Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    No lore character can ever truly die now, for there are infinite alternate universes. They can easily pull another Garrosh from another universe if they so choose.
    TO FIX WOW:1. smaller server sizes & server-only LFG awarding satchels, so elite players help others. 2. "helper builds" with loom powers - talent trees so elite players cast buffs on low level players XP gain, HP/mana, regen, damage, etc. 3. "helper ilvl" scoring how much you help others. 4. observer games like in SC to watch/chat (like twitch but with MORE DETAILS & inside the wow UI) 5. guild leagues to compete with rival guilds for progression (with observer mode).6. jackpot world mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokolums View Post
    No lore character can ever truly die now, for there are infinite alternate universes. They can easily pull another Garrosh from another universe if they so choose.
    Just because they can grab a copy from another universe doesn't mean he didn't truly die.

Seeing how blizz opened up that whole alternative timeline can of worms i guess there is an infinite amount of Garrosh Hellscreams that blizz could use hell they could do a raid where we face 30 Garroshs in the same room if they want.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    In WoD we see Garrosh die in a fight with Durotan right.

But that is not only in the past, but the past of an alternate timeline....

So where does that leave Garrosh in our current time going into Legion?

Will be pretty cool if he comes out of hiding and helps us.
    This is the second dumb post I see from you today... Are you a bad troll or just mentally handicapped ??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by iAnnEr View Post
    This is the second dumb post I see from you today... Are you a bad troll or just mentally handicapped ??
    this thread was made a while ago and has over 100 posts so obviously you have 1 of 2 things, mental issues or pure jealousy.

weird. stop trying to derail the thread for attention. thanks and reported.

Deleted
    this thread was made a while ago and has over 100 posts so obviously you have 1 of 2 things, mental issues or pure jealousy.

weird. stop trying to derail the thread for attention. thanks and reported.
    And what am I jealous of? Your master thinking and logic? Try again.

Obvious troll is obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Jealousy? How the heck could iAnnEr be jealous? Of knowledge? Like seriously that conclusion you jumped to is stupid.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    I feel like whether thrall cheated or not is going to turn into the Warcraft equivalent of whether Han or Greedo shot first

sig made by BeastyBeauty

Quote Originally Posted by Niteowl View Post
    I feel like whether thrall cheated or not is going to turn into the Warcraft equivalent of whether Han or Greedo shot first
    han shot first.
    thats been stated 3 times this year already.
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    stop trying to derail the thread for attention
    This thread didn't run on any track to begin with. It fell right off the bridge after the first post.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

Deleted
    They can always bring him back as the new Lich King, just sayin'. But all kidding aside, resurrection is not out of the question but for now he is dead.

Deleted
    interesting views. so many unanswered questions and different opinions on if he is alive or not.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    interesting views. so many unanswered questions and different opinions on if he is alive or not.
    I don't know, he looks pretty dead. After you know, being crushed. And electrocuted. And just left there.

Someone just needs to run over to Nagrand and res him right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Schrodinger's Garrosh: Everything point to he's dead, but some people refuse to believe it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Schrodinger's Garrosh: Everything point to he's dead, but some people refuse to believe it.
    whats a schrodinger?

In WoD we see Garrosh die in a fight with Durotan right.

But that is not only in the past, but the past of an alternate timeline....

So where does that leave Garrosh in our current time going into Legion?

Will be pretty cool if he comes out of hiding and helps us.
    So, if you did the legendary ring quest line you would have done a quest that would answer this question. Our Garrosh, the one from the Seige of Orgrimmar, the same Garrosh that we've known since BC is the same Garrosh that went to the alternate Draenor and subsequently died there by Thrall's hands. The reason I cited the legendary quest is because one of the first quests you do with Khadgar is track down the corpse of Kairoz, who we see Garrosh kill shortly after they arrive on Draenor.

whats a schrodinger?
    The fact that the most people told you that Garrosh is dead, that Thrall killed him. And you keep saying there are other opinions!? I told you in private that you can use the wikis to check what you are missing. So stop with that "i dont know you", which can be said for you, can't it !? And listen to people, when they are claiming the same thing that has been backed up with enough evidences.

P.S. You play enormous role in my life! ( and that was sarcasm, just sayin )

he's dead, he went from our timeline now to the alternate timeline in the past
    This is the exact logic that would allow them to bring Garrosh back anytime they want. Infinite timelines near infinite Garrosh's.