Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Milch View Post
    From your own article there:

"Circumcision doesn’t always eliminate smegma. Nor does it eliminate the need for good genital hygiene. And it’s relatively simple to use good genital hygiene to keep the smegma away."

This natural lubricant is a hygiene issue if you don't properly clean? Who would have thunk it! What do we do! Chop it off! What if I do not want to properly wipe and wash my ass too?
    I am aware. If you had any reading comprehension, you would know:

"For others, hygiene poses difficulties when their foreskins are still stuck on their glans and cannot be folded back. Still others, as we have mentioned early, know the value of good genital hygiene but lack the access, either permanently or temporarily (such as camping or serving in the armed services in a particularly undeveloped or arid place)."

Some people do need circumcision.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Ah come on Granyala, there's several possible reasons for it. A few that would get us banned here like pointing out a deficite in his mental capacity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oktoberfest View Post
    Man I swear, every time someone uses the term 'Critical Thinking' I want to pop em in the mouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I guess you are too naive to tell you I am the argument. You want to sit here and say I don't know any better because I don't remember when it was like being uncircumcised yet you not being circumcised think you know how it is for us. I am just pointing out how full of shit you are and are too clueless to figure it out. I think you are just insecure that you aren't and you feel the need to put others down that are.
    HAHAHHAHAHAH

I needed a laugh. Thank you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    he isn't using reasoning, he's making shit up that isn't true, funny how you are saying grow up in a childish response.
    How many dicks have you played with? Just the one?

Quote Originally Posted by Bapestar View Post
    Some people do need circumcision.
    Is that really the discussion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyster View Post
    Oh that is the problem. You assume this is mutilation. Just checked. My penis is still there and working fine.
    Of course you would think that if you have no basis for comparison.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    im male and im thinking about circumcisiom because i think it would be more convenient and better for hygiene. why are people against this ? is there something i dont know ?
    I had it done when I was in my mid 40's. Glad I did. Wish my parents had did it when I was a baby. It was a painful healing process and bleeding is more of a concern with adults than when you are a baby. Your choice, but I have never once regretted it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    Wish my parents had did it when I was a baby.
    You could be a different person if they had.

Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    im male and im thinking about circumcisiom because i think it would be more convenient and better for hygiene. why are people against this ? is there something i dont know ?
    Think long, hard and thick about this. Do you want dick cheese with all that extra foreskin? Circumcision is the best. I did mine at home last night.
    Chicken fried rice is delicious!

Quote Originally Posted by Milch View Post
    And the conclusion only addresses that the foreskin is not the most sensitive part.
    No, the protection the foreskin provides to the head of your cock makes your head more sensitive.

10+ Year Old Account
    After some discussion we've decided that circumcision threads like this veer too much in the direction of seeking medical advice, so we are closing this.

CLOSED.