Page 43 of 48 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    What the fbi meant is that there will be no prosecutor who would take this charge because they would prbly end up dead or the next beggar on the street.

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daelak View Post
    Then no one would could ever obtain top secret status.
    Plenty of people everyday hold this status, understand the responsibilities, and function normally on a everyday basis.

Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Don't know if this petition has been posted yet but I want to see it reach its goal just for the lulz

https://petitions.whitehouse.gov//pe...8-952-and-1924
    Yea for the LULS just so we can hear the white house say the fbi said no need guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    More Cenk on this news.

Remember when Hillary and the establishment media kept repeating that all of the emails sent from her private server were classified after they were sent?

Turns out that was a bunch of lies, again.
    Lol, even the TYT guy is not that happy with these news. He didn't like the 2 class judgment and all the shady shit that went on before this. Surprising, I'd have taken him for a stalwart defender of her, but he is pretty much just saying: "Well at least she is not Trump..however little that means."
    Last edited by Cosmic Janitor; 2016-07-06 at 07:31 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    Plenty of people everyday hold this status, understand the responsibilities, and function normally on a everyday basis.
    And those people never have the incoming and outgoing correspondence that a SoS, VP, Prez, or a high ranking naval officer have which includes a several more magnitudes of non-classified and non-top secret emails than the security analyst on the 4th floor of the pentagon.
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    There is a problem, but I know just banning guns will fix the problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, can you believe the gift that the FBI gave the Republican Party?

Quote Originally Posted by Fenris the Shaman View Post

Sue for linking infowars. But her intent doesn't matter. People were charged with the same thing despite not even leaking information to our enemies. It's the law.

Is it true? Did you just turn your country into a banana republic?

The DoD has a much higher threshold as to what is top secret and classified than the State Department.
    LOL

The State Department is the coordinating agency who handles counter terrorism efforts between the DoD, DHS and CIA.

Arguably the State Department should be more stringent, because they are handling information from multiple agencies. Their security should be the higher than any other agency they interact with, making them the strongest link in the chain of authority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Djalil View Post
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tinykong View Post
    LOL

The State Department is the coordinating agency who handles counter terrorism efforts between the DoD, DHS and CIA.

Arguably the State Department should be more stringent, because they are handling information from multiple agencies. Their security should be the higher than any other agency they interact with, making them the strongest link in the chain of authority.
    Too bad they aren't. Looks like there's a juicy rivalry between departments as to who has the most secret-est stuff.

Too bad they aren't. Looks like there's a juicy rivalry between departments as to who has the most secret-est stuff.
    Too bad they aren't what?

Agencies don't have different types of top secret clearances. You're really reaching to suggest that the State Department can handle classified counter terrorism information with less control than the DoD.
    I am ACTUALLY ASKING for them to ban me and relieve me from the misery of this thread.

15+ Year Old Account
    Too bad they aren't what?

Agencies don't have different types of top secret clearances. You're really reaching to suggest that the State Department can handle classified counter terrorism information with less control than the DoD.
    They aren't more stringent than the CIA or even the FBI, which is why there will be interdepartmental handwringing since this investigation has concluded. They do have different thresholds they deem top secret or classified.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BattleSaint View Post
    you see that's just it though. The criminal statute does not require an element of intent,only "gross negligence". Many criminal statutes do not require the mental state of "intent" but instead of negligence,recklessness or knowingly etc etc. In my opinion the best Clinton can say about this is shes only grossly incompetent and/or a complete moron,but hey let's line up like sheep and vote for her anyways hooray!!
    So you have the final say on negligence vs gross negligence? That's good to know the next time the FBI needs an expert I'm sure they won't involve Director Comey, the Republican who, until yesterday was liked by most Republicans.

Gross Negligence - A lack of care that demonstrates reckless disregard for the safety or lives of others, which is so great it appears to be a conscious violation of other people's rights to safety. It is more than simple inadvertence, and can affect the amount of damages.
    Interpret that however you want, Hillary wasn't my horse in the race, but these anti-Hillary witch hunts are a pathetic attempt to grasp at straws, at best. This crying about, it doesn't fit my narrative, so Comey/Paul Ryan/Jeb Bush, ect. are suddenly all RINOs and no one can say otherwise is a pretty idiotic trend. I know the blind rage over the establishment is still going strong, but I'm glad Trump's line of "sheep" will blindly follow Trump. The hundreds of scandals he's been involved in? They say they don't care about any of it while harping on 2-3 issues you perceive as wrongdoings of Hillary's for years at a time and at the expense of tax payer money.

Maybe they will find some quid pro quo when it comes to the Clinton foundation, but who knows, you certainly don't. I just want to know when democratic politicians get to spend 7 million+ dollars and several years to bring all of Trumps' suspected unscrupulous actions to light. I have a feeling if we used enough government committees and funds, Hillary would end up being the only one left in the race. Trump though, was able to break laws, bribe and swindle whoever he wants and he gets to say it's in the past and we have to leave it at that?
    Last edited by -Nurot; 2016-07-06 at 08:31 PM.

They aren't more stringent than the CIA or even the FBI, which is why there will be interdepartmental handwringing since this investigation has concluded. They do have different thresholds they deem top secret or classified.
    This really isn't plausible. I don't have direct experience with this, and I doubt you do either, so you're going to have to provide some sort of citation if you want to claim that classified documents have a sliding scale of control based on the agency who is handling them. That's preposterous.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Is it true? Did you just turn your country into a banana republic?
    They didn't indict her because her name is Clinton so I'm going to assume so.

15+ Year Old Account
    This really isn't plausible. I don't have direct experience with this, and I doubt you do either, so you're going to have to provide some sort of citation if you want to claim that classified documents have a sliding scale of control based on the agency who is handling them. That's preposterous.
    That information is classified Tinykong, but I will see what I can show you with the most sensitive areas redacted.

That information is classified Tinykong, but I will see what I can show you with the most sensitive areas redacted.
    That's what I thought, you're just making it up.

15+ Year Old Account
    That's what I thought, you're just making it up.
    I'm not, what the CIA considers Top Secret, the SD may consider it beyond TS or below, it's determinate on the initial contactee in the other department.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobosan View Post
    No one's life was at risk. Speaking from experience, Privates/PFC's in the Marines who get security clearance usually make this exact mistake a few times before a CO gets wind and reams em out. They get a slap on the wrist and learn their lesson, end of story. It's not the act of a "traitor", it's the act of someone who was ignorant of an important but not criminal aspect of security maintenance.
    Privates/PFC's arent the fucking Secretary of State. They also dont have a private server with hundreds/thousands of classified documents. Comparing Hilary Clinton to a fucking private is the most insane thing I've ever heard.

Theres been plenty of high profile players who've been put in jail for far less.

Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    So you have the final say on negligence vs gross negligence? That's good to know the next time the FBI needs an expert I'm sure they won't involve Director Comey, the Republican who, until yesterday was liked by most Republicans.

Interpret that however you want, Hillary wasn't my horse in the race, but these anti-Hillary witch hunts are a pathetic attempt to grasp at straws, at best. This crying about, it doesn't fit my narrative, so Comey/Paul Ryan/Jeb Bush, ect. are suddenly all RINOs and no one can say otherwise is a pretty idiotic trend. I know the blind rage over the establishment is still going strong, but I'm glad Trump's line of "sheep" will blindly follow Trump. The hundreds of scandals he's been involved in? They say they don't care about any of it while harping on 2-3 issues you perceive as wrongdoings of Hillary's for years at a time and at the expense of tax payer money.

Maybe they will find some quid pro quo when it comes to the Clinton foundation, but who knows, you certainly don't. I just want to know when democratic politicians get to spend 7 million+ dollars and several years to bring all of Trumps' suspected unscrupulous actions to light. I have a feeling if we used enough government committees and funds, Hillary would end up being the only one left in the race. Trump though, was able to break laws, bribe and swindle whoever he wants and he gets to say it's in the past and we have to leave it at that?
    that is my opinion based on the information at hand and the common meanings of words in the english language. one does not have to be an "expert" to form an opinion based upon public knowledge,information and life experience. Also the definition of "gross negligence" you highlight doesn't seem to do Clinton any favors at all actually.
    Again assuming there was no criminality involved Sec. Clinton's conduct was embarrassingly incompetent and demonstrates a questionable level of judgment and/or ethics. If she was in any normal job she would have been immediately terminated for such a breach of proprietary information. The FBI themselves have said the information leaked by her conduct was highly sensitive and was very likely intercepted by foreign powers. How is that defensible? how can this woman possibly be elected President after such a display of idiocy?.
    The investigation did IN FACT reveal an unconscionable level of stupidity on the part of the Secretary of State,who now wants to be elected president and be granted even greater power and access to sensitive information,which she has already proven to be unable to handle competently.

This source is pretty biased but, I thought this was amusing and at the end of the day, it really is just using her own words against her.