I won from Venruki. I might give the key away

Quote Originally Posted by Gorsameth View Post
    This is a way to get people involved and hyped up.
    I mean Blizzard acted about how they should have in the situation.

They told you it wasn't a pre-patch announcement.

They told you it was a beta key giveaway that involved streamers and 'bounty hunting' (I probably would have called it a scavenger hunt, 'bounty hunting' sounds like something passably fun)

That's about as close as they can get to giving it the attention it deserved and no more.

Everything else was everyone else ignoring the facts given to invent what they wanted.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    I won from Venruki. I might give the key away
    Did you do the Rainbow one?, that was one was good.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post

They told you it was a beta key giveaway that involved streamers and 'bounty hunting' (I probably would have called it a scavenger hunt, 'bounty hunting' sounds like something passably fun)

That's about as close as they can get to giving it the attention it deserved and no more.

Everything else was everyone else ignoring the facts given to invent what they wanted.
    This. Blizzard never really did anything wrong besides the Demon/Bounty Hunting bit.

10+ Year Old Account

That the definition of this forum, hype shit up to the max & than bitch about it when they find out about it.

Some people just don't sit back & think about it for abit.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Arbs View Post
    That the definition of this forum, hype shit up to the max & than bitch about it when they find out about it.

This was my beta key pic: https://twitter.com/TheramoresFall/s...54021116223488

I told him he was sexy [he really is] and he gave me one.

7+ Year Old Account
    I wanted too, but Jaina doesn't count. So I did something better, I wish I had the transmoq for it though.
    https://twitter.com/Arbs_X/status/75...393088/photo/1
    That's funny as hell!

I did all the screenshots, now just waiting for the appropriate times to upload them all to Twitter. And watching everyone flip their shit over this whole thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enthralled View Post
    That's funny as hell!

I did all the screenshots, now just waiting for the appropriate times to upload them all to Twitter. And watching everyone flip their shit over this whole thing.
    Now if I had the transmoq, I would of captioned it like "Welcome to Azeroth Couple's Showdown" or Something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

This was my beta key pic: https://twitter.com/TheramoresFall/s...54021116223488

I told him he was sexy [he really is] and he gave me one.
    Theramore plz!, you know Elliot is a sucker for Forsaken .

Now if I had the transmoq, I would of captioned it like "Welcome to Azeroth Couple's Showdown" or Something like that.

- - - Updated - - -

Theramore plz!, you know Elliot is a sucker for Forsaken .
    And I have a thing for sexy rotten meat.

Idk as soon as I saw 'beta key giveaway that requires being in game/ptr', because that was available information pretty early on yesterday, my attention span wandered somewhere else. lol

7+ Year Old Account

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    Idk as soon as I saw 'beta key giveaway that requires being in game/ptr', because that was available information pretty early on yesterday, my attention span wandered somewhere else. lol
    I found out last week, it involved beta keys & I had popcorn ready. I also did the event for fun cause why not & if i win a key just give it to a friend or something.

- - - Updated - - -

well than, I guess we know what Sylvanas does in her spare time.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    You had that ready on hand didn't you?

how about this, if i win another beta key, i will give both of them away [if thats allowed?] in this thread.

Paula does make some good points about the title and what it could possibly represent. 'Demon Bounty" doesn't = Beta key giveaway with your favorite streamer.

Also, the guys from Blizzard did state the *Demon Bounty* was not the pre-patch, but I don't remember them confirming and or denying it being a beta key giveaway. (Just from what I've seen)

Of course, this is all being technical and the like.
    Last edited by jibberbox85; 2016-07-06 at 06:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jibberbox85 View Post
    Also, the guys from Blizzard did state the *Demon Bounty* was not the pre-patch, but I don't remember them confirming and or denying it being a beta key giveaway. Just from what I've seen)

Of course, this is all being technical and the like.
    I don't know if Blizz specifically said it but the beta key thread knew from somewhere yesterday. The post I saw was unsourced.

I'm a grumpy old man who can't be bothered to set up a Twitter account. If any of you already in the beta want to give it a go, win one, and PM me, I'll ship you enough gold for 4 months of WoW on US servers in exchange for it.

Quote Originally Posted by Divinar View Post
    I'm a grumpy old man who can't be bothered to set up a Twitter account. If any of you already in the beta want to give it a go, win one, and PM me, I'll ship you enough gold for 4 months of WoW on US servers in exchange for it.
    If you're willing to spend $80+ on it maybe just buy one off ebay >_>

7+ Year Old Account
    how about this, if i win another beta key, i will give both of them away [if thats allowed?] in this thread.
    dont copy paste the code in the thread, bots are everywhere.
    pm them to the guy you want to give the key.

Formerly known as Arafal

If you're willing to spend $80+ on it maybe just buy one off ebay >_>
    The opportunity cost on $100+ is significantly higher than it is on 200k.

Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Outland/Shadowmoon Valley, Mardum with Demon Hunter zone, and such.
    Probably the Sunwell Raid as well where there are lot's of demons on the Isle of Quel'Danas.
    A bunch on the way to Mother in BT