Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    lol nice first world kill of Illidan all People are there chaud kungen and more blizzard Well done inclusive the titles :-D

Quote Originally Posted by Glurak View Post
    lol nice first world kill of Illidan all People are there chaud kungen and more blizzard Well done inclusive the titles :-D
    Yeah, i wonder how that Troll Rogue already have one of the warglaives though...

Quote Originally Posted by Brightbrown View Post
    All I want to hear is they made the Magic Broom from Halloween be permanent!
    You really think that you, nay, ANY of us deserve a permanent broom? We need 50 weeks a year to prove ourselves worthy of the glory of the broom and it's love cannot be contained within a "collection" for you to assign as a favorite and use on "alts" whenever you please!

Gotta love that Johnny Awesome is in the final Illidan fight.. But AFK! Its fantastic, Kudos to Blizz =D

would anyone else prefer if they removed the cloud and just made it a flying disc? the cloud is annoying to me

Quote Originally Posted by Kyr View Post
    would anyone else prefer if they removed the cloud and just made it a flying disc? the cloud is annoying to me
    Personally I'm very happy with the changes to the cloud, for me it's the disc that is annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Woadnson View Post
    Personally I'm very happy with the changes to the cloud, for me it's the disc that is annoying.
    The disk needs to go. The mount is supposed to be a cloud, not a disk that you stand on that happens to be above a cloud.

Quote Originally Posted by gagusftw View Post
    Wonder how long that took to program xD
    Probably not that long. They recycled the NPCs from Proving Grounds. Just changed the dialog and names.

the red flying cloud was destroyed with the ugly freaking cloud that you added in wod..

what a beautiful and elegant mount in mop. one of my fav!

and for legion you added another ugly freaking cloud.. FACE PALM OF THE YEAR!

10+ Year Old Account
    That Legion Illidan's past video has been on WoWhead for about 2 weeks now. This site is behind the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Necrotica View Post
    The graphic updates are nice, but really don't want to have to do major upgrades on computer just to keep frame rates high just because they want to make clouds... We get it, Blizzard, you vape!!
    Keep frames high? While better than most MMOs, WoW is still poorly optimized. At 2k resolution with a 980 and devil's canyon refresh 3.5ghz I5 I can't even hit the 144 frame cap of my current monitor. It sets around the 100-120 mark. And that is with AA down low (pretty useless at 2k anyway). I could probably squeeze a little more out with settings alone, but at that point it looks like garbage, not worth the extra frames.

I agree with your base opinion: It would be nice if they would concentrate on optimizing the game a little instead of adding more useless clutter.