Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Breaking news: FBI finds an unclaimed donut.
    Breaking news: FBI finds a stampede of unknown origin tramples wildlife from NJ to Washington DC.
    Breaking news: FBI finds Chris Christy eating a donut.
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People being mad that Hillary Clinton isn't in jail, for "reasons".
    Pretty sure that's treasons, not reasons.

breaking: much like Jimmy Hoffa the FBI has yet to find a fuck for me to give.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Pretty sure that's treasons, not reasons.
    Funny, I think the law and the federal government would disagree with you.
    Get a grip man! It's CHEESE!

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    Then they should pardon Edward Snowden.

Quote Originally Posted by poser765 View Post
    The LAW does agree. Its the FBI and the Government that wants to sweep it under the rug.

Cant have anything disrupt their bid for POTUS.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Then they should pardon Edward Snowden.
    (sigh) do you have any evidence that Hillary Clinton illegally released classified information to parties who were not authorized to receive it? Cause the FBI says they couldn't find any.

See this is the problem. While what Hillary did was bad, when you blow it so far out of proportion that it seems like a conspiracy theory, the entire thing will just be ignored as the rants of a crazy person.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    Your jokes are meaningless as Tim McVeigh clearly used explosives to murder people. Hillary did not host her own server to murder or harm anyone, just as Colon Powell hosts his own as well.
    ^^ Not surprised this guy doesn't get it. lawl...

(sigh) do you have any evidence that Hillary Clinton illegally released classified information to parties who were not authorized to receive it? Cause the FBI says they couldn't find any.

See this is the problem. While what Hillary did was bad, when you blow it so far out of proportion that it seems like a conspiracy theory, the entire thing will just be ignored as the rants of a crazy person.
    I do not want to compare her actions with Snowden. But, she broke a law.
    https://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...ty-information

Did you even read the FBI findings? They very clearly said she broke the law but prior precedent is not to press charges unless there is ill intent. Hence this thread.

I mean, if you willfully ignore what the actual FBI director said, I guess it makes it easier to call it all conspiracy, tin foil thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Did you even read the FBI findings? They very clearly said she broke the law but prior precedent is not to press charges unless there is ill intent. Hence this thread.
    Which is why comparing her to Snowden, who clearly did intend to release classified information, is silly and makes people look like lunatics.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion. It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed, the hands acquire shakes, the shakes become a warning.

-Kujako-

7+ Year Old Account
    This is pathetic.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Before you get banned. Where is your avatar from? It looks kinda nice .
    Well its pretty obvious the op is a conservative so it could only be related to 3 things: guns, religion, gay bashing. Gunna go out on a limb and say its related to guns.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    Well its pretty obvious the op is a conservative so it could only be related to 3 things: guns, religion, gay bashing. Gunna go out on a limb and say its related to guns.
    Wow, now here is a deep thinker. So the three issues you most disagree with them on, are automatically the ones they care about most? That is some interesting projection you got going there.

Which is why comparing her to Snowden, who clearly did intend to release classified information, is silly and makes people look like lunatics.
    So willfully bypassing security protocols for classified information for the sake of convenience is totally cool and all?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dsc View Post
    Breaking: FBI finds Tim McVeigh "extremely careless" in storage of fertilizer and fuel oil.

- - - Updated - - -

Breaking: FBI finds Benedict Arnold "extremely careless" in communications with British.
    Breaking news: Thread reported for spamming/trolling.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Wow, now here is a deep thinker. So the three issues you most disagree with them on, are automatically the ones they care about most? That is some interesting projection you got going there.
    Well he got the gun part right, as I've confirmed for myself. I thought there might be more to it, but that is pretty much all. It's just a stylized version of another logo which is a a gear with a face crashing down (a bullet?), I hoped to fine something more interesting .

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    Breaking: Dsc "extremely careless" in garbage posting and trolling.

Oh, and every one of your rambles is not a comparison because of intent. I'm sure you and fox news are the right ones to criticize and oversee the FBI though right?

Also isn't Comey some sort of Republican poster boy? That's right, it's the Trump era, I forgot the new trend was to try and drag someone through the mud the moment they don't agree with your narrative.
    uh yea except the legal standard isn't only "intent" it's also "gross negligence" and being "extremely careless" with something is almost literally the definition of negligence. Why do Hillary defenders keep pretending that part of the Federal code does not exist? Listen it can be argued it's not worth prosecuting or there isn't enough evidence to get a conviction fair enough.
    But what can be unequivocally proven is that Sec. Clinton was/is hopelessly incompetent. The investigation showed that sensitive information was very likely obtained by enemy powers specifically because of Clinton's conduct and stupidity. That coupled with demonstrated lying,rampant political corruption and the felonious use of pantsuits should be enough to disqualify her from the Presidency.

Oh yea and accepting campaign contributions and donations to the Clinton Foundation from Saudi Arabia and Qatar. SA is literally the worst regime on the face of the earth or damn close, it violently oppresses gays,women and non muslims murdering/executing anyone who disagrees with their lovely brand of Sharia. Not to mention 15 of the 19 9-11 hijackers were from SA and the Saudi Govt funded and participated in the attacks themselves. Qatar still practices modern day slavery and imposes Sharia law. Why in Gods name would an American political leader accept money from the lowest scumbags on earth? unless they themselves were a lowlife scumbag?. And that goes for anyone from any political party in any position.

Quote Originally Posted by Haidaes View Post
    Well he got the gun part right, as I've confirmed for myself. I thought there might be more to it, but that is pretty much all. It's just a stylized version of another logo which is a a gear with a face crashing down (a bullet?), I hoped to fine something more interesting .
    https://www.youtube.com/user/ar15com
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__

Quote Originally Posted by Berengil View Post
    Breaking news: Thread reported for spamming/trolling.
    come on man. the guys not harming anyone and he is entitled to his opinion. you have any idea how lame/intellectually fascist you're being right now? he is using sarcasm,mockery and humor to make a point take a deep breath and get over it