Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    wow man put a +18 rateing on this because this is... bloody spicy ;3
    Hey I am on here too you know It's through mmochampion that I discovered Winter Blossom's artwork ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Ha! The couple that requested it wanted it to feel like the male had just returned from being away, so that's why I called it "The Return". Hopefully, I captured a passionate moment.

I promise, she is wearing a a shirt underneath that hand
    You captured it perfectly we are both extremely happy with it! thank you again

Signature made by Hinoto.

Quote Originally Posted by Jassinta View Post
    To be blunt, the answer is no to that many models in a signature. It's going to be ridiculously cluttered, and you won't get to see much of each at all.
    It could also work with whatever actully either night elf cat or night elf moonkin whatever looks best, or if you guys want it simple, only the night elf.

Deleted
    Alright pals. Does anybody pretty please with cherries on top have time to whip me up a sig? Will happily feature it and leave you credit for it on my Deviantart Page.

Visible text: TACHYNE
    "The Welsh Wanderer"
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tachyne/simple
    Gear set: Kitty form with Incarnation up, Horde Tauren, Black Cat
    Helm visible: Yes
    Cloak visible: No
    Your pose: Up to you
    General colour scheme: Dont mind, something dark and depressing
    Any extras: At your discretion, what ever looks cool.

Thanks alot for this guys.
    -handsome Tac

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    request -> wallpaper:
    resolution: 1920x1080
    visible text: Moonpriestes The Light of Elune - Aggramar - EU
    armory: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...riestes/simple (pls ignore the terrible mog, i unsubbed before i could finish it x.x)
    gear set: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/transmo...a-season-7-set this set
    helm: nope
    cloak: no thanks (cloaks on night elves *shudder*)
    pose: your choice
    colour scheme: blue, white and turquoise, i want it to be light of elune like.
    extras:would love to have the moon in there, maybe above my character, and maybe a pair of wings.
    it just should look like my priestess is a real priestess of elune

weekly bump
    also edited my request a little bit.
    Claiming this one

And done:

(It wasn't really that fast - I started it yesterday and it was nearly finished when I remembered to claim it )

Hope you like it If not and you would rather re-request, the cooldown is 2 weeks
    Last edited by Shyama; 2016-07-05 at 04:39 PM. Reason: Added completed wallpaper.
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by InfernoxCJC;41195519
    Wallpaper
    --------------------
    Resolution: 1920 x 1080
    Text: INFERNOX [Line Break
    BEASTMASTER (slightly smaller font)
    Font: Accidental Presidency (not necessary, but that kind of style if possible)
    Armoury: http : / / eu . battle . net / wow / en / character / burning-blade / Infernox / simple
    Claimed and Completed. @InfernoxCJC, I started on this before I claimed it because I didn't know if I would have time to complete it. Therefore, I did not see your change in venue. If this is a deal breaker for you I can change it but it will take some time. If you would like any other changes just let me know. I hope this is to your liking. Thank you and have a great day.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leafsong View Post
    Wallpaper:

Resolution: 1600 x 900
    Visible text: It' Don't Want To Know What She Did, She Is Not Who I Am.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Leafsong/advanced http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/Landana/simple
    Gear set: Exactly the same for both. (If Druid is in pvp gear, robes, gloves and belt of the cycle, the mythic HFC tier shoulders, tabard of brilliance, springrain treads, and the cataclysmic gladiators helm (one from the signature, can not remember the correct name)
    Helm visible: Yes for druid, no for shaman
    Your pose: Anything you like. I like pretty kind of things
    General colour scheme: Browny whitey greeny things
    Any extras: Anything you see fit

If two characters is too much, feel free to do the druid. I'm sorry to be requesting this =[ I just want a change ^^ Thank you my loves <3
    (Edited it to a different character so less to do)

I can't quote on phone and have been afk from mmo for a while! Minus my one recruitment post
    (I may have saw a claim but I'm not entirely sure, it's not showing up in my notifications that that happened, if it did in sorry)
    But it's like a 5-7 week area bump ^^
    6-7ish week area bump
    Can I cheeky ask to add http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Kerenia/simple if that's not too much, without tabard. My 3 main pvp characters

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Claiming this one

And done:

(It wasn't really that fast - I started it yesterday and it was nearly finished when I remembered to claim it )

Hope you like it If not and you would rather re-request, the cooldown is 2 weeks
    this looks freaking fantastic! so damn beautiful!
    thanks shyama!

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Ceedio View Post
    Hi,

Visible text: Ceedio
    Armory link: Cant post links/images duo some shit xD I can try to describe: Night Elf Male, Blue Hair Color, Wyrmhide Set with Dragonwrath.
    Gear set: Cataclysmic Gladiator's Wyrmhide, including Belt of Cruelty and Footguards of Alacrity.
    Your pose: Kind of the same of shown in the imgur link.
    Background color: Match color between the Set color = green, Moonkin = Dark, Cat = Dark.
    Any extras: It was a hard quest to add all 3 models into 1 signature, so I would be glad if someone could create one with any of those examples: Night Elf + Moonkin or Night Elf + Cat
    imgur.com /a/ fTUZ8

It's always crazy to look through this thread. You guys have some serious talent. Alway a pleasure to peruse through and see the art come to life from the requests. Kudos to all you guys.
    Summon Apollo's fire, with hell and heaven's might. Then with great force attend, the falling of all men.
    Release this captured world, from point of no return. Destruction has no end, unless you ride again.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    this looks freaking fantastic! so damn beautiful!
    thanks shyama!
    You're very welcome It was a lovely request to make and I'm so glad you like the result
    Requests CLOSED

Looks great Winter as always, much appreciated.

7+ Year Old Account
    Hello again It's such a pleasure going through and looking at all the work you lovely people make. I've recently been setting stuff up to be able to stream regularly come Legion and I was wondering if I could get some twitch page stuff done.

What you want for your page: An offline image, a chat blocker, and two twitch channel buttons (About Me and Armory Links)
    Dimensions: (I'm not sure exactly what to put here, but in regards to the chat blocker whatever the average size is is fine, I can adjust chat to fit.)
    Visible text: "Tiddles" "<cares>"
    Logo/Character: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...estotem/simple
    General colour scheme: Greens, dark greys, and black (similar to the gear equipped) and shaman blues.
    Specifics/Extras: I'm a sucker for water effects (not required, but much appreciated) and I'm open to artistic interpretation

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maaanwell desi suave View Post
    does the sig have to be WoW related?
    As far as I know, it doesn't have to be WoW-related.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jexnell View Post
    Greeting all you great artist. I would like to request an Avatar and Signature for MMOC

Signature:
    Visible text: Line 1 Azralla Line 2 of the Black Harvest
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Azralla/simple
    Gear set: Mop CM set
    Helm visible: yes
    Cloak visible: no
    Your pose: Ill leave this up to the artist
    General colour scheme: Green and Purple
    Any extras: if at all possible to have either the new Demo Artifact Skull, and or my Felguard in it as well.
    1 month bump =)

Quote Originally Posted by Djriff View Post
    So I have a bit of a unique request.

Twitch Buttons
    What you want for your page: Twitch Buttons
    Visible text: About me, World of Warcraft, Youtube, Twitter, Donate
    Logo/Character: So I actually want it to be me, but cartoonized/anime style.
    General colour scheme: Whatever works.

I have a bunch of pictures to use as reference that I will gladly PM to anyone who decides to pick up this request. I'd rather not post them on an open forum.
    5 Week bump.

Dimensions:see attached image http://imgur.com/JtLvlif
    Visible text: Neudgae
    General colour scheme:Fel, Not sure exactly how to do it but like doing it as if it was carved in with claws would be cool

Thank you in advance if you take this ^_^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    1 month is a long time for a simple signature. I'll claim it.
    Woot Thank you =)

Quote Originally Posted by Antefex View Post
    Alright pals. Does anybody pretty please with cherries on top have time to whip me up a sig? Will happily feature it and leave you credit for it on my Deviantart Page.

Visible text: TACHYNE
    "The Welsh Wanderer"
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Tachyne/simple
    Gear set: Kitty form with Incarnation up, Horde Tauren, Black Cat
    Your pose: Up to you
    General colour scheme: Dont mind, something dark and depressing
    Any extras: At your discretion, what ever looks cool.

Thanks alot for this guys.
    -handsome Tac
    Claimed and done:

Non MMOC size signature (for use on other forums):

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Not sure it's dark and depressing, but hope you like it anyway If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Shyama thats AMAZINBALLS absolutely no request needed and so quick as well, sincerely thank you so much.
    -tac xx

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    Dimensions:see attached image http://imgur.com/JtLvlif
    Visible text: Neudgae
    General colour scheme:Fel, Not sure exactly how to do it but like doing it as if it was carved in with claws would be cool

Thank you in advance if you take this ^_^
    Claimed looks fun

I'll start it after work today.