0 0%

1 1.45%

1 1.45%

3 4.35%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Dankdruid View Post
    lots of potential, executed poorly

1/10
    LOL! You sir, must not have played WC3, or read the books. He's way more than just a boss who got pushed down a toilet hole.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    10/10, one of Warcraft's classic baddies. Also, it's the perfect day for him, #66 and all.
    Exactly, however would've been better if sargeras was day 66. I mean, he's supposed to be the satan powerful guy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Smallfruitbat View Post
    In my book, this guy is deity tier bad guy. 10/10.
    Pretty much.

totally agreed
    8/10
    he must be renamed to "deceived"

10+ Year Old Account
    10/10.This guy is the greatest villian in Warcraft.

Arthas,Guldan,Illidan,Nerzhul were all influenced by this mastermind.He corrupted the Orcs,he created the scourge,He recruited Illidan,He bent the Nathrezim to his will,He kickstarted the Draenei genocide.No other villian has influenced Azeroth so much yet managed to stay reasonably out of the picture.He truly is the Deciever.

Sargeras might be the big bad and Arthas might have the best story,but Kiljaedan is by far the BEST villian Warcraft has ever had.Anyone rating him below 8 dont know shit about the lore.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathbourne View Post
    10/10.This guy is the greatest villian in Warcraft.

Arthas,Guldan,Illidan,Nerzhul were all influenced by this mastermind.He corrupted the Orcs,he created the scourge,He recruited Illidan,He bent the Nathrezim to his will,He kickstarted the Draenei genocide.No other villian has influenced Azeroth so much yet managed to stay reasonably out of the picture.He truly is the Deciever.

Sargeras might be the big bad and Arthas might have the best story,but Kiljaedan is by far the BEST villian Warcraft has ever had.Anyone rating him below 8 dont know shit about the lore.
    I know plenty about the lore, and know he's done a lot, I just don't like him as a character and don't find him very engaging. He's done some neat stuff, but the actual character doesn't interest me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Archimonde is your typical field commander: brutal, unbending and with little care for subtleties. He's also way more arrogant than Kil'jaeden.

Kil'jaeden, on the other hand, prefers to manipulate mortals from the shadows and exploit them as tools to achieve his goals. That's why he's way more forgiving than Archimonde and willing to offer second chances. He doesn't seem to share Archimonde's ego issues but on the other hand, Kil'jaeden gets things personal and looks driven more by his personal feelings rather than pragmatic goals.
    Archi the typical General Eiling or Colonel Lane military man. Both him and Kil' remind me of Heat Wave & Captain Cold, respectively . It's even funnier when you consider that Kil'jaeden formed his own Rogues Gallery eventually (Illidan & co.)

I know it's an alternative universe, but when I got that toy in Talador that lets you spy on the Legion and heard Archie calling Kil' on his failure, it was a big WTF moment to me. Add to it the fact that I thought it's merely an Easter Egg at first and that the entire expansion was orcs and won't feature the Legion at all, which contributed even more to my puzzlement.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nearby, preventing you from fast traveling.
    5/10 he was cool in WC3 and rise of the horde. But since then he hasn't really done much.

I nominate Leyara!

Deleted
    The Sunwell patch will always be one of my favorites because of the introduction of Kalec.

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    The Sunwell patch will always be one of my favorites because of the introduction of Kalec.
    Wasn't he introduced in the Sunwell manga? Or do you mean his introduction into the game proper?

7+ Year Old Account
    7/10
    im not really a kil fan, but he's one of warcrafts classic bads.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    Wasn't he introduced in the Sunwell manga? Or do you mean his introduction into the game proper?
    I wasn't following the manga back then, so for me it's the game!

Well, since people will need 10 votes soon, I decided to give a push to someone who's very close to being featured.

loljk I nominate C'thun.

9/10. Among the best villains in WoW in my opinion. His primary downside is his obsessive nature, like hunting the Draenei for thousands of years only because he has a hate boner for Velen.

I nominate Y'Shaarj.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Does the CIA pay you for your bullshit or are you just bootlicking in your free time?
    Quote Originally Posted by Mirishka View Post
    I'm quite tired of people who dislike something/disagree with something while attacking/insulting anyone that disagrees. Its as if at some point, people forgot how opinions work.

Deleted
    Witness the tears when everyone that made it to Season 2 so far is downgraded to 5/10 and will still need 5 more votes to make it back.

jk i am not that cruel

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Crawclaw View Post
    Also, it's the perfect day for him, #66 and all.
    :O I just noticed this... *mind blown*

Imagine if it was Day #666 though. I doubt there will be Season 6 but wonder who would be there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Florena Emberlin View Post
    I know plenty about the lore, and know he's done a lot, I just don't like him as a character and don't find him very engaging. He's done some neat stuff, but the actual character doesn't interest me.
    Your personal opinion and i respect that.
    For me he is a an awesome character.His cunning,his presence,his obsession with the draenei all of it makes a great villian.Sure hes no "misunderstood" guy like Illidan or has a great psychological backstory like Arthas,but as a pure villian he is the best bar none.

Also for people saying he hasnt done much,thats exactly what he wants you to think.

I'll rate him a 8.09 - same as Maraad, and a perfect counter-balance. He's everything Maraad is not: subtle, patient, and evil.

- - - Updated - - -

I also nominate the Observer.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

Quote Originally Posted by Kalecgos the Spellweaver View Post
    Witness the tears when everyone that made it to Season 2 so far is downgraded to 5/10 and will still need 5 more votes to make it back.

jk i am not that cruel

- - - Updated - - -

:O I just noticed this... *mind blown*

Imagine if it was Day #666 though. I doubt there will be Season 6 but wonder who would be there.
    But....day 74...is sargeras