Quote Originally Posted by MagicPenguin View Post
    Is GCD reduced during meta being replaced by the haste or is this being added on it?
    Replaced, yet to see if this is a nerf or not. Should make first blood/death sweep more attractive and I'm hoping builds that use these will want haste to compliment it.

I'm more curious to see if this will make meta during Hero less of a waste

hmmmmmm appears to be more rough life for xxxdarkillidan420xxx mains
    rank 1 dk
    find me on vindicatum.com

Even though it looks like numbers are all over the place for everyone, I can't help but worry they're going to screw it all up and one, if not more, classes/specs will be shit at the start. I hope it's not Havoc. I hope it isn't anyone, really. But, history lends evidence to the unfortunate likelihood of something not being right.

These nerfs look depressing.

Edit: Damn, they even nerfed artifact traits, too.
    Last edited by Soulfròst; 2016-07-06 at 05:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulfròst View Post
    Even though it looks like numbers are all over the place for everyone, I can't help but worry they're going to screw it all up and one, if not more, classes/specs will be shit at the start. I hope it's not Havoc. I hope it isn't anyone, really. But, history lends evidence to the unfortunate likelihood of something not being right.

These nerfs look depressing.

Edit: Damn, they even nerfed artifact traits, too.
    I only see Veng artifact trait changes?

Bloodsail Admiral Unkhrahuun the Atoned's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Any noticeable bug fixes or undocumented changes found by you testers yet?
    The Dead City... it... calls to me...

Deleted
    Is momentum fixed? And FelRush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Unanilnomen View Post
    Any noticeable bug fixes or undocumented changes found by you testers yet?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripfull View Post
    Is momentum fixed? And FelRush?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Realms are not back up yet

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Donovan4893 View Post
    Realms are not back up yet
    Appreciate the update <3

Alright servers back up Felrush/Momentum are working again felrush does damage and procs momentum

Edit: Also they fixed the holding both strafe keys Fel Rush animation cancel, so unless someone finds a new way its not possible to cancel any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright servers back up Felrush/Momentum are working again felrush does damage and procs momentum

Edit: Also they fixed the holding both strafe keys Fel Rush animation cancel, so unless someone finds a new way its not possible to cancel any more.
    Fantastic news.

- - - Updated - - -

More of a general DH question, but did anyone ever find the source of those consumable items from a few builds ago that had various beneficial effects that couldn't be used in raids or rated pvp or Mythic+ dungeons?

They are from our tier 2 upgrade in or order hall twisting nether, it summons a boss you kill and it drops one of them, it also has a chance to drop Veng's hidden artifact appearance.

10+ Year Old Account
    They are from our tier 2 upgrade in or order hall twisting nether, it summons a boss you kill and it drops one of them, it also has a chance to drop Veng's hidden artifact appearance.
    Hot bom diggity and a boogity boo!

Donovan4893 has all the answers for you!

(oh god, what have i done)

That settles what perk i'll be getting then, since i've probably said a million times i'll only really be playing outdoor content, these will be quite amazing for my pleb adventures.

Nerfs across the board?

I see buffs to classes that are already strong.

That said, Im glad momentum is back, but wonder how the dps is.

So, I'm thinking the change to 25% increased haste should make a haste favoured demonic/first blood build quite nice. Even with my lowly gear I have 10% haste, that combined with the meta boost brings my blade dance cd to 5.81 seconds(without meta its 9.08 secs). Not sure of the exact numbers to take it to under 5 secs, but once it is then you could nicely fit in two death sweeps per demonic meta.

I don't think it will replace crit as top, but perhaps a 20%?? haste soft cap could be desirable?

they did break strafe but i may of found a new way im going to test it out and get back to you guys.

Happy Momentum is fixed!

Do not understand the Demon's Bite nerf. It didnt hit hard at all. Oh well..

Tichondrius logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/ZvW4Mg6AV1y3qJtm
    Ellisande logs: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...e-done&fight=8

Did a few talent setups, with cancer build and standard Chaos Blades build.

Havoc aoe = minor nerfed (specially sustainal one)

Fe = 10% nerfed. (minor, not the end of the world)

Demons bite = nerfed by like 20% ish. (a nerf but not very big considering demons bite is just a little part of our overall dmg)

Methamorphis = Are people blind or just underatting this asf? Dont you guys see that this is a super mega big buff? (havoc will surely be one of the top tier single target damage dealers from this buff no doubt, its just to huge and will probally be nerfed. Let me inform you that everyone knows how a very big dps increase bloodlust/heroism is which is 30% haste. Let me inform you that 25% haste is not far as powerfull. That we get semi bloodlust everytime we use methamorhpises is a huge dps increase. We get 2-3 semi bloodlust more during bossfights compared to other classes and also during moments when it's benefits will be used the most (during methamorphisis) does just sound way to strong on paper. Im very interested to se how havoc will perform in raid enviroments now. Pretty sure they will nerf us soon tho because of this buff.

Quote Originally Posted by Cloudqt View Post
    Methamorphis = Are people blind or just underatting this asf? Dont you guys see that this is a super mega big buff? (havoc will surely be one of the top tier single target damage dealers from this buff no doubt, its just to huge and will probally be nerfed. Let me inform you that everyone knows how a very big dps increase bloodlust/heroism is which is 30% haste. Let me inform you that 25% haste is not far as powerfull. That we get semi bloodlust everytime we use methamorhpises is a huge dps increase. We get 2-3 semi bloodlust more during bossfights compared to other classes and also during moments when it's benefits will be used the most (during methamorphisis) does just sound way to strong on paper. Im very interested to se how havoc will perform in raid enviroments now. Pretty sure they will nerf us soon tho because of this buff.
    Havoc's meta had passively reduced GCD to 1 sec before, now it has just haste buff instead. It only buffs AAs and cd of DS. You are overreacting for sure.
    And yeah Havoc will get many more nerfs and will become utter sht on release.