I'm easing up on playing Beta to keep from getting burned out. I've also managed to accomplish much of what I wanted on the DH to get a pretty good feel for it. I've started to try a few other classes to see how I'll like playing them.

On the DH I'v managed the following:
    Finished class campaign and unlocked third relic slot. Side note - Haven't received any missions after doing so.
    Finished the majority of the Suramar story. All that is left is from raids and/or reaching exalted. All Leylines were unlocked and side quests finished that I was able to (some were still bugged last I checked). I also did the withered training several times to get a good idea on how best to progress with it.
    Done all dungeons on heroic, and handful mythic (no mythic plus). One or two bosses in LFR. Several world bosses.
    Completed questing and exploration of all 4 leveling zones.
    Countless world quests.

So in two months with minimal playing I have managed to level a DH and do a good portion of end game content. Of course LFR, mythic+, Raids and professions are still a large part I haven't touched, same with PVP.

From here out it's just testing any class tweaks/changes/nerfs/buffs

Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    I'm easing up on playing Beta to keep from getting burned out. I've also managed to accomplish much of what I wanted on the DH to get a pretty good feel for it. I've started to try a few other classes to see how I'll like playing them.

On the DH I'v managed the following:
    Finished class campaign and unlocked third relic slot. Side note - Haven't received any missions after doing so.
    Finished the majority of the Suramar story. All that is left is from raids and/or reaching exalted. All Leylines were unlocked and side quests finished that I was able to (some were still bugged last I checked). I also did the withered training several times to get a good idea on how best to progress with it.
    Done all dungeons on heroic, and handful mythic (no mythic plus). One or two bosses in LFR. Several world bosses.
    Completed questing and exploration of all 4 leveling zones.
    Countless world quests.

So in two months with minimal playing I have managed to level a DH and do a good portion of end game content. Of course LFR, mythic+, Raids and professions are still a large part I haven't touched, same with PVP.

From here out it's just testing any class tweaks/changes/nerfs/buffs
    You've essentially played the expansion already. I have no idea how people can do that. Hilarious you're stopping due to getting burned out after essentially completing everything. You must not get burned out easily.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sarkol View Post
    You've essentially played the expansion already. I have no idea how people can do that.

- - - Updated - - -
    It's not like there's anything to do on live anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Justin-Sane View Post
    It's not like there's anything to do on live anyway.
    There won't be anything to do come Legion if everyone completes it all in Beta. Also, WoW is the only leisurely activity that exists, am i right?

You've essentially played the expansion already. I have no idea how people can do that. Hilarious you're stopping due to getting burned out after essentially completing everything. You must not get burned out easily.

- - - Updated - - -
    I did do a lot, probably more than I initially wanted, but I couldn't stay away from it. Focusing more on mythics and raiding will hopefully spread out the content a bit more. I also plan on actually doing professions on the DH, so I expect those to add a bit more. Not sure if I will bother with PVP, probably as Vengeance if I do.

Normally I don't get burned out easily. Vanilla through BC (burned out after 8 weeks wiping on Muru). Wrath on and off (marriage and kids) Cata on and off (more kids). I picked up at the end of Cata, all of MoP and stopped after clearing Heroic BRF. I've dabbled around in HFC, but nothing serious. If they can add the level of content similar to MoP, I'll be good.

Quote Originally Posted by neck deep View Post
    the majority of the alpha.
    It hit all targets? really? I knew it hit 2 targets because Chaos Cleave was always part of the build till they moved it to the first row, but didn't know it use to straight up aoe.

Edit: just checked Final Bosses first pass vid from a while ago and dang it did Aoe everything that's crazy.
    Last edited by Donovan4893; 2016-07-05 at 06:59 PM.

There won't be anything to do come Legion if everyone completes it all in Beta. Also, WoW is the only leisurely activity that exists, am i right?
    I mean........ the whole point of beta/alpha is to test things.... everything..... So yeah, people should do that.
    Science the shit out of it!

@Orloth

http://i.imgur.com/kpcAz1s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/6iR7hOU.jpg

Didn't know if you still wanted to see these / had pt. 4. Pt. 5 should be unlocked later today

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    @Orloth

Didn't know if you still wanted to see these / had pt. 4. Pt. 5 should be unlocked later today
    Did you log/record mythic? I would like to see yours, if you did =)

Is there any reason to not go for +ilvl relics over whatever special attribute they do or do we not have the math to determine that yet? As a melee, it's hard to imagine not going for straight highest ilvl in order to maximize damage. Also, if anyone has any specific guides that have the current math and best spec to use in both AoE and Single Target, I would appreciate a link. I saw some discussion but I would like a single post with stuff summed up unless it's too early for that (it probably is too early). I have a lot of questions about how DHs work but most of them are math-related. I'm looking at stuff on the Beta a bit before raid but it's hard to get answers.

Quote Originally Posted by Yodai View Post
    Did you log/record mythic? I would like to see yours, if you did =)
    No, I took the day off today. Been on beta too much, need to not burn out

Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    @Orloth

Oh, no thank you. We think we've found all the hidden appearances currently in game (in the other thread), and I'm not far behind you on my own researches. Thanks though!
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

Quote Originally Posted by Orloth View Post
    Oh, no thank you. We think we've found all the hidden appearances currently in game (in the other thread), and I'm not far behind you on my own researches. Thanks though!
    Oki! Wasn't sure if you wanted them for lore or just searching

I love the lore, if you want to keep sending them, but I'm about one page behind myself so it doesn't make a huge difference.
    Orloth SilverEye
    <Demon Hunter Moderator>
    "I am my scars."

7+ Year Old Account
    Man, Preach's review on Havoc DH was so badly informed. =/ He missed so many things. =/

Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlaffair View Post
    Man, Preach's review on Havoc DH was so badly informed. =/ He missed so many things. =/
    It's very old and massively outdated.

Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    He put out a new one either yesterday or today. I didn't bother with it because his last video of it didn't even bother to go into the momentum build, same with Bellular.

I take their videos at face value and really as just an idea of what the class has to offer. Those that were already going to reroll and go into the Beta will make up their own mind, no matter what any streamer says.

Yeah I watched it today. He's off his rocker. He did say the spec was fun... but missed on so much it was pointless to carry on.
    Science the shit out of it!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by therayeffect View Post
    I meant his new one he just put out. It's so grossly misinformed. It's pathetic. :/

New build, roll yo predictions.

And listening to Preach's view on any spec is akin to treating an infection with a chainsaw - it'll do more harm than good.