Page 10 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Microsoft is clearly anti-semantic just look what I saw in MS Paint...

I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

This is SJWs being insulted in the name of others (even if jews don't give a fuck, since this IS NOT a star of david, and even if it was, who cares)
    just to try to insult Trump. who has a jewish daughter now. and loves Israel.

they are completely nuts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Wow so much racism i cant handle dis. That fucking white male. How dare he?

Trump is playing 4D chess with the idiot media that will report anything he does. The star tweet was made and then deleted just to get the media look more into it. In one day he basically showed to everyone how biased the media can be. Star of David fukn lol
    Not to mention the media flashed the picture of Crooked Hillary being the most corrupt candidate ever and now the whole FBI indictment thing where they basically said she gets to get away with it but other people won't.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

Deleted
    Looked like a generic star to me. Guess i'm not SJW enough.

Deleted

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Lmao

Disney is antisemitic? Well...
    Last edited by mmoca8403991fd; 2016-07-06 at 10:53 AM.

The dollars at the background... are WHITE!

That's racist!
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    When an orc eats an orc, two orcs rip out of the orcs stomach, they eat each other and a brand new orc walks through the door, and then his chest explodes and 20 full grown orcs crawl out of his body. They then eat each other and the bodies until there are 3 orcs left. The mystery of the orc reproduction cycle.

ITT people dont know the difference between a star of david and a six sided star.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    It is similar to the civil rights movement.
    Apparently you skipped the days in school when they covered The Southern Strategy.

In 2005, Republican National Committee chairman Ken Mehlman formally apologized to the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), a national civil rights organization, for exploiting racial polarization to win elections and ignoring the black vote.
    Sadly, but completely unsurprisingly, nothing has changed.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    Disney is antisemitic? Well...
    The difference should be obvious... positive message + star = no problem. Negative message + star = questionable judgement.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    ITT people dont know the difference between a star of david and a six sided star.
    Well that's because of the naming and what it looks like. Technically it is a six sided star.

Quote Originally Posted by lonely zergling View Post
    Well, there's that. It's a bit of a stretch... but now that it's out there and he rectified it, one wonders if there wasn't an intention. Drumpf is known for provoking on purpose. It's not too far fetched to say this reaction is what he wanted, albeit not in this shitstorm-intensity.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Do you really think that Trump sat down at his computer and "made" that image? Rofl!

Most likely someone on his team waved it in front of his face, he looked at it quickly and said "yeah that's good" and went on with his business.
    This is far from the first time his twitter account has retweeted something from a racist or white supremacist source. Even if it is sometimes incidental or accidental, there has been a specter of racially charged rhetoric hanging over his campaign from the beginning- the fact that his organization seems completely unable (or unwilling) to prevent any of this from happening is at the very least disturbing.

I also don't consider the Star of David "racist" in anyway. Is the "cross" or an "ankh" racist?In fact, I would consider those that consider the star of david racist themselves. The Star of David is a symbol of Judaism. How is that racist at all? Anyone that sees racism where there is none is probably racist themselves as they are projecting their own personal feelings unto an inanimate object......
    It's not the Star of David that people are calling racist, it's the association of a Jewish symbol with money and corruption- a stereotype that feeds into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Calling Jews corrupt money grubbers is indeed anti-Semitic, and the backlash against this tweet is that some people feel it made that connection, whether intentionally or inadvertently.
    Last edited by Gestopft; 2016-07-06 at 11:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Apparently you skipped the days in school when they covered The Southern Strategy.

Sadly, but completely unsurprisingly, nothing has changed.
    I am sure some local politicians appealed to the worst side of their constituents, but that doesn;t change which party originally enacted the civil rights legislation. Enacting the original legislation took real courage, you had to battle the dem discriminatory status quo.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    This is far from the first time his twitter account has retweeted something from a racist or white supremacist source. Even if it is sometimes incidental or accidental, there has been a specter of racially charged rhetoric hanging over his campaign from the beginning- the fact that his organization seems completely unable (or unwilling) to prevent any of this from happening is at the very least disturbing.

It's not the Star of David that people are calling racist, it's the association of a Jewish symbol with money and corruption- a stereotype that feeds into anti-Semitic conspiracy theories. Calling Jews corrupt money grubbers is indeed anti-Semitic, and the backlash against this tweet is that some people feel it made that connection, whether intentionally or inadvertently.
    Yeah, the "spectre" you speak of is the dem attack line or talking points that Trump is racist. As I demonstrated in the other post, all they have to prove Trump is racist is interpretations of tweets and out of context quotes. His actions (such as demanding desegregation of country clubs and golf clubs) clearly demonstrate that he isn't racist at all. I trust a man's actions over an "interpretation of a tweet" any day.

The tweet was also clearly about Hillary and her corruption. She isn't Jewish, if memory serves.... I just think people are really desperate to peg Trump as racist (despite the fact that his past actions clearly show he is not).

Yeah, the "spectre" you speak of is the dem attack line or talking points that Trump is racist. As I demonstrated in the other post, all they have to prove Trump is racist is interpretations of tweets and out of context quotes...

...The tweet was also clearly about Hillary and her corruption. She isn't Jewish, if memory serves.... I just think people are really desperate to peg Trump as racist (despite the fact that his past actions clearly show he is not).
    I don't think Trump is necessarily a racist, but he understands that many of his supporters are.

This tweet I think was just a stupid mistake, but just one of many that demonstrates the ineptitude and/or carelessness of his campaign.

Once again, the issue is less the imbecile tweet (alt righter spends their days making moronic memes, in the hope it will lead to a glorious crusade against ''liburals'', feminists, non-white...For the average supremacist, making a picture of a democrat sent in gas chamber is clever satire. You can't blame them, anything above the Turner Diaries have too big words for them. ''Muh take mah gunz and shoot yah Jew in duh head' is the amount of plot compplexiy they can hande ) that Trump have so poor media management.

Yeah, we know that Trump does not tweet himself. He should do an action he his well known for to the dude that does tweet for him

Also, kudos for the sharp intellect to the guy that said that Trump play 4-d chess with the media. In addition to the usual fawning over the intellect of Trump, dude, chess are in two dimensions....
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-06 at 01:12 PM.

Utterly cringeworthy. These autistic left-wing cucks are literally offended by a shape that is similar to a religious symbol, but isn't. Meanwhile REAL anti-semitism and terror-apologism is widespread in the "progressive" community.

Wish these millennial twats would just get off the internet and get a job.

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    I don't think Trump is necessarily a racist, but he understands that many of his supporters are.

This tweet I think was just a stupid mistake, but just one of many that demonstrates the ineptitude and/or carelessness of his campaign.
    I just don't think Trump cares if he offends people, so his campaign comes off as a little careless. I think that the fact that he doesn't care if he offends people will hurt him in the long run.

I also think someone else wrote the tweet, Trump looked at it quick and approved it (if he even bothered to look with all he probably has on his mind atm). When I first looked at it quick, I didn't see anything offensive. I still really don't but I can see how it might "trigger" some elements.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Have you thought of looking them up to see who they are?

- - - Updated - - -

Well that will help me sleep peacefully this night.
    Only get dutch organizationals, a 3-letter word is not helpfull at all.

Not that it matters, they are idiots to believe a star is anti-Semitic. The same goes for everybody who thinks it, no matter who the are.
    You have so many thing to attack Trump with, but you guys go with bullshit.

Typical American politics.
    Have fun with your next shitty president.

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol.

/10char
    "Be polite, be professional, but have a plan to kill everybody you meet.” - General James Mattis