Page 6 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post
    So it's pretty much "Technically" anti-semitic?
    Basically a dog whistle to the racists and bigots who support Trump. Not the first time he has done something like this. Hopefully the last. But I am sure some hoped that the last time as well.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

My question is does Drumpf secretly visit 8chan in his downtime?
    I mean I think it's unlikely but I think it's hilarious so I'm accepting it as headcanon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I guess that okish looking fem lady is right, every thing is racist now.....OMG a my desk is cream colored......why cant it be dark colored, fucking racist desk.
    My coffee table is black, I have my drink on it - modern slavery confirmed.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Is David Duke on Trump's staff? No. So can you explain in detail how he knows - not guessing, but actually knows - that it was intended to be an anti-Semitic attack by Trump and/or his staffers?
    I would hope not.

It's his opinion.

10+ Year Old Account
    Given the horrid stuff his supporters post about (((Sherrifs))) online this is no surprise.
    Black Lives Matter

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I would hope not.

It's his opinion.
    Then why did you use it to reply to the other poster's question?

7+ Year Old Account
    Then why did you use it to reply to the other poster's question?
    Because it gave an explanation from Duke's perspective as to what Trump was doing. Duke a known and virulent anti-Semite.

Look, I'm not a fan of Trump, but I don't think there was intent or malice in the original tweet.

Basically a dog whistle to the racists and bigots who support Trump. Not the first time he has done something like this. Hopefully the last. But I am sure some hoped that the last time as well.
    Do you think there is any doubt who racists are voting for? Do you like for real believe that actual real racists are considering Democrats this cycle? Do you have any idea how dumb you sound if you do?

My coffee table is black, I have my drink on it - modern slavery confirmed.
    Fucking hate monger.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Do you think there is any doubt who racists are voting for? Do you like for real believe that actual real racists are considering Democrats this cycle? Do you have any idea how dumb you sound if you do?
    Nope. Nope. Since I don't believe that it's kinda of a meaningless question.

this type of image is frequently used in white power/racist forums/boards/feeds

pretending otherwise doesn't help your argument

Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

So are anime reaction images, doesn't mean anime reaction images are inherently racist.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    http://www.reuters.com/article/us-us...-idUSKCN0ZL1XR

Bad news, because he called the tweet anti-semetic.

And no, the right probably doesn't have SJW's. They have anti-SJW's, which are just as obnoxious and annoying as the SJW's they complain about. I wish both sides would just shut up and disappear.
    Paul is a the typical establishment corporate shill, which is why he's hating on Trump. Trump's daughter is married to a Jewish btw.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

6 pointed clickbait.

Expect this to carry on right up until November, if not a while after it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blur4stuff View Post

Not exactly, but okay.

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    Paul is a the typical establishment corporate shill, which is why he's hating on Trump.
    The most popular Republican in 2012 reduced to a corporate shill/RINO. Oh noes!

Trump's daughter is married to a Jewish btw.
    Again, I've never made the claim that Trump is antisemetic, others have. My main commentary on this whole affair is that Trump has now shared 5 images originating in racist/white power/bigoted/whatever forums/circles, so it's more a pattern and less an accident. This is the kind of impulsive, unpredictable behavior that a president can not do. Ever. He keeps promising to clean up his act, but so far he's spectacularly failed to do so, and I have no illusions that he ever will.

Nope. Nope. Since I don't believe that it's kinda of a meaningless question.
    So then, why would Trump piss off all the not-racists in efforts to chase the racist vote he already has? The premise you are accepting is ridiculously failed in logic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    The most popular Republican in 2012 reduced to a corporate shill/RINO. Oh noes!
    This is 2016. There are college students now that were in Jr High back when this guy was popular... Remember when Mitt was popular enough to be the republican nominee in 2012? Look at him now.

Again, I've never made the claim that Trump is antisemetic, others have. My main commentary on this whole affair is that Trump has now shared 5 images originating in racist/white power/bigoted/whatever forums/circles, so it's more a pattern and less an accident. This is the kind of impulsive, unpredictable behavior that a president can not do. Ever. He keeps promising to clean up his act, but so far he's spectacularly failed to do so, and I have no illusions that he ever will.
    He probably does it to pull attention. I highly doubt he's racist, I think he discriminates more on class than on the race. (ie he favors rich to poor no matter their skin tone).
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

He probably does it to pull attention. I highly doubt he's racist, I think he discriminates more on class than on the race. (ie he favors rich to poor no matter their skin tone).
    "LET ME SAY/POST THIS RACIST STUFF FOR ATTENTION, BUT DON'T YOU EVER SAY I AM A RACIST BECAUSE I AM NOT!"

You see the inherent issue with that...right?