Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Can Ghostcrawler use the crabshanker?

Quote Originally Posted by Tehterokkar View Post
    So.......... Welfare Spirit beasts?
    Factor in realm hopping to get the old rares, which there are plenty of, top on the porcupines, and finish it off with Gara which just requires you complete a questline,... spirit beasts haven't exactly been rare for a few years now.

I have every spirit beast in the game save for Ghostcrawler, and that's only b/c I abandoned him to make room back before the stable got bumped to 50. (Never felt the need to go back and re-tame something I'm not going to use.) I see absolutely nothing wrong with having a common version for people to get at 110. It's been moving that direction for awhile, and it's a welcome change.

But, if you really want a rare one, the moose I linked in an earlier comment is also coming in Legion. I personally don't know if I'll bother with him on live though. He's too big and in the way for my tastes, but he's a rare if that's what floats your boat.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Can Ghostcrawler use the crabshanker?
    That crabshank is an actual rare crab in Suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by ejpaints View Post
    Factor in realm hopping to get the old rares, which there are plenty of, top on the porcupines, and finish it off with Gara which just requires you complete a questline,... spirit beasts haven't exactly been rare for a few years now.

I have every spirit beast in the game save for Ghostcrawler, and that's only b/c I abandoned him to make room back before the stable got bumped to 50. (Never felt the need to go back and re-tame something I'm not going to use.) I see absolutely nothing wrong with having a common version for people to get at 110. It's been moving that direction for awhile, and it's a welcome change.

But, if you really want a rare one, the moose I linked in an earlier comment is also coming in Legion. I personally don't know if I'll bother with him on live though. He's too big and in the way for my tastes, but he's a rare if that's what floats your boat.

- - - Updated - - -

That crabshank is an actual rare crab in Suramar.
    Yeah, but he drops an Item which give your crab pets a knife for the right claw.

According to wow-petopia forums, you should now be able to tame the "Sandreaver" insectoids such as Kurinnaxx (LINK). They will be classed as Silithid and I'm very hyped for this model to finally take place as a tameable one.
    Minions... servants... soldiers of the cold dark! Obey the call of Kel'Thuzad!
    *chills*

Quote Originally Posted by Laubman View Post
    Yeah, but he drops an Item which give your crab pets a knife for the right claw.
    Hmm, I think I heard someone mention that in trade but I hadn't caught from where. That's interesting.

It's rather entertaining, the Devs were inspired by this feisty little fellow

http://forums.wow-petopia.com/viewto...45&hilit=knife

Ha! That's hilarious. Thanks for sharing.

15+ Year Old Account
    Hahaha that crab is so funny!! Hope they add more for other beasts!