Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cherise View Post
    Also shes a Clinton and her ex husband did hes job well.

But yea, I really hope Trump will win. It would be a great victory for freedom of speech and helps to push back against leftist PC fascism.
    Except for the speech of the press that report the news about him. He wants to expand the laws so he can sue people that post negative stuff about him.

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Apparently questioning why X law is or should be a thing is off limits in modern American politics.
    Only when it comes to laws that conservatives sanction, due to their religion or rich worshiping ways.

If you objectively question the fact that they have never said anything that isn't openly bigoted, racist or hyper-religious in recent history and post related evidence to prove your point, they call you a "liberal joke factory" or something along those lines.

Arguing with modern conservatives have never ended well, because they have proven they refuse to have any sort of honest, candid and intellectual discourse on actual issues in today's society.

- - - Updated - - -

But yea, I really hope Trump will win. It would be a great victory for freedom of speech and helps to push back against leftist PC fascism.
    So why is he always trying to silence his critics?

Trump supporters and their lack of any consistent standards. It takes someone who has this extreme cognitive dissonance to be able to support him.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Trump has banned multiple media outlets from his events, and wants to loosen libel laws to make it easier to sue journalists. But yeah, that would be a victory for freedom of speech...

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Very strong argument you have there. You should click your own signature.
    Rasmussen has a very long history of getting things consistently wrong. Coincidentally their results more often than not favor certain political groups.

Quote Originally Posted by Sakred View Post
    Everyone knows he won't debate her because he's a coward and she'd annihilate him in a debate. The guy horrible on his feet. That's why he repeats himself so much. Get him against Hillary? He's going to look like a moron. So he's going to chose to look like a punk bitch instead. He already bitched out of one debate. He'll do it again. He won't take a single debate.
    See, the sad thing is his ego won't let him believe that he is a poor debater.

This is how i see it possibly going down:

1) Donald Dump does 1 or 2 debates, gets ahniallated. Poll numbers continue receeding...
    2) gets angry and blames the "liberal media" for tailoring questions to Hillary
    3) declares he won't debate anymore, but will instead put on his own QnA show at the same time (for charity, of course...)
    4) he will challenge Hillary to come onto his fixxed show, and she will decline - he then calls her a coward.

Adenim

5) Vyxn, Jaylock, Oorlong, Primary Color and Penguin will come here praising Dump for "being genuine"
    6) I link this post, and everybody laughs at them...again.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Gestopft View Post
    Trump has banned multiple media outlets from his events, and wants to loosen libel laws to make it easier to sue journalists. But yeah, that would be a victory for freedom of speech...
    You should remind them if Dump did loosen libel laws that Hillary Clinton would have 10 years worth of kibel lawsuits to file against the GoP/FOX news/Donald Dump. :P
    Last edited by mvaliz; 2016-07-06 at 12:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hachidori View Post
    Trump has erected about five hundred businesses. Of these, four went bankrupt. If you had that batting average in baseball you'd be the greatest player in the history of the sport.

The rest of that bolded post is sheer stupidity. You may as well say Trump's secretly made of evil nanomachines and wants to enact social Darwinism.
    To my knowledge Donald Trump's only successful business venture has been parlaying a million bucks of his dad's money into a real estate fortune in the late 70s and 80s when it was impossible not to make money in NYC real estate. Everything else was a massive failure.
    Beta Club Brosquad

A poll conducted now is too soon to measure the impact of the FBI's decision not to indict. Wait a week or two and then look at the new polls. Also, keep in mind it's still just one poll. To get a more complete picture, check out Real Clear Politics. They take an average of several recent polls:

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...nton-5491.html

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Deathquoi View Post
    To my knowledge Donald Trump's only successful business venture has been parlaying a million bucks of his dad's money into a real estate fortune in the late 70s and 80s when it was impossible not to make money in NYC real estate. Everything else was a massive failure.
    I'd say running for president has been a very successful business venture for him. He's been able to use campaign funds to pay rent to himself to use his own buildings:

http://bigstory.ap.org/article/9f741...rump-companies

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...lls/president/

You shouldn't look at one poll.
    You got 2 idiots running of president not much of a choose there..

I would have really liked to see Bernie Sanders kick the living shit out of Drumpf
    Last edited by Joozt; 2016-07-06 at 01:28 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    So why is he always trying to silence his critics?

Trump supporters and their lack of any consistent standards. It takes someone who has this extreme cognitive dissonance to be able to support him.
    Well, he isnt, he wants to make it harder to slander and thats actually a good thing. Thats pretty much how all the lefties and SJWs operate. They make up a lie and keep repeating and repeating it without the need to prove it till uninformed people take it as truth. Hell even Obama himself has repeated the pay gap lie on public television. And then them lying about Trump being racist without having to prove it. Why would it be bad if the media can be held accountable for knowingly printing lies?

Well, he isnt, he wants to make it harder to slander and thats actually a good thing. Thats pretty much how all the lefties and SJWs operate. They make up a lie and keep repeating and repeating it without the need to prove it till uninformed people take it as truth. Hell even Obama himself has repeated the pay gap lie on public television. And then them lying about Trump being racist without having to prove it. Why would it be bad if the media can be held accountable for knowingly printing lies?
    Yes, every know the drill. Freedom of speech means ''sending picture of your guns and death threats to the producer of the Ghostbusters movie'' (this is called an example...), kauze it's konservative so it's KOOL !

However, liberal media saying mean things about DAH TRUMP MASTAH : liars. DAH TRUMP MASTAH can say however than the POTUS is a kenyan, and it's dah KOMPLETE TRUTHZ, cause he says it.

Freedom of speech is just for rabid ultraconservatives with lots of guns-everyone one else are dumbz wumin, filthy liburals or subhuman illegals, that have to shut up or receive a deluge of death threats.
    Last edited by sarahtasher; 2016-07-06 at 01:31 PM.

"tanks", "like a Hero", "This is great news indeed!"

Rasmussen is known for their conservative/Republican bias. How about looking at aggregated polls instead, which include this single poll.

http://elections.huffingtonpost.com/...ate=2016-04-29

So yeah, no. Clinton remains ahead like a Hero. THAT is awesome news indeed. And for good reason, given that Trump is a clown and a fascist. Dangerous combination that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Yes, every know the drill. Freedom of speech means ''sending picture of your guns and death threats to the producer of the Ghostbusters movie'' (this is called an example...), kauze it's konservative so it's KOOL !

However, liberal media saying mean things about DAH TRUMP MASTAH : liars. DAH TRUMP MASTAH can say however than the POTUS is a kenyan, ka
    No freedom of speech means being able to say whatever you want with a small exception of call to action maybe.

However.. theres a difference between opinions and facts. A huge difference. One can just be offensive at best and can only result in hurt feelings. Knowing printing lies as facts on the other hand is called either slander or propaganda and can be as dangerous as call to action so it doesnt really go under free speech.

How often does a major news outlet actually print lies that don't get quickly corrected? Keep in mind, this is the first defense of Trump and many other politicians to simply say that every negative story printed about them is a lie. It would open the door for many frivolous lawsuits against newspapers every time they criticize Trump. Those lawsuits could bankrupt a newspaper even if they win. Also keep in mind, the first thing that any modern dictator does is go after the press.

No freedom of speech means being able to say whatever you want with a small exception of call to action maybe.

However.. theres a difference between opinions and facts. A huge difference. One can just be offensive at best and can only result in hurt feelings. Knowing printing lies as facts on the other hand is called either slander or propaganda and can be as dangerous as call to action so it doesnt really go under free speech.
    Okay, so saying Trump wall is ridiculous is slander, but that Obama is a muslim is fact. Gotcha.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaylock View Post
    A new poll indicates that Hillary Clinton has taken a nose dive in public opinion primarily due to the perception that she committed crimes that the FBI have announced that they won't recommend the DOJ to charge her with.

Trump now has a commanding 4 point lead and looks to widen that gap even further leading up to the RNC.

This is great news indeed!

Source:

Rasmussen Reports Polling Shows Clinton Tanks

Personally I can't wait to see Hillary forever forgotten in American Politics going forward after she loses in November.
    A whole four points huh?

What will you say when she wins? That the system is rigged or some shit?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sarahtasher View Post
    Okay, so saying Trump wall is ridiculous is slander, but that Obama is a muslim is fact. Gotcha.
    But Trump never said that Obama is a muslim, just talked about the facts that can be proven like hes dad being a muslim and him growing up in a muslim country etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    But Trump never said that Obama is a muslim, just talked about the facts that can be proven like hes dad being a muslim and him growing up in a muslim country etc.
    Trump did say he has proof Obama was not born the US. STILL waiting for that.

he wants to make it harder to slander and thats actually a good thing.
    However, whenever anyone writes anything bad about him his first instinct is to threaten to sue them. So, people just have to assume that what he is saying now his how he feels rather then what actions he has taken throughout his life.

And then them lying about Trump being racist without having to prove it.
    "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

“laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Yeah definitely not racist

I could go on but there is little point.

Quote Originally Posted by Wyattbw09 View Post
    "Black guys counting my money! I hate it. The only kind of people I want counting my money are little short guys that wear yarmulkes every day."

“laziness is a trait in blacks.”

Yeah definitely not racist

I could go on but there is little point.
    I thought both of those quotes were debunked as a myth or hearsay?
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh

Quote Originally Posted by PrimaryColor View Post
    Did he say he wouldn't do a 1 on 1 debate? I find it odd you would think it's a big deal.
    They have already announced the dates and locations for the three Presidential debates and the one Vice Presidential debate.

http://www.debates.org/index.php?page=2016debates

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    I thought both of those quotes were debunked as a myth or hearsay?
    When asked about them Trump called the employee disgruntled, but also never denied having said them.