Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    I mean can it replace Chaos Bolt entirely, or is it just there to confuse people and ought to be used as a finisher only?
    It's not like it is on live where you get embers quick and then unload 3 CBs with massive damage but outside of our your damage is not that great. On beta you do more like a combination of those spells to get food burst like every 45 second. + 3 min cool down.

1cb to get eradication the unload the rest. Spamming cb makes no sense at the moment. PvP wise at least

CB is a poor spell. It gets nerfed every build and it just got nerfed now. Shadowburn encourages mobility, which you absolutely need. That is why you just spam it and pop cooldowns and portals.

You can throw a CB once in a while, but it's too expensive and risky sometimes that you're better off spamming Shadowburn.

This has stayed too long in Beta and these developers are not doing a thing. This spec is dead in PvP currently.

You must be fucking kidding me, am I supposed to read 67 pages just to find this one thing? Or better yet, use search of this forum, which is worse than Hitler.
    Last edited by Tokas; 2016-07-06 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    You must be fucking kidding me, am I supposed to read 67 pages just to find this one thing? Or better yet, use search of this forum, which is worse than Hitler.
    How about you learn to read forum rules.

There's a thread for LEGION DESTRUCTION related stuff, post in there is all.

Closing this, moved @Tokas question to the thread so it could be answered.