Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    Now if any thought this was pre-patch or a announcement for it their a complete moron, but im 100% certain no one in this thread are that stupid to think it was.
    I think several people yesterday were praying for a pvp season end announcement. Not pre-patch, but effectively pre-pre-patch.

I remain surprised everytime someone reminds me pvp is a thing. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    Literally no one in this thread expected anything from this.
    II just knew it involved beta keys, I didn't expect anything big. I did think it was gunna be a ptr invasion event at one point though. Almost like a silent stress test.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    MMO Champion is not generally composed of particularly reasonable people.
    Its not only MMOC. WoW Forums are mad. Wow Reddit is mad. Fucking Reddit is mad. Reddit. They never get mad at anything Blizzard does.

Here's another thing that blizzard fucked up..

their website says

"Once the demon is targeted, you’ll be asked to head into Azeroth, Outland, or Draenor, to screenshot any demon of that specific type (dead or alive), and tweet it using the associated hashtag.""

and their tweets say

"Defeat a Dreadlord & share a pic " and "Slay the Shivarra! Take 1 down & share"

wtf

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Take it as a learning exercise.

Disappointed? Well here's a thing called cautious optimism. Too casual for you? Hardcore mode is straight, bleak cynicism in all things.

I'm not sure what you mean by being disappointed and to casual. Can you explain a little more? Sorry, I'm pretty slow to catch on to internet riddles.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think several people yesterday were praying for a pvp season end announcement. Not pre-patch, but effectively pre-pre-patch.

I remain surprised everytime someone reminds me pvp is a thing. lol
    If we were getting a announcement it would of been Tuesday, I thought it could happen wasn't 100% & it didn't bother me if it didn't happened.

But cmon we all know pvp is just a silly side game .
    Last edited by Arbs; 2016-07-06 at 05:39 PM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Its not only MMOC. WoW Forums are mad. Wow Reddit is mad. Fucking Reddit is mad. Reddit. They never get mad at anything Blizzard does.
    Isn't 'mad' sort of reddit's default state >_>

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TS26 View Post
    Here's another thing that blizzard fucked up..

their website says

"Once the demon is targeted, you’ll be asked to head into Azeroth, Outland, or Draenor, to screenshot any demon of that specific type (dead or alive), and tweet it using the associated hashtag.""

and their tweets say

"Defeat a Dreadlord & share a pic " and "Slay the Shivarra! Take 1 down & share"

wtf
    Let's just put it their communication is 100% clear sometimes. But they could be timed tweets aswell.

Honestly Paula I think you are overestimating the community here.
    Literally anything that wasn't the pre-patch announcement would have met with this level of disappointment, and some would also have been disappointed by that.
    MMO Champion is not generally composed of particularly reasonable people.
    It was clear very quickly this was an event for beta keys, not a patch announcement.

What people were (foolishly) hoping for an actual event and not 'post a picture of a demon for a raffle ticket'
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

10+ Year Old Account
    Which is strange, Reddit get mad at everyone else.

WoW Forums and Reddit are both worse than MMOC. Reddit is a circlejerk of massive proportions.
    You not see anything that was on there about Nostalrius?

This place is a shithole, but so is every single other WoW-centric community on the internet.
    It's the best of the worst!

Isn't 'mad' sort of reddit's default state >_>
    No, thats the chans.

WoW Forums and Reddit are both worse than MMOC. Reddit is a circlejerk of massive proportions.
    You not see anything that was on there about Nostalrius?

This place is a shithole, but so is every single other WoW-centric community on the internet.
    It's the best of the worst!
    So your argument basically boils down to because people are mad at stuff sometimes its ok?

I am not even sure why I continue to have this discussion I really don't give any fucks at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    It was clear very quickly this was an event for beta keys, not a patch announcement.

What people were (foolishly) hoping for an actual event and not 'post a picture of a demon for a raffle ticket'
    Well they did say in another tweet yesterday that they wouldn't tease pre-patch like that.

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post

Doesn't matter.
    Read my last line again :P

Well they did say in another tweet yesterday that they wouldn't tease pre-patch like that.
    Which is something they shouldn't have had to do in the first place.

7+ Year Old Account
    why is everyone so mad suddenly?
    what did i miss?

Formerly known as Arafal

If we were getting a announcement it would of been Tuesday, I thought it could happen wasn't 100% & it didn't bother me if it didn't happened.
    I'm at the point where I just need to be saved from Overwatch and Stardew Valley. They're both getting a little repetitive for me.

Fucking windows 10 broke my Dungeon Siege. I was going to finally finish it after 12 years and FUCKING WINDOWS 10 BROKE IT *sobbing*

I'm sorry, where were we? Oh yeah BLIZZ WHY U BRAEK GAEM

Fucking windows 10 broke my Dungeon Siege. I was going to finally finish it after 12 years and FUCKING WINDOWS 10 BROKE IT *sobbing*
    Run it in a VM.

So your argument basically boils down to because people are mad at stuff sometimes its ok?

I am not even sure why I continue to have this discussion I really don't give any fucks at all.
    No, my argument is "this communtiy would be mad if it was anything except this thing we already knew that it wasn't."
    I was just disagreeing with your statement that "it's hard to be disappointed when you're not expecting anything", it's not backed by history. Literally every Blizzard event ever, including the good ones, has been met by disappointment on this forum.
    It'll have been forgotten about in three days.

No, my argument is "this communtiy would be mad if it was anything except this thing we already knew that it wasn't."
    I was just disagreeing with your statement that "it's hard to be disappointed when you're not expecting anything", it's not backed by history. Literally every Blizzard event ever, including the good ones, has been met by disappointment on this forum.
    I doubt this, but I also lack the attention span to go through and find all the times people were fine with announcements and contests.