Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeula View Post
    Situations like this are why so many white people are still racist.
    It's not racism, it's basic survival instinct. No one talks about it because "omg white supremacy! Hitler!" but white people are vilified and it's absolutely 100% a-ok to target them. You're kidding yourself if you think these people wouldn't slit your throat and leave you in a ditch given the opportunity simply for being white. But because Hitler white people are no longer allowed any sort of seat at the racial discussion table and just have to take whatever abuse is given because reasons.

Edit: Yes there are genuinely racist people out there, but this "omg everything is racist!" society needs to die.

The Unstoppable Force THE Bigzoman's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Spectral View Post
    We really need a name for hate crime hoaxes.

From your article:

Her concern when it comes to hate crime hoaxes isn't that people will be victimized by the hoaxes, but that hoaxing might cause people to be distrusted. Jesus-fucking-Christ.

My cousin got an anthropology undergraduate from Iowa. She's also really in to the SJW Hipster Fagget culture that's taken the university back decades in reason.

Was kind of fun watching herself and her friends get their activist on and sweeping it under the rug after the fact.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Colonel SnackyCakes View Post
    AHAHAHAHAH... Are you fucking serious? The Irish had it just as bad and WORSE in some cases.

People need to wake up to themselves and stop falling for this "OMG ONLY BLACKS HAD BAD TIMES!!!" pity party.
    The Irish were never enslaved. That's a myth that has been debunked.

They were also discriminated against, sure, but that subsided much easier. They didn't have to march on Washington, get sprayed down with fire hoses, or get brutalized by police to be accepted.

I don't know why I get lured into posting in race threads. Racism is far too serious of a subject to actually change anyone's mind on the internet.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man, where's Tennisace when you need xhierm.

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    Situations like Slavery, Apartheid, and segregation are reasons why so many black people are still racist. Sorry, but black people still win in terms of reasons to hate white people.

On topic, this is clearly a hate crime. This is also an extreme example that people are somehow trying to spin as the rule, not the exception.
    I bet you don't blame Black people for slavery.

Oh what is that? The Blacks who sold their own as slaves, African themselves, you're aware of that are you not?
    And if not then maybe you should keep your mouth shut about ''racism'' and ''slavery''.

What about blacks who owned Black slaves?
    what about white people who worked as slaves?

Those seem to not matter to you much, I WONDER why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by wikinger View Post
    I bet you don't blame Black people for slavery.

Oh what is that? The Blacks who sold their own as slaves, African themselves, you're aware of that are you not?
    And if not then maybe you should keep your mouth shut about ''racism'' and ''slavery''.

What about blacks who owned Black slaves?
    what about white people who worked as slaves?

Those seem to not matter to you much, I WONDER why.
    The number of slaves sold by black people is very overstated. But the black people that did sell their own people are shit bags.

Black slaveowners are also shit bags. Probably even more so than white slaveowners. But they are a very small percentage of overall slaveowner population.

As for white slaves, if you're referring to the Irish, that myth has been debunked. If you're not then I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nice try attempting to poke holes in my beliefs, but I think you just ended up poking holes in your own.

Quote Originally Posted by The BANNzoman View Post
    My cousin got an anthropology undergraduate from Iowa. She's also really in to the SJW Hipster Fagget culture that's taken the university back decades in reason.

Was kind of fun watching herself and her friends get their activist on and sweeping it under the rug after the fact.
    While a Ctrl-F of this absurdity doesn't seem to include "Iowa", it sounds like it'd fit there. Bias Response Team, go!
    Bias incident reporting is not unique to Emory. More than 100 colleges and universities have Bias Response Teams, which aim to foster “a safe and inclusive environment” by providing “advocacy and support to anyone on campus who has experienced, or been a witness of, an incident of bias or discrimination.” These teams have multiple missions, including educational “prevention,” investigating alleged bias incidents, disciplining offenders, and organizing “coping events” after such incidents. Depending on the campus, these teams are known as BRTs, BARTs, BERTs or BIRTs. Students and faculty occasionally serve on BRTs, but they are largely composed of administrators, with sizable representation from Residential Life and Dean of Students offices. As committees with unelected members that meet behind closed doors, they lack both transparency and accountability.
    Don't worry though everyone, this isn't Orwellian at all. If you think it is, you're the real SJW! What are you so upset for anyway?

10+ Year Old Account
    "(...) there was no suggestion Crowchief was associated with any group that promoted hatred toward a specific race."

“There is no evidence either way about what the offender meant or whether . . . she holds or promotes an ideology which would explain why this assault was aimed at this victim
    ,”

These two here are gems. So what? Do i need to be in association with a certain group in order to be racist?

What do you mean there's no evidence? The offender yells loud and clear she hates white people and proceeds to assault one. What more do you want?

Quote Originally Posted by Poppincaps View Post
    The number of slaves sold by black people is very overstated. But the black people that did sell their own people are shit bags.

Black slaveowners are also shit bags. Probably even more so than white slaveowners. But they are a very small percentage of overall slaveowner population.

As for white slaves, if you're referring to the Irish, that myth has been debunked. If you're not then I have no idea what you're talking about.

Nice try attempting to poke holes in my beliefs, but I think you just ended up poking holes in your own.
    There are no holes in my beliefs, since they are not fairy tales, unlike yours, which is made up of believing the evil white people keeping the poor oppressed black man down.

And I didn't mean the Irish. I was talking about Europeans as a whole who suffered as slaves, it seems to me you're a very ignorant person and can only think of the Irish when I mentioned slaves, you yourself said you had no idea what else I could be talking about, so you're very ignorant about slavery.

Maybe you should read about the Turkish Empire a little bit.
    Maybe you should read about Carthage. The empire of Carthage transported white slaves to Africa. The African Moors ruled Spain for 500 years and sent white Christian slaves to Egypt.

Why don't you read this book, Free Black Owners of Slaves: A Reappraisal of the Woodson Thesis

"R. Halliburton shows that free black people have owned slaves “in each of the thirteen original states and later in every state that countenanced slavery,” at least since Anthony Johnson and his wife Mary went to court in Virginia in 1654 to obtain the services of their indentured servant, a black man, John Castor, for life.

And for a time, free black people could even “own” the services of white indentured servants in Virginia as well."

Nice try attempting to blame the failures of Black people on White people and things that happened hundreds of years ago.
    Last edited by wikinger; 2016-07-06 at 01:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belize View Post
    What real problems? Racism isn't real? I mean, getting punched in the face and losing a tooth sounds real.
    Thats one problem. racism is real. But look at the other problems in the world? Do we really need to sort out racism against us, whites, when we are not the main group of people having to deal with this shit? Dont you think there are other problems, other than racism against whites, that are way way more urgent?

no?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psyquest View Post
    Thats one problem. racism is real. But look at the other problems in the world? Do we really need to sort out racism against us, whites, when we are not the main group of people having to deal with this shit? Dont you think there are other problems, other than racism against whites, that are way way more urgent?

no?
    I completly agree, there are more urgent matters at hand than petty racism. But that doesn't mean we have to ignore it, in fact I believe that to be harmful. The more racism against white people that we accept, the more white people will become racists (and vice versa). Violence breeds violence.

The woman needs a civil suit against the woman who assaulted her to get her tooth fixed and call it a day. The psycho woman got a decent sentence.

no?
    Isnt it a bit racist to say "we the white people" when you are not white? Imagine white guy saying "we the black people"
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.

Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    Isnt it a bit racist to say "we the white people" when you are not white? Imagine white guy saying "we the black people"
    sorry? I dont get where you can see or not if I am white black or asian...

damn, I need to check again in the mirror and call my mother.

Deleted
    Laughable.

But what do you expect from this weak society that isn't interested anymore in pursuing its own interests?

The West has lost its teeth, thanks to the public endorsement of philosophies of failure.

We live in a time where it is socially acceptable to care more about minorities than majorities and where we blame the successful people for the 'misery' (as miserable as you can get in the richest country in the world lol) of others.

Pathetic. I sometimes wish I was born before all this madness. Or after. Back in the day when racism actually was a thing, you think people were this self loathing? What kind of crazy people blame themselves for everything that is wrong, even if clearly lots of problems stem from the so called disadvantaged people themselves?

It really is time to take back our country from the regressive lunatics who despite being a laughably tiny vocal minority seem to wield a disproportionate amount of power.
    Last edited by mmocb78b025c1c; 2016-07-06 at 01:44 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pantelija View Post
    It's funny to me how some people in this thread advocate that racism against white people isn't a probl m and that we shouldn't even talk about it. The same people then talk about slavery that happened hundreds of years ago.

GG logic!

All racism is such a pathetic thing. I don't get why people where ever into that when we have been able to hate on religion all this time

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Galathir View Post
    Everyone gets this wrong. She didn't shout "I hate white people!" but "I hate White people!" because that's the victim's name, duh.
    Nonono. You all are getting it wrong. She actually said "I hate white, people!", as in, "white" as a color, and proceeded to punch said person because she was wearing a horrible white dress.

Racism is fine, as long it's towards the right skin color(white), says the white middle-class nu-male hipster trash.

I think the victim in this case needs to apologize for being white, privileged, and racist by nature. She should offer to cover any and all legal costs for the assailant.

sorry? I dont get where you can see or not if I am white black or asian...

damn, I need to check again in the mirror and call my mother.
    You are trying way too hard to push white guilt into other people for something they didnt even do and judging by your other posts you are an arab who blindly defends Islam.

Now is that racist towards whites or not, when an arab muslim pretends he is white so he could push white guilt into them for something they didnt do?
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    An orc named after Jesus firing a kamehameha at a tentacle dragon and making it explode into fairy dust before a group of dragons don't lament the loss of their once-friend or the now inevitable extinction of their species due to their newfound sterility and mortality but instead congratulate him on knocking up his wife was pretty fucking insane even by this series' standards.