Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I do think they're setting us up for an Argus xpac, and at some point we will have to deal with Aszhara/N'zoth. Just not sure what order we'll do them in.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Kil'jeaden gets roasted by Sargeras and turned into the new Avatar of Sargeras as the big guy is pissed off at both his and his brother's failings. KJ Avatar invades Azeroth and tries to warp the pillars in the final boss fight in order to destroy the planet which we try to stop. Azshara and her armies then burst out the sea and fight with the Legion armies claiming that are false and that it's her duty to Sargeras to claim Azeroth for him, now we have deal with her as well. Finally N'zoth's forces open a crack in the planet and his armies engage trying to stop KJ, dominate Azshara and use the pillars to corrupt Azeroth into the dark Titan. We could call it the Battle of the Titans. :P
    Elune: "My sister needed Anima so I let my favoured people die. What is this 'Maw' you speak of?"
    Daily reminder that Steam has never had a monopoly on PC Gaming, don't mistake age and popularity for domination.
    Because people don't understand words: Forced and Necessity

There aren't enough shitposts in this thread

It will be a council fight featuring Archi, KJ, Illidan, and Kael'thas. Then if you beat them on mythic you go fight the real boss, Jaina Proudmoore who was Mal'ganis the whole time, then mythic+ will see that Mal'ganis gets slain by Bolvar at 1% after revealing that Arthas was the Helmet of Damnation the whole time and this was all his doing just so he could kill Mal'ganis. Then world of warcraft is over, Sargeras gets so upset that no one ever dies that he just gives up on Azeroth.
    The proper waifu is a wholesome supplement for one's intrinsic need for belonging and purpose.

Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    ...Sargeras gets so upset that no one ever dies...
    Ok that got a chuckle.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Higuchi View Post
    There aren't enough shitposts in this thread

It will be a council fight featuring Archi, KJ, Illidan, and Kael'thas. Then if you beat them on mythic you go fight the real boss, Jaina Proudmoore who was Mal'ganis the whole time, then mythic+ will see that Mal'ganis gets slain by Bolvar at 1% after revealing that Arthas was the Helmet of Damnation the whole time and this was all his doing just so he could kill Mal'ganis. Then world of warcraft is over, Sargeras gets so upset that no one ever dies that he just gives up on Azeroth.
    Its actually fel-murky true master of the burning legion, whom uses his puppet sargeras to do his bidding.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've yet to see an educated argument for why it WOULDN'T be KJ. Till then it's KJ
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

Quote Originally Posted by Azkial View Post
    I've yet to see an educated argument for why it WOULDN'T be KJ. Till then it's KJ
    Certainly a possibility, but we simply do not know. It's all speculation at this point.

7+ Year Old Account
    I can't see it being anything other than Sargeras.

Kil'jaeden on Argus. It was teased waaaaaay too much in the Illidan novel to be a coincidence. Hell, Illidan even gets a good look at Killy's palace.

I'll pass on Kil'jaeden. I think we'll go to Argus possibly in the next expansion as Velen/Lights Heart quest seems to make out we will be going there soon. It's uncharacteristic for Kil'Jaeden to invade somewhere himself as he's very much the background manipulator, not saying this to mean he is weak but he seems much more the type to sit on a big throne and shout shit at people and make giant demonic shadows to torment people like he's done a lot in Warcraft before to Illidan, Gul'dan and such. It's why I hated the Sunwell raid so much. Seemed out of character. This is the guy that simply pulls the Lich King out of his anus, who then ends up being one of the most threatening villains Azeroth has ever seen.

If we just go through the Tomb of Sargeras and fight Kil'Jaeden on the other side I'll be disappointed if they then proceed to waste or remove the potential of Argus as an expansion.

Maybe we will deal with our universes Archimonde, if we do actually need to kill him in the Twisting Nether. We didn't kill our universe's Archimonde in the Twisting Nether. We've killed fuck all in the Nether tbh.

Azshara and N'Zoth seem strong contenders for a raid tier this expansion, probably not the last boss raid tier though but I wouldn't be salty if they sink the Tomb of Sargeras and start eating it's energies so we have to kill them at the end of the expansion as the last boss or something like that, that could even lead to the next expansion. Depends if Blizzard can stretch Naga out into an expansion, I don't think they can. There's been a lot of Naga model updates and new Naga models/character types which seem to suggest they might be throwing in a raid tier of them this expansion.
    Last edited by Radaney; 2016-07-07 at 04:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    It will be jaina giving birth to avatar of sargeras as we fight her. She will also puke on us exorcist style.
    I can see it now. We get shrinked down and preparing to entering her snuke and her clit is a summoning stone.

Deleted
    I imagine it's Kill Jaedan, and we end up going to Argus for the last 2 bosses or something.

We might end up sacrificing our artifact powers to defeat him.

Or they could pull a WoD and have a final boss fight with something that has nothing to do with what was shown about the expac

It can be a satisfying ending to the expansion and should be an easy fight considering Aegwynn defeated it only herself. Nothing that 25 people with shiny artifacts can't handle.

The Avatar of Sargeras is my guess.

Its going to be Illidan Stormrage, possessed by Sargeras

Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Jaina as the Avatar of Sargeras.
    This has my vote.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Radaney View Post
    I'll pass on Kil'jaeden. I think we'll go to Argus possibly in the next expansion as Velen/Lights Heart quest seems to make out we will be going there soon. It's uncharacteristic for Kil'Jaeden to invade somewhere himself as he's very much the background manipulator, not saying this to mean he is weak but he seems much more the type to sit on a big throne and shout shit at people and make giant demonic shadows to torment people like he's done a lot in Warcraft before to Illidan, Gul'dan and such. It's why I hated the Sunwell raid so much. Seemed out of character. This is the guy that simply pulls the Lich King out of his anus, who then ends up being one of the most threatening villains Azeroth has ever seen.

If we just go through the Tomb of Sargeras and fight Kil'Jaeden on the other side I'll be disappointed if they then proceed to waste or remove the potential of Argus as an expansion.

Maybe we will deal with our universes Archimonde, if we do actually need to kill him in the Twisting Nether. We didn't kill our universe's Archimonde in the Twisting Nether. We've killed fuck all in the Nether tbh.

Azshara and N'Zoth seem strong contenders for a raid tier this expansion, probably not the last boss raid tier though but I wouldn't be salty if they sink the Tomb of Sargeras and start eating it's energies so we have to kill them at the end of the expansion as the last boss or something like that, that could even lead to the next expansion. Depends if Blizzard can stretch Naga out into an expansion, I don't think they can. There's been a lot of Naga model updates and new Naga models/character types which seem to suggest they might be throwing in a raid tier of them this expansion.
    We wouldn't be going to Argus through the Tomb of Sargeras anyway. Try to approach it during the scenario (which IS on the PTR). You die instantly because there's something extremely powerful reaching out from the other side.

Quote Originally Posted by TyrannicalPuppy View Post
    We wouldn't be going to Argus through the Tomb of Sargeras anyway. Try to approach it during the scenario (which IS on the PTR). You die instantly because there's something extremely powerful reaching out from the other side.
    You'll also die if you go into the vault in Stormheim before completing the proper quests to get entry. That doesn't mean that in say patch 7.4 we won't have some way to get inside. It just means that for now we can't go in. Being off limits for now doesn't mean it's off limits forever.

Everyone's talking about an Argus expansion, but having two Legion-based expansions back to back would be a really bad idea. I think Argus will just be the final raid.

Deleted
    I'm 99. %. Sure N'zoth and azsharra will be the big bads of next expansion ( in the south seas )

Im also pretty sure the next expansion will have a strong naval feature.

So that leaves kil jaeden .. Possibly with a role for maiev in there somewhere ( i'm as of yet unsure if shell be on our side or if shell come back ass a boss )

Should be fun!