Page 19 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    But not Comey to republicans. Oh but I forgot, the standards conservatives set for others never apply to themselves.
    I literally just made fun of another guy for doing exactly what you just did. Hilarious.

Since I am not a partisan hack, your little game of playing who has the most perfect soldiers means nothing to me. I don't care a thing about Comey. He isn't even an elected official so, his party means nothing. Republicans do wrong things too. And when they do, partisan Republicans do the same shit you are doing now.

People who think one of these political parties has all the answers are just plain stupid. There is no other more polite way to put it. These politicians are playing the shell game with no pea, and you don't even notice.

I may subscribe to mostly conservative views, but I'll be damned if I ever become a big enough sheep to stick up for individual conservatives who do things I don't like, just because they are on my "side".

Also, I have repeatedly said the Benghazi and Email scandals are bull shit and nobody cares.
    Last edited by Tijuana; 2016-07-05 at 06:49 PM.

Grats on getting a female president

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Anyone who thought Clinton was going to get in legal trouble was kidding themselves.

Anyone who thinks Clinton is not a corrupt shit lord (the same as all of them) is also equally naive.
    It's the best we have atm. I do have hope for the future that our own kids will be smart enough to research beyond tv ad's when deciding on their vote.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    wrong thread?
    Nope those are the us stocks and immediately went up after the Clinton news.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Why in the world would this NOT hurt her campaign? She sent 8 top secret emails on her "private" email server. What American voter says "yeah that makes me feel better about voting her to be the next president."
    You might have a point if it were Clinton vs. John McCain or Mitt Romney. Against Trump, though? I'm still voting Clinton.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Quote Originally Posted by kail View Post
    It's the best we have atm. I do have hope for the future that our own kids will be smart enough to research beyond tv ad's when deciding on their vote.
    Don't count on it.

The tolerance for what the people of the U.S. will accept when it comes to our politics becomes even shittier with each passing generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Nope those are the us stocks and immediately went up after the Clinton news.
    It's trending down since 11 am, what's your next theory?

If you were expecting a different result you've not been paying attention. The sad truth is this country, as with all countries, ceased to be a country of laws when her people ceased to care about those laws. Those in power will remain so until we demand they not be. The majority of the electorate on both the left and right cares little that the law is being upheld universally. They will throw their support behind whatever figure supports their worldview and advances their interests.

The only logical thing to do in response is to surround yourself with like-minded people, vote your own interests, prepare yourself financially and physically for hard times, and put as much distance as you can between you and yours and those who would oppress you as you can manage.

Quote Originally Posted by TITAN308 View Post
    Don't count on it.

The tolerance for what the people of the U.S. will accept when it comes to our politics becomes even shittier with each passing generation.
    It's my theory why our government spends so much on education yet we keep dropping in rank, dumb people are easier to control.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    No. I act like you people should've perhaps chosen Sanders instead.
    I am by far not a Sanders fan, but at this point, given a choice between him and Crooked Hillary, Id take Sanders gladly

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukh View Post
    So we close the book on yet another witch hunt by the right wing, ...
    What an incredibly ignorant thing to say. /smh

Hillary Clinton clearly violated her Top Secret/SCI clearance. Not only was it proven by the FBI that she KNOWINGLY sent Top Secret information over an unclassified system, she LIED about it to the general public. At a minimal she should have her TS/SCI clearance revoked immediately (once it is revoked you can NEVER get it back.)

Were Clinton to lose her TS/SCI it would be in NO WAY possible for her to become the POTUS.

Unfortunately, as was demonstrated today, the possibility of her losing her clearance - which should be the MINIMUM penalty she should receive for her blatant incompetence - will not happen.

Sad day for America and the rule of law.

Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    The other option is "extremely stupid and malicious", the US gets to pick their poison.

Nobody left but their own citizens to blame for letting both candidates get this far.
    On the right, you can say that. The left, no. The DNC and the party chose to not allow the people the ability to choose a candidate. The only reason Bernie got any support was because he was the only one running against her, and he ran because he is not actually a Democrat, and thus didn't care about the parties shallow attempt at not giving their members a choice. Which Democrats ran against Hillary in this primary?

Considering how this actual primary election went down, that is an amazingly naive thing to say. Jeb Bush out spent NASA and got nearly no votes. Trump basically got elected by pissing off the media, and getting them to talk about him all day, not realizing more people agree with him than the media. He had one of the cheapest primaries in history, adjusting for inflation.

Your logic is basically, "I don't like these candidates. It must be the money that got them the nomination."

Deleted
    Some Cenk for the Cenk haters, with some bonus annoying audio problems to boot:

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Not true. Director Comey said today the 8 Top Secret emails WERE Top Secret at the time they were sent.
    So basically all the leaked info that she had violated the law and done stupid shit was true but it was also true that the FBI wasn't going to charge her, as per Fox News/Right wing/Freedomblogs and CNN, respectively. Both sides were right. She clearly violated the law and won't be charged for it. So now we Americans are stuck picking between an irresponsible criminal and a loud-mouth buffoon and there's nothing to save us from these two looming disasters and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

I'm just floored at the most negative reality staring me in the face even though I believed it was likely to happen. I just don't even know anymore.

People who say "Clinton is the better option" never seem to have any serious argument as to why Trump is worse.

This just in, manslaughter is no longer a crime, because there is no intent.

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    People who say "Clinton is the better option" never seem to have any serious argument as to why Trump is worse.
    Because I don't want a Republican picking 1, maybe 2, supreme court nomination(s).

Hell, even a Republican picking would be better than having a populist pick them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    So now we Americans are stuck picking between an irresponsible criminal and a loud-mouth buffoon and there's nothing to save us from these two looming disasters and there isn't a damn thing I can do about it.

I'm just floored at the most negative reality staring me in the face even though I believed it was likely to happen. I just don't even know anymore.
    You can vote for a 3rd party. Your system is fucked in a way that you just have to finally start doing it or you will be eternally stuck with the choice of pest or cholera.

Quote Originally Posted by lockedout View Post
    This just in, manslaughter is no longer a crime, because there is no intent.
    There's our boy! The rest of the tin-foil brigade can go home. Captain lockedout is here to not understand anything.