Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Feels fine after the nerf. Lava Lash deals more damage than Boulderfist now which is good (edit: it's actually about the same now).
    Doom Winds nerf is noticable, but still okey.

To be honest i don't see more nerfs coming our way. We were not OP (very good though) before this build and definitely not now.
    I have to say the same here. I can't really see anymore nerfs, maybe another BF tuning and maybe a LL buff but nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    To be honest I imagine they just didn't want Doom Winds and Windsong to be macroed to each other :P
    Yeah, thats a strong possibility since they talked about not wanting skills to be macrod together like that just days ago.

Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Simply put, we don’t want macros or UI mods to conditionally merge abilities for you (ie, we don’t want you to be able to merge Fireball and Pyroblast in a macro, etc). This is similar to how we no longer allow you to merge Backstab and Shadowstrike. There’s a couple of goals here, but the main one is that these abilities should all feel like they have very firm distinctions from each other, and it’s okay for you to have to press an extra button in order to achieve that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mojodisu View Post
    I have to say the same here. I can't really see anymore nerfs, maybe another BF tuning and maybe a LL buff but nothing else.
    I hope theres a lot more tuning than that to come. BF is still way too strong relative to WS and HH. Asc and ES both need a little extra boost. Sundering and Rainfall are basically trap talents. Id also like to see them get CL and Alpha wolves out of the ST rotation and beef up Doom Vortex so that its a worthy gold trait.

They've been trying to desync cooldowns for several patches and expansions now, surprised it lasted that long.

They've been trying to desync cooldowns for several patches and expansions now, surprised it lasted that long.
    To desync Doom Winds and Windsong is weird, though. Windsong's mechanic seems specifically designed to work with Doom Winds. It was effectively a talent to buff Doom Winds (but you get it at level 15), Hot Hand buffs LL, Boulderfist replaces Rockbiter and buffs all the things.

lol
    Author, Hekili, a priority helper addon.

Quote Originally Posted by miffy23 View Post
    Enh dominating logs for multiple builds, and people bitch about "Enh always gets nerfed"...seriously? Ofc it had to be nerfed, don't be absurd. This current nerf is significant, but in line with how the spec has been overperforming compared to others thusfar.
    its because when they get rolling they dont stop until we are sub par its happened almost every expansion, for shamans atleast when they sky is falling it really is falling

Here is a nerf. Was needed. Maybe Doom Wind one a bit too strong but or just balance for the WF up last patch.

More tuning to come.

W8 and chill

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    its because when they get rolling they dont stop until we are sub par its happened almost every expansion, for shamans atleast when they sky is falling it really is falling
    Yeah every time it top at beta, it has got ultra nerf before launch. Here thing seems pretty decent (DoomWinds maybe a little too nerf but do you prefer all spell getting nerf and get spender doing same damage as builder?).

But more has to come so chill out

Maybe undertuning enhance is a Blizzard goal right now. Melee is pretty stacked, so they feel certain specs can be sacrificed in an attempt for them to play another spec within the class. Shamans have a healing and ranged spec within their kit. Rogues have no choice, Warrior and DK dps is melee-only, Demon Hunter is new shiny, Monks are low in number so they don't impact the raiding scene, most hunters will go ranged anyway (but you can make a case that Surv is also being sacced). This leaves Feral and Enhance as sacrificial lambs.

I'm not saying this is particularly true, but a tad bit more balance will come out of this.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Nize View Post
    Maybe undertuning enhance is a Blizzard goal right now. Melee is pretty stacked, so they feel certain specs can be sacrificed in an attempt for them to play another spec within the class. Shamans have a healing and ranged spec within their kit. Rogues have no choice, Warrior and DK dps is melee-only, Demon Hunter is new shiny, Monks are low in number so they don't impact the raiding scene, most hunters will go ranged anyway (but you can make a case that Surv is also being sacced). This leaves Feral and Enhance as sacrificial lambs.

I'm not saying this is particularly true, but a tad bit more balance will come out of this.
    Legion encounters seem pretty melee friendly thus far.

Overtuned spec gets nerfed and immediately people are whining about being underpowered...
    I guess I didn't expect to escape from ridiculous class balance discourse when I chose to reroll here though :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Overtuned spec gets nerfed and immediately people are whining about being underpowered...
    I guess I didn't expect to escape from ridiculous class balance discourse when I chose to reroll here though :P
    Lol, try the Ele threads it's even worse.

This nerf had me a bit worried at first, but I mean if the numbers don't move all that much and I have to take hot hand or boulderfist over windsong I'm not too worried.

We are going from 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% ahead of literally God, to pretty much just above the rest. And people still complain like small little bitch ass hoes . Stay classy shamans, stay classy!

Lol, try the Ele threads it's even worse.
    Yeah all my Ele friends are like dying, crying, or just giving up the spec.

Sad

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by valkhy View Post
    Yeah all my Ele friends are like dying, crying, or just giving up the spec.

Sad
    Inb4 they get buffed through the roof on live and ppl already invested into other artifacts and start bitching anew, because they couldn't be arsed to NOT play the fotm op spec.

Quote Originally Posted by Karlz0rz View Post
    We are going from 100000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000% ahead of literally God, to pretty much just above the rest. And people still complain like small little bitch ass hoes . Stay classy shamans, stay classy!
    You weren't even solidly ahead of the top 5, just among them. To top it all off, others survived the nerf unscathed from there.

For now.
    @miffy23 if a spec gets buffed 'through the roof' people have a right to complain about artifact investment. They explicitly said they WOULDN'T do that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Inb4 they get buffed through the roof on live and ppl already invested into other artifacts and start bitching anew, because they couldn't be arsed to NOT play the fotm op spec.
    Elemental is never buffed through the roof, they are probalby slighlty behind where they were at the start of mop and I can't see them getting any significant buffs. I made the choice to go enhance when Alpha was released. I know the damage will be shitty but its better than elemental where the damage is going to be shitty along with the playstyle.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    You weren't even solidly ahead of the top 5, just among them. To top it all off, others survived the nerf unscathed from there.

For now.
    @miffy23 if a spec gets buffed 'through the roof' people have a right to complain about artifact investment. They explicitly said they WOULDN'T do that.
    I dunno what logs you're watching, but pre-nerf Enh was pretty much king of the roost.

People will be bitching about artifact investment no matter what. Most people, especially those not in beta, but not exclusively, don't seem to realize that in terms of progress raiding this will be the most alt-unfriendly expansion to date. Just casually jumping over to an artifact without a 20/20 final talent and losing 10 or 20% dps or whatever it was is just not going to be a thing.

That's why I say people that choose to bury their hopes for being fotm with Ele right now will likely bitch later.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    Elemental is never buffed through the roof, they are probalby slighlty behind where they were at the start of mop and I can't see them getting any significant buffs. I made the choice to go enhance when Alpha was released. I know the damage will be shitty but its better than elemental where the damage is going to be shitty along with the playstyle.
    Where have you been? Enh has been solid to very strong for several years, and unless they completely nerf it to the ground (which they won't), it'll be strong once more.

Both Elemental And Enh is still strong. Just did a mythic dungeon with an Elemental and he did insane damage. These nerfs are nothing to give up your spec over.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Christhammer View Post
    Both Elemental And Enh is still strong. Just did a mythic dungeon with an Elemental and he did insane damage. These nerfs are nothing to give up your spec over.
    Nah, it's the usual uninformed hysteria.

Seeing a lot of negativity (no shit, its mmoc).
    Just wanted to say I like enhance in WOD, and I think it's a lot more fun in Legion. Feels more like Vanilla shaman witht he emphasis on autoattacks witht the empowered weapons. Lots of fun.