Eyebeam buff pls?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bloodkraven View Post
    Eyebeam buff pls?
    I would love that aswell, would be nice to use it on Single Target aswell, since it's one of the coolest abilitys out there

Quote Originally Posted by Etrnlaffair View Post
    I meant his new one he just put out. It's so grossly misinformed. It's pathetic. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimzum View Post
    He put out a new one either yesterday or today. I didn't bother with it because his last video of it didn't even bother to go into the momentum build, same with Bellular.

I take their videos at face value and really as just an idea of what the class has to offer. Those that were already going to reroll and go into the Beta will make up their own mind, no matter what any streamer says.
    Herp derp, I thought the person was talking about Finalboss's guides. My mistake.

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    New build, roll yo predictions.

And listening to Preach's view on any spec is akin to treating an infection with a chainsaw - it'll do more harm than good.
    Gonna opt for hope for the best but prepare for jack nothing.

My hope: They make Wyndoor rage like a petulant child. Wait, they do that every patch... moving on.

Hoping for a talent shuffle, or even entire rows moved to earlier in the leveling experience. I would LOVE if they switched places between the level 99 row and the 102 row if they're still dead set on not giving all the talents by lvl 100.

Aaaaaaaand hoping for the usual Fel Barrage adjustments in either proc chance or recharge time.
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Gonna opt for hope for the best but prepare for jack nothing.

My hope: They make Wyndoor rage like a petulant child. Wait, they do that every patch... moving on.

Hoping for a talent shuffle, or even entire rows moved to earlier in the leveling experience. I would LOVE if they switched places between the level 99 row and the 102 row if they're still dead set on not giving all the talents by lvl 100.

Aaaaaaaand hoping for the usual Fel Barrage adjustments in either proc chance or recharge time.
    First blood component does slight more damage
    Fel blade fury gen reduced slightly
    Eye beam fury reduced/minor increase in damage
    blood let increased to 210% :P

Edit - this is prediction, not actual notes!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post

I always thought it would be cool if Felblade instead reduced the fury cost of your next Fury ability or something instead of generating Fury, but @Vanyali told me why that would be bad awhile ago, and i've completely forgotten why it was.

My greatest joy would be that Felblade and First Blood would be on different rows, but it makes sense for them to be on the same row, and for that I am sad

An Eye Beam CD and Fury cost reduction wouldn't be the worst thing in the world, that'd be great. Problem there though is that then you've gotta adjust Demonic accordingly.

WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF: Demonic had another passive element to it that increased Eye Beam damage to your current target so that it's good to use up the entire channel instead of cancelling it?

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like they added haste to Meta.

That Blade Dance nerf seems a bit unneeded. Was it really that good?

Fel Eruption nerf is slight and probably was needed regardless just looking at some of the crazy numbers it pulled.

Buff to our Order Hall set bonus. Still haste.

- - - Updated - - -

Looks like they added haste to Meta.

That Blade Dance nerf seems a bit unneeded. Was it really that good?

Fel Eruption nerf is slight and probably was needed regardless just looking at some of the crazy numbers it pulled.

Buff to our Order Hall set bonus. Still haste.

Also, Chaos Cleave nerf.

Quote Originally Posted by ChakanDH View Post

Fuck sake, I said BUFF first blood, not nerf it!!

Nerfs across the board once again, interesting.

Nerfs for just about every class.

Hm, sucks that we got the First Blood nerf. Was hoping that Eye Beam would get some love.

Demons Bite got a nerf, which is a bit odd to me.

Chaos Cleave nerf was definitely appropriate. Makes BF and FM more competitive.
    Last edited by Forde; 2016-07-06 at 03:40 AM.

I wonder, does the change to meta giving 25% haste indirectly nerf it as well? what haste % would we need to get to a 1 sec GCD?

Quote Originally Posted by Forde View Post
    Hm, sucks that we got the First Blood nerf. Was hoping that Eye Beam would get some love.

Demons Bite got a buff, which is a bit odd to me.

unless I'm reading that incorrectly, that's a Demons Bite nerf as well.

DB got a nerf as well, from 350 to 305

10+ Year Old Account

Demon's Bite got nerfed from 350% weapon damage to 305% weapon damage though? O_o

Yeah, Chaos Cleave must've been strong. I honestly couldn't know, but Chaos Strike is already beefy, and being able to hit 2 targets for full damage is pretty crazy.

EDIT: Poor @Forde , everyone jumpin' on yo dick for that xD

Quote Originally Posted by Otora View Post
    unless I'm reading that incorrectly, that's a Demons Bite nerf as well.
    I read it wrong, my bad.

EDIT: Poor @Forde , everyone jumpin' on yo dick for that xD
    Haha, I'm checking the build notes mid raid, totally read it wrong.
    Last edited by Forde; 2016-07-06 at 03:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Also, something that MMO-C missed that WoWHead picked up: Chaos Strike nerfed from 350%+560% to 305%+487%

Seems they nerfed several classes/spells. I think we can safely assume no mechanic changes are coming until after the pre-patch and even more people play. Even then, DH probably won't see anything until post X-pac release.

Chaos cleave nerf was expected. I pretty much always take it for 5 man and world quests, just too good when things do happen to be next to each other. Considering for trash packs you might not have EB or FR available or even off CD, it's a no brainer.

I'd like to see what the numbers crunching shows on how the change to meta and haste plays out.

*edit*
    Annihilation also nerfed

633% + 396%
    old was 728% + 455%

Text changed to the crits refund 20 fury.
    Last edited by Dimzum; 2016-07-06 at 03:49 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Where I want to be and where I am are 2 different places
    And here I was hoping for a few buffs... sadface

Is GCD reduced during meta being replaced by the haste or is this being added on it?

Quote Originally Posted by MagicPenguin View Post
    Is GCD reduced during meta being replaced by the haste or is this being added on it?
    Just the haste, but the haste will reduce the GCD anyway. This way it'll affect abilities whose cd is reduced by haste as well.