Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    You realize that for all intents and purposes the 7.0 patch is literally Legion in its entirety just with the 100-110 content locked off right? They're not gonna bother patching in gold nerfs after the fact just so people don't get butthurt about having nothing to do for a whopping month.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazuchika View Post
    You realize that for all intents and purposes the 7.0 patch is literally Legion in its entirety just with the 100-110 content locked off right? They're not gonna bother patching in gold nerfs after the fact just so people don't get butthurt about having nothing to do for a whopping month.
    Yup your right because UI improvements and class pruning is such a huge piece of content that I will need well over a month just to finish it all.

You should probably invest in some remedial reading classes because your reading comprehension is pretty bottom of the barrel.

Maybe next time you could actually write something supporting your claim instead of being vague and then whining how nobody understands you.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Nope, No flying isn't enough to make me not quit. It is enough to make me not play as much but that also depends on the other content in the game as well.

I got lots to do some Legion so its worth my time atm.

I did say if LFR stays the WOD model with loot I wouldn't play but they are changing that
    The only reason you would go into this much of a rant is if you were REALLY poor IRL.
    If that is the case then maybe its good you can't play WoW anymore so you can focus on something more "important".

Quote Originally Posted by Delaios View Post
    It's going to be very hectic trying to go for solo Platinum.
    Not really. Spec dependent for sure, but not that hectic.

My 712 Glad Warrior can already solo Gold (and I'm only 712..), only 300 more points for platinum. Will be a breeze for a fair amount of specs @ 110.

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    The only reason you would go into this much of a rant is if you were REALLY poor IRL.
    If that is the case then maybe its good you can't play WoW anymore so you can focus on something more "important".
    Nerfing content you come to enjoy is never a good feeling...

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Not really. Spec dependent for sure, but not that hectic.

My 712 Glad Warrior can already solo Gold (and I'm only 712..), only 300 more points for platinum. Will be a breeze for a fair amount of specs @ 110.
    The problem is not the dps, it is the necessity to run around 3-4 mob spawning spots. The faster those mobs die, the more they spawn, the more points you get. Even if you one shoot a pack of mobs, the mere travelling time, even with flying between spots, will definitely make it HARD to do platinum.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Foj View Post
    Honestly I would be fine if vendor prices on all gear <L100 was reduced to 1c and all gold drops from bosses <L100 were eliminated. Gold rewards for completing 5-mans should be available only for characters of appropriate level. If you are running old instances it should be for:

(1) Appearances/transmog, and/or
    (2) Crafting mats
    Yeah, from your point of view, because you have already some gold. But how about a new player...

-----

Blizzard has put themself in a bad position, because they apparently let some newbies decide alot of everything WoD-related. Those who created WoD had no clue about wow-economy at all. Scrapping valor/marks and trying with gold as a currency for everything, dumbing down professions to give "free professions/mats" to everyone. Everything about professions is pretty stupid, its not only WoD to blame, the crap started in MoP. But in WoD they removed perks etc, so now NO-ONE really needs professions, other then to make money.

The first month or so in WoD, the disenchanting mats were really stupid. The rare ones were almost useless, because you got those more often then dust even if you just disenchanted green items. But ofcourse the muppet devs completely missed it during alpha/beta.

The entire of WoD just screams "NEW GAME WARNING, BE AWARE", doubt that Legion will be that much different, still the same muppets who works/worked on it as in WoD.

Never said it was enough to push me over the edge. I said if they start nerfing gold to the point where I can't pay for my sub via tokens I'm done.

WoW in its current state to me isn't worth $15 out of my wallet a month. But I am more then happy to pay for it via gold and ya I know they got more and that is because there is people buying tokens with gold from sellers who paided $$$.
    Wait that makes no sense, you think that 50 cents a day for a subscription isn't worth it, when you probably put in several HOURS per month farming content that you don't even like to pay your subscription.

Those several hours farming could be spent on something fun for you, or even more hours at work, which would cover the cost of the sub many times over anyway, but its not worth it to you?

I can't make any sense of your argument at all.

The Lightbringer
    7+ Year Old Account
    Young people with excess of time value money more. Only when they get older do they realise they have spent the ONLY thing money will never give them back...

While I do agree some things need to be toned down they went even more hardcore into nerfing Cata Raids who now give some 66 gold per boss down from 125. I believe that's a decent way for people to make some gold and with the emphasis on Xmog and wardrobe people could have gotten some gold to go with their runs. Oh well time to readjust!

Quote Originally Posted by woozie21 View Post
    So mature with the insult.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Strangewayes View Post
    Wait that makes no sense, you think that 50 cents a day for a subscription isn't worth it, when you probably put in several HOURS per month farming content that you don't even like to pay your subscription.

Those several hours farming could be spent on something fun for you, or even more hours at work, which would cover the cost of the sub many times over anyway, but its not worth it to you?

I can't make any sense of your argument at all.
    Nope 50cents a day isn't worth it for WoW imo. There is other things I can spend $15 a month on and feel is worth it.

Just because I don't feel its worth the sub doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game. Blizzards rate of content release is piss poor compared to everything and until that is better no its not worth $15 a month.

Its almost like different people have different opinions.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2016-07-05 at 11:55 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    So mature with the insult.

- - - Updated - - -

Nope 50cents a day isn't worth it for WoW imo. There is other things I can spend $15 a month on and feel is worth it.

Just because I don't feel its worth the sub doesn't mean I don't enjoy the game. Blizzards rate of content release is piss poor compared to everything and until that is better no its not worth $15 a month.

Its almost like different people have different opinions.
    I think what he meant was more along the lines that you do spend some time farming the gold for token. And that time could be converted to work hours thus resulting in $$$. So in practice by farming gold you are paying more than you would if you just $ paid for it.

Deleted
    Way to much Gold arround anyway..

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    I think what he meant was more along the lines that you do spend some time farming the gold for token. And that time could be converted to work hours thus resulting in $$$. So in practice by farming gold you are paying more than you would if you just $ paid for it.
    Personally Warlords was barely worth the box fee let alone an additional $20 a month.

As for what your saying that really depends on the player. Normally I used to log on 15-30mins early for a raid and just chill and afk til the raid starts. Now I just do a quick 2-3 Cata raids and i'm basically done farming on that toon for the rest of the week. If theres a second raid night I just hop on an Alt and quickly do another 3 Cata. So in a month were I was normally afk most of the time waiting to raid I am now 48k richer.

Quote Originally Posted by BaltazarDZ View Post
    Ya I know, I'm paying in time and not in $$$ and that's what I chose to do. If I spend $15 a month good chance I would play equal to if not more time. So now I remove the payment and play the same amount.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Fabinas View Post
    I'm sorry, i don't understand your argument. If i already have a garrison built to generate gold, come Legion all i will be generating is Garrison Resources. Why should i go back and change my buildings? Also, since this will be previous expansion content, why shouldn't it be cheaper to do it, if i wish so?

You don't have to believe me, but i won't be bothered to return to my 20 garrisons every day when Legion launches. There will be no compelling reason to do so. Lastly, i am all for reducing the garrison blueprint/build prices not for me, but for new/returning players who will be disadvantaged in building a garrison during Legion, because they will spend their levelling rewarded gold in a feature that will not return some of it (at least in a significant amount and without effort, like it did for all us WoD players). For those people, 10k gold MAY BE a big deal. Why would those players do it? Achievements, Toys, Mounts. All integrated to the Garrison game.
    For achievements primarily.
    That is why the income is being nerfed, but little else is being removed.
    So that you can actually still progress it in the same way, or even easier if you have characters with the former gold and now increased garrison resource reward.
    Plus depending on the desire for WoD materials, they could still have value particularly in transmog craftings.
    The trading post will offer a dump for the garrison resources for instance.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Actual value changes (Lootgold) for

Cata25hc:
    http://pastebin.com/8tB2v97c

Wotlk25(hc/HM) + Cata25nhc (none):
    http://pastebin.com/qSLSyLun

MoP10/25nhc/hc:
    http://pastebin.com/SvYVXeTK

Also: Not all items lose vendor value in MoP/Cata/Wrath. Tokens say the same. Rings, Necks & Trinkets also keep their value. For Cata25hc this means ~33% less gold overall. In MoP the additional Lootgold might outweigh the loss in vendorvalue and Wrath becomes slightly more profitable. Looks like Blizzard wants to even out these farming spots.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thebdc View Post
    So which one is it? 2 or 3 hours, or nothing? 10k for 2-3 hours is abysmal. Token in EU is over 80k gold and costs 20 €. So you'd spend 2-3 hours to make 2.5 €. Sitting in a shopping street and begging for money would be more effective.
    Time versus money, this person understands it