some Super characters. (Or rather the movies, i suppose)
    unfortunately HIT and the others from Universe 6 arc won't appear. they have something planned about that so they will most like introduce them in DLC.

Deleted
    So what exactly is going to be different in Xenoverse 2 compared to 1? Seems like its mostly the same, with (hopefully) a much bigger roster, updated graphics and a bigger hub.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just recently discovered DBZ Abridged... Jesus jumping Christ that is hilarious shit.

I want to see Beerus with this writing. Cell is... awesome beyond reproach.

I'm a DBZ fan... and this stuff is an absolute DELIGHT to watch.

So what exactly is going to be different in Xenoverse 2 compared to 1? Seems like its mostly the same, with (hopefully) a much bigger roster, updated graphics and a bigger hub.
    Yeah, that's what fighting game sequels tend to be really. More Characters, Better Graphics etc etc.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    I just recently discovered DBZ Abridged... Jesus jumping Christ that is hilarious shit.

I want to see Beerus with this writing. Cell is... awesome beyond reproach.

I'm a DBZ fan... and this stuff is an absolute DELIGHT to watch.

Well if they ever DO do BoG/Super related stuff... well don't expect it for a while... they've been doing Abridged since like 2008 and it's currently Mid Cell Saga, so you know... got a lot to cover still.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mgann-Morzz View Post
    Well if they ever DO do BoG/Super related stuff... well don't expect it for a while... they've been doing Abridged since like 2008 and it's currently Mid Cell Saga, so you know... got a lot to cover still.
    Worth. The. Wait.

Perfect in every way: funnier, more entertaining and keeps the drama to the point of relevance.

also trunks vs cell felt more awesome than the original imo

Quote Originally Posted by rarhyx View Post
    also trunks vs cell felt more awesome than the original imo
    DBZ Abridged is helped by the fact that it isn't just well written... DBZ is kinda of a series that BENIFITS from cutting some of the fluff out, I mean fight scenes are awesome but when they go on for 5 episodes and it's the same damn fight you know, you want a bit of a change of pace.

10+ Year Old Account
    From what I saw, sayians can go SSJ3 now, I think in first one they could only go ssj1 in combat. That's good enough for me. If they included transformations for Freeza's race it would be even better but I don't have any hopes

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skorpionss View Post
    From what I saw, sayians can go SSJ3 now, I think in first one they could only go ssj1 in combat. That's good enough for me. If they included transformations for Freeza's race it would be even better but I don't have any hopes
    So you'd pay $60 for a re-skin?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    That remains to be seen, we still don't have a full feature list for the game. But no, I wouldn't pay 60$ for any game that is not a RPG...
    Last edited by Skorpionss; 2016-07-05 at 08:17 PM.

Fighting Game sequels are always pretty similar, though im sure they'll add a bunch of characters and modes and stuff. The core gameplay of fighting series tends to remain the same basically, just with some tweaks every game.

Well sport games sell 60$ roster updates every year.

It looks like Xenoverse 2 is in fact gonna have Super content, in fact it'll have some right at launch. Black's apparently the pre-order bonus character and it looks like the DBS incarnation of Future Trunks will be in there too (so presumably he'll have SSJ2) (hopefully this time they release him later to everyone unlike how they kept SSJ4 Vegeta locked).

Im hoping for HIT to make it in at some point as well. Cause he's just generally awesome and his time jumping could be a cool and unique gameplay mechanic.
    Last edited by Mgann-Morzz; 2016-07-07 at 04:27 PM.

Universe 10??? I'm hyped as hell!!!

maybe its a weird translation but... is it saying uni 10 is all kais?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

If that would be the case, what would Universe 3 be of? Demon Lords or some alternate of Kai's?

Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
    If that would be the case, what would Universe 3 be of? Demon Lords or some alternate of Kai's?
    maybe theres a realm for all the big wigs. like, maybe theres a god realm with just gods. or maybe the gods came from the destroyed universes.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Maybe the kais of Uni 10 are kinda like assholes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    Maybe the kais of Uni 10 are kinda like assholes?
    Everybody has one?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kae View Post
    Everybody has one?
    but only so many are just assholes

- - - Updated - - -