Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    No. You just tried to play the Doctors and Teachers card. We can say that. The governments in Europe that tried to sell this to the people? They really can't.
    I have no idea what you're on about at this point. If I say I'm fully aware of the difference between refugees and our muslim population a third time will you read it?

Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    Your ability to be mad at white people about this story is impressive. Good work comrade!
    What you call ''mad'' ? Mocking a very transparent feint indignation, that reach Katyn-like level since we are in full hyperbole mode ? Short of ISIS, there are few people less qualfied/sounding sincere to take the defence of victims of rape than the alt-right.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    I will be that guy. Unless you provide the data that I have asked for, then I have no intention of providing you with anything.
    Lol ok sport. Make everything about that time you and I disagreed in an entirely different thread. That'll be fascinating.

But please, if you'd like to link the data you're talking about, and apparently have on hand now I'd love to read it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Mad at white people? Where'd you get that from that post? Seemed to me it was just talking about hypocrisy due to the identity of the suspected sex criminal.
    Ranting about bulging eyes and whatnot. I guess maybe that's not anger and is just general hatred for those bad whites that @sarahtasher tends to express.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol ok sport. Make everything about that time you and I disagreed in an entirely different thread. That'll be fascinating.

But please, if you'd like to link the data you're talking about, and apparently have on hand now I'd love to read it.
    No, you can Google it.

You failed to explain why you brought up US Muslim communities, even though I asked you the question in that same post, yet you are still expecting me to do what you are asking.

Ranting about bulging eyes and whatnot. I guess maybe that's not anger and is just general hatred for those bad whites that @sarahtasher tends to express.
    Seems to me its not at all about whites, but the sort of people who respond with abject rage and shittiness during every sexual assault topic except the ones where muslims do it.

You failed to explain why you brought up US Muslim communities, even though I asked you the question in that same post, yet you are still expecting me to do what you are asking.
    I've explained it three times now, nor was it ever any reason to refuse to share the information you were citing in the first place. So please, if you've found something indicating a statistically meaningful lack of cooperation with the police among refugees please share it. It could be an interesting subject.

Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    What you call ''mad'' ? Mocking a very transparent feint indignation, that reach Katyn-like level since we are in full hyperbole mode ? Short of ISIS, there are few people less qualfied/sounding sincere to take the defence of victims of rape than the alt-right.
    I don't think the indignation about women being raped by foreigners is feigned at all. I realize you believe your political opponents are so evil that they're wildly enthusiastic about rape, but you're just flatly incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems to me its not at all about whites, but the sort of people who respond with abject rage and shittiness during every sexual assault topic except the ones where muslims do it.
    So, basically, it's about straw-whites. Whatever.

I’m sure that everyone would react the same way if the accusations were made at a festival where 100% of the crowd was white.
    But they weren't. You need to ADMIT when this things happen, so people can investigate and IF THERE IS a problem, work to stop things from happening before more people get hurt.

You know what happens if you put your head in the sand and pretend there's no problems? THIS is what happens.

Rochdale child sex abuse gang

Rotherham child sex abuse gang

Derby child sex abuse gang

Oxford child sex abuse gang

Bristol child sex abuse gang

Telford sex abuse gang

Peterborough child sex abuse gang

Banbury child sex abuse gang

Aylesbury child sex abuse gang

Keighley child sex abuse gang

+This is just the gangs that were convicted. Literally THOUSANDS of children were exploited and raped over the past decades in Britain because the authorities were too PC and were too scared of upsetting the Asian communities to speak out or to act on reports.
    Last edited by rogueMatthias; 2016-07-06 at 12:26 AM.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

I don't think the indignation about women being raped by foreigners is feigned at all. I realize you believe your political opponents are so evil that they're wildly enthusiastic about rape, but you're just flatly incorrect.

- - - Updated - - -

So, basically, it's about straw-whites. Whatever.
    If you like, but its pretty easy to see people among the institutional alt-right wring their hands about muslim sexism, sexual crime, and homophobia and then respond with outright bile to anything on the subjects when muslims aren't involved.

Milo Yannawhateversitis is a pretty good example, with the general disdain for gay rights as a liberal cause and then doing his pride march through a muslim ghetto thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've explained it three times now, nor was it ever any reason to refuse to share the information you were citing in the first place. So please, if you've found something indicating a statistically meaningful lack of cooperation with the police among refugees please share it. It could be an interesting subject.
    And I have given you the conditions that I require in order to share it, so do as you are asked if you want it.

I work festivals every summer, this isn't an immigrant problem, this is a male problem.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Well, first, hundred of thousands is in itself a ridiculous number that remove any credbility to the rest.

- - - Updated - - -

If you like, but its pretty easy to see people among the institutional alt-right wring their hands about muslim sexism, sexual crime, and homophobia and then respond with outright bile to anything on the subjects when muslims aren't involved.

Milo Yannawhateversitis is a pretty good example, with the general disdain for gay rights as a liberal cause and then doing his pride march through a muslim ghetto thing.
    They seem to assume that their alt-right sites are super sekret and no one see Vox Day antics...

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, first, hundred of thousands is in itself a ridiculous number that remove any credbility to the rest.
    The British judicial system, police, confessions, etc. are not credible?

Does the sand still hurt when it gets in your eyes, or do you get used to it?

I don't think the indignation about women being raped by foreigners is feigned at all.
    Yeah, If women are going to be raped...they should be raped by local citizens!

Damn imimgrants takin' our jerbs.

Deleted
    Yeah but white men rape too!121212

Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    The British judicial system, police, confessions, etc. are not credible?

Does the sand still hurt when it gets in your eyes, or do you get used to it?
    Hundred of thousand....

[
    What are you basing that on? The Rotherham-Case alone is estimated to involve upwards of 1500 victims.
    But heck, I am not going to waste anymore time discussing what is a ridiculous number and what is not. If you can convince yourself the number is lower than hundreds of thousands and if that somehow makes you feel better about multi-culti, then go for it.
    Last edited by Pengekaer; 2016-07-06 at 12:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by rogueMatthias View Post
    But they weren't. You need to ADMIT when this things happen, so people can investigate and IF THERE IS a problem, work to stop things from happening before more people get hurt.

You know what happens if you put your head in the sand and pretend there's no problems? THIS is what happens.

Telford sex abuse gang

+This is just the gangs that were convicted. Literally HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of children were exploited and raped over the past decades in Britain because the authorities were too PC and were too scared of upsetting the Asian communities to speak out or to act on reports.
    That's true enough, police need to get off their arses and arrest and prosecute with extreme force when there's any sign of children bein abused.

But dont forget the enormous fuckin scandal when the names of tons of kiddie fiddlers in the british government and house of lords just mysteriously up and vanished.

There's a serious problem with a lack of real investigation and prosecution when it comes to child abuse, and the justice system of too many western countries is really goddamn lax to hunt these people down. Seems they take any excuse to avoid doin their damn jobs.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Feminist Left Party politician Barbro Sörman says it’s ‘worse’ when Swedish men rape women than when immigrants do it. So, maybe that is were Sarah is going?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hundred of thousand....
    You said that claim made the rest of it lack credibility, but it does not do so. The rest of their post is sourced and corresponds directly to their claim that burying your head in the sand leads to...

Telford sex abuse gang