Page 39 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nanook12 View Post
    Go ahead and force all the consequences you want to it still wont stop later events from unfolding the same way. You are never going to completely get rid of human error no matter what you do.
    It's not a matter of getting rid of all errors. There's a reason why it's called gross negligence.

Humans being have random error innately built into their nature. We are not robots, and even robots still make mistakes over time due to malfunction. I am sorry that you cannot accept that randomness and error are fundamental components of the natural world.
    Indeed they do, I just find it funny you're so adamant about this being one of them. I "randomly" forget my car keys sometimes, I couldn't imagine "randomly" emailing Top-Secret documents over an insecure email server.

10+ Year Old Account
    It is still going to happen bud. Rather you like it or not.
    If you happen to cause other people's deaths, then you should be held responsible for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen Death Knight View Post
    If you happen to cause other people's deaths, then you should be held responsible for it.
    "It was just an accident bro" -nanook12

Deleted
    But it's 2016!!!!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    You're the naive one if you think accidents just happen for no reason. If a bridge fell there would be an investigation, and they would find someone, somewhere along the line didn't do their job properly. This isn't an "oops" I spilled the milk type deal. These are supposed professionals. If they aren't professionals then they shouldn't be in that position in the first place.
    Last time I checked professionals are still humans beings, and human beings sometimes will make mistakes. Bridges will fall, accidents will happen, and more classified emails will be mishandled. You wanting it to stop is not going to stop it from happening again sorry.

Deleted
    Last time I checked professionals are still humans beings, and human beings sometimes will make mistakes. Bridges will fall, accidents will happen, and more classified emails will be mishandled. You wanting it to stop is not going to stop it from happening again sorry.
    Thing is, saying it is a mistake doesn't mean there are no repercussions, Hillary made a mistake she could have avoided. An illegal mistake.

Hillary is a criminal

7+ Year Old Account
    I agree, but Hillary's email mishaps did not harm anyone.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Fiend View Post
    Thing is, saying it is a mistake doesn't mean there are no repercussions, Hillary made a mistake she could have avoided. An illegal mistake.

Hillary is a criminal
    No one was harmed for her mistake. So why not just let it go?

Deleted
    No one was harmed for her mistake. So why not just let it go?
    Because what she did is Literally illegal.

She broke the law.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speaker View Post
    You're the naive one if you think accidents just happen for no reason. If a bridge fell there would be an investigation, and they would find someone, somewhere along the line didn't do their job properly. This isn't an "oops" I spilled the milk type deal. These are supposed professionals. If they aren't professionals then they shouldn't be in that position in the first place.
    There was an investigation. They determined that the bridge never fell and that the architect left his blue prints unattended in a suit case somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

Because what she did is Literally illegal.

She broke the law.
    I must have missed the part where this was proven in a court of law.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    There was an investigation. They determined that the bridge never fell and that the architect left his blue prints unattended in a suit case somewhere.

- - - Updated - - -

I enjoy the fact that we have these arm chair lawyers who know for a fact what she did was illegal and not the FBI/Email committee/and whatever else. He knows which law, which provision and exactly how she broke it but won't share it with the top legal branch of the US.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    Was literally quoted by the FBI there.

Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    It's her or Trump.

And holy shit she looks like an angelic being of pure light and beauty next to Trump.
    No she looks like you put ebola next to HIV

i'm honestly starting to feel sorry for you americans, you're stuck with two human shitstains, both just awful beings.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-07-06 at 09:23 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Guess the fbi director didnt want to end up having a catastrophic failure with his car leading to his death
    Well then get your shit together.
    Get it all together. And put it in a backpack. All your shit. So it’s together. And if you gotta take it somewhere, take it somewhere, you know, take it to the shit store and sell it, or put it in a shit museum, I don’t care what you do, you just gotta get it together.
    Get your shit together

Quote Originally Posted by Stommped View Post
    Yeah his basic reasoning for no charges was that the amount of top secret stuff didn't match the amounts that were negligently sent in prior prosecuted cases, which is a bullshit reason. Just one email has the potential to risk American lives and should be enough to prosecute, it shouldn't be "well it was only 1 email that killed these 3 American spies, so this is no big deal..." Give me a break.
    So because you're an expert, which emails killed Americans?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    No she looks like you put ebola next to HIV

i'm honestly starting to feel sorry for you americans, you're stuck with two human shitstains, both just awful beings.
    now lets be honest. we're not electing hilary. we're electing bill for two more terms.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rizendragon View Post
    Her claim also neglects to state that all SoS to this point have been baby boomers that don't e-mail much at all. Kerry is the first because of Clinton's hearings and this way the State Department and the Executive branch as a whole can cover their asses.
    Crooked Hillary sent and received over 30,000 emails, not including the ones she deleted, and you call that not emailing much at all?

http://www.cnn.com/2016/07/05/politi...ton/index.html
    I can't believe we had to waste millions on a federal investigation just to prove that 68 year old lady's sometimes make careless email mistakes. Now people don't want to believe the FBI. Some people just cannot admit when they are wrong. Congratulations Americans you look like laughing stocks to the rest of the world over this petty bullshit.
    Yeah national security is such a joke, hah hah, and that 68 year old lady is about to be the most powerful person in the world, lets give it to someone who can't even master the basic function of email

Hillary is a criminal
    I thought this was america where innocent until prooven guilty by your peers.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nizah View Post
    why so mad bro

Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    Crooked Hillary sent and received over 30,000 emails, not including the ones she deleted, and you call that not emailing much at all?
    Man you know they can get the deleted emails if she didn't use a program like eraser (a program that writes multiple times over the erased data of the file) with fucking EASE withing NO TIME?

This is some shady shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Then explain how politicians are supposed to represent their constituents and not 'flip flop' considering public opinion changes.
    They could say I believe "one side of issue" however due to the fact that so many of my constituents believe "other side of issue" Im going to go ahead and vote the way they would like me to.

For instance. Hillary used to say that she believed Marriage was between a man and woman and gay marriage should not be recognized by the government. There are multiple videos of her stating this at various events. More recently due to the more general acceptance of homosexual marriage, she now says she was always for gay marriage and people should be able to marry whoever they want to, and she thinks its wonderful, just to pander to the voters. What she should be saying is the truth. That yes she does believe Marriage is only between a man and woman, however because of overwhelming support for gay marriage by her constituents, she will not vote to block, ban, or impede gay marriage, nor support any law that does. That way she doesnt look like a flip flopper, panderer, opaque, or a liar, and people would trust her more for her honesty

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, why should she focus her attention on the place where the majority of people live and the largest economic engine in the state?
    She should definitely focus some time with the largest city, but she shouldnt totally neglect and ignore the rest of the state

- - - Updated - - -

Rural voters complaining about a lack of access to services and political attention is hilarious indeed.
    The rest of New York State isnt a bunch of country bumpkin farmers spaced 10 miles apart. They have many good sized cities that are ignored in preference to NYC. Syracuse, Buffalo, Niagra Falls, Albany, etc...
    Last edited by Orlong; 2016-07-06 at 12:07 PM.