Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Snakeseye0 View Post
    Where can I find pictures of the scars this man left him? Could be a fabricated story, we need to be sure.
    Where are the pictures of the body, this whole thing could be fabricated!?
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Kathandira View Post
    Well, we've had situations (Ferguson) where cops were allegedly on death's door from being punched, when there's no physical sign they were in an altercation at all. If someone's life was really in danger, I expect to see a face that's just blue and purple all over.

Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Bashing names, thats not petty at all.

Gahdamn, I've been baited again.
    Ya, because apparently white names are the only correct names now . The black community can't have anything. I have seen white people make fun of Russian names, and think to myself "really"?

Deleted
    Ya, because apparently white names are the only correct names now . The black community can't have anything. I have seen white people make fun of Russian names, and think to myself "really"?
    Russian people are white, you genius.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Polyxo View Post
    Well, we've had situations (Ferguson) where cops were allegedly on death's door from being punched, when there's no physical sign they were in an altercation at all. If someone's life was really in danger, I expect to see a face that's just blue and purple all over.
    Fair. However pictures have not been released. So we have what is written in the articles to discuss.

What, I'm not entitled to proof? I'm just taking a page out of the "I gotta see the proof" MMO-Champion handbook whenever we get a story similar to this being the other way around.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've been struck in the face and head numerous times working as in club security. So has pretty much everyone else. No one ever thinks "Oh no, my life's in danger!" We're usually laughing about the friend X didn't see and got tagged by a bunch of times after the fact.
    I dunno about you but I'd be pretty scared if I got hit in the head several times so no I don't agree.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Russian people are white, you genius.
    That was my point, genius.

Fair. However pictures have not been released. So we have what is written in the articles to discuss.
    Right, I'm just going on the tendency for cops to frame shootings as "I WAS ABOUT TO DIE RIGHT THAT SECOND AND I HAD TO GET HOME TO MAH FAMILY" at the second someone gives a shove.

well seems to be a pretty clear case of self defense over a damn fender bender. never understood why guys feel the need to get so mad over a few hundred bucks worth of damages.

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I dunno about you but I'd be pretty scared if I got hit in the head several times so no I don't agree.
    Well, if you feel like that, don't do jobs where you're going to inevitably going to get punched. Sure, he was off duty, but I'm assuming that's a service pistol. People who 'carry' and then start shooting when they walk themselves into a scuffle are another problem (related to that).

10+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight.

Some guy assaults someone and starts beating his face, so the guy being beaten shoots the other one dead before anymore harm can come to him.

But since the shooter was a cop, people are upset he shot someone and are still screaming about racist cops, even though it's clearly self defence?

Society is mentally ill.

Deleted
    That was my point, genius.
    Well you never know with some of the bleeding hearts on this forum.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, if you feel like that, don't do jobs where you're going to inevitably going to get punched. Sure, he was off duty, but I'm assuming that's a service pistol. People who 'carry' and then start shooting when they walk themselves into a scuffle are another problem (related to that).
    Doesn't mean it's unreasonable to feel you are in danger and or life threatened. Secondly in this particular case, the guy that was shot was an asshole. Now part of the dead guy's family is pissed and wants to *hunt him down*

Some of these people are mental.

Well you never know with some of the bleeding hearts on this forum.
    I am a bleeding heart but not for the reasons you think
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    What, I'm not entitled to proof? I'm just taking a page out of the "I gotta see the proof" MMO-Champion handbook whenever we get a story similar to this being the other way around.
    You certainly are. But until additional proof is provided, we only have the presented facts. Speculating is not very useful.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    So he viciously attacked the guy and the guy defended himself. How was the cop in the wrong? Is it because he's a cop? Why are black people never held responsible for their actions in these situations?

- - - Updated - - -

Also the thread title should be brooklyn man attacks cop. cop shoots him. Tired of these click bait titles that always paint the cop to be the automatic bad guy.
    back in your cage. I actually attempted to word it as non clickbaity as possible. it was factual. besides I'm on the side of the cop. not a lefty with an agenda, so try harder edgelord.
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    back in your cage. I actually attempted to word it as non clickbaity as possible. it was factual. besides I'm on the side of the cop. not a lefty with an agenda, so try harder edgelord.
    Except you left important details out of it. A lie of omission is still a lie.
    Kom graun, oso na graun op. Kom folau, oso na gyon op.

#IStandWithGinaCarano

Deleted
    Dempsey’s relatives, who were at the scene, claimed he had been shot in the head.
    But of course they were.

Are they ever not hanging around on the street, conveniently present where a shady testimony is needed?

Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    So, I did search for the suspects name, but came up empty, so sorry if this is a double post.

http://nypost.com/2016/07/04/road-ra...lly-shoot-man/
    http://nypost.com/2016/07/05/family-...rage-shooting/

How is this ok?
    You understand that even if this person were not a cop the outcome would have been the same right? No reason to bad-mouth all cops because a person being assaulted shot the attacker. If anything your anger should be pointed at guns. But since cops are an easy target nowadays, you didn't.

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    Except you left important details out of it. A lie of omission is still a lie.
    how so? I linked both articles, about the shooting AND the following threats made, then I gave my opinion, rather than just link an article with no opinion/discussion point.

A title can only be so long. you are clutching at straws 'mayhem'

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sinyc View Post
    You understand that even if this person were not a cop the outcome would have been the same right? No reason to bad-mouth all cops because a person being assaulted shot the attacker. If anything your anger should be pointed at guns. But since cops are an easy target nowadays, you didn't.
    I support the cop. did you even read my post? I 100% support him, and I felt that was clear from my comments on the issue. just because I support the cop doesn't mean I'm not going to say any loss of life isn't sad..
    "There are no substitutes for violence of action and volume of fire. Move forward and shoot, always forward and shooting. The enemy will choose to fight and die or live and run either way move forward and shoot and he will fear you absolutely."
    - Otto Skoernzy