Thread: UEFA Euro 2016

Deleted
    Fuck yes, FINAL! And we played so much better than Wales lol, one of our easiest games. Not even with ref's help (that penalty over Ronaldo, Bale kicking Cedric in the head and only getting a yellow).

We've been considered favourites in every game so far, maybe with the exception of the game against Croatia, let's see how we do as underdogs against either France or Germany. Both teams are clearly better than us, but we'll try to hold it and make the best use of our chances.

Achievement unlocked...Dragon Slayer.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Damn that's a heart-breaker, to be the better team throughout the match but see your opponents go through thanks to a dive must really sting for the players

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Portugal vs Germany as Final must be a nightmare for Portugal if you saw the last games between this teams the last 8 years.
    France is equally as bad. France beat us in 2000 and 2006 semi finals and in the two friendlies during the qualification. Germany beat us 2006 playoff, 2008 quarter, 2012 group phase and 2014 group phase.

Basically, we're fucked IMO.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davos Seaworth View Post
    Come back when you've won a World Cup.
    Come back when you can say something other than 50 years ago which was won by a goal that didn't even cross the line.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Damn that's a heart-breaker, to be the better team throughout the match but see your opponents go through thanks to a dive must really sting for the players
    Wait, what?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Come back when you can say something other than 50 years ago which was won by a goal that didn't even cross the line.
    Lol, is that the best you've got? Weak rinse.

Deleted
    "better team" lol, you didn't see the same game as us. Wales created 0 danger, 0. We had more chances to score the third than Wales to score the 1st.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Portugal vs Germany as Final must be a nightmare for Portugal if you saw the last games between this teams the last 8 years.
    Whichever will be their opponent, Portugal will be the underdog in the final. While there weren't many matches that were great during this EC, the quality of the Portugese during their best match here doesn't come close to the quality of the other two teams during their best match.

If Portugal plays a good final, and I mean way better than what they've shown so far, I may be satisfied. If they win while playing badly (again, they can do way better than they've shown so far), I will be pissed off for quite a while.

Also, when Pepe is gone I don't hate the Portugese team. Maybe I don't hate Portugal, but only Pepe ^^
    Pokemon Y / Pokemon OR
    Friendcode: 0791-2124-3938 (IGN: Michiel)

wouldnt bother arguing with the english because all you get is arrogance and LOL 1966. all they can say because they live in the past because theyve been shit for years haha come back when you win something other than a million years ago that no one cares about.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Lol, is that the best you've got? Weak rinse.
    Rinse? Nope, just stating facts. Won't bother wasting time when all I'll get is the original and creative "lol sheep shagger" or "go back to your sheep".

Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    "better team" lol, you didn't see the same game as us. Wales created 0 danger, 0. We had more chances to score the third than Wales to score the 1st.
    Yeah, Portugal have got a lot of shit for being involved in boring games and narrowly winning and while that's true if this were a league team people would be saying "that's the mark of champions".

Good luck in the final.

10+ Year Old Account
    Better team? Did you watch the game bro? I'm Welsh too but you can't say we were the better team, in all honesty we sucked, and we sucked bad. Didn't deserve to win.

You were shite.
    Get over it.

Look forward to the World Cup. If you can qualify.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soxoffender View Post
    Yeah, Portugal have got a lot of shit for being involved in boring games and narrowly winning and while that's true if this were a league team people would be saying "that's the mark of champions".

Good luck in the final.
    A win is a win, and I agree, Leicester had some similar results and they won the title, winning is the most important and entertainment is not, as much as we'd like that to be the other way around.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nodotnowin View Post
    Lol, what game were you watching? Wales were the better team throughout the first and majority of the second forcing Portugal onto defence for most of the game. If the Ref had spotted that dive and not awarded the FK that lead to the first goal then there wouldn't have been a second and the FT result would have either been a draw or a win to us.

Like I said, real heart-breaker to play so well but see the other team squeeze by thanks to a bad decision.

Hope Germany vs France goes to ET. We have 1 more day to rest too. We are really bad against both teams so a good match by us is enough to make me happy.

Amazes me how you can get to the final without facing ONE real opponent. That tournament mode sucks big time, they should've been eliminated in the group phase.
    Last edited by XDurionX; 2016-07-06 at 09:14 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    You were shite.
    Get over it.

Look forward to the World Cup. If you can qualify.
    I'd be more worried about England qualifying if I were you

Quote Originally Posted by TJ View Post
    Rinse? Nope, just stating facts. Won't bother wasting time when all I'll get is the original and creative "lol sheep shagger" or "go back to your sheep".
    >Replies to my bait
    >Comes up with some shit reply
    >" Hurr duur, not replying to some unoriginal comment".

Kek

Stay bitter.

10+ Year Old Account
    >Replies to my bait
    >Comes up with some shit reply
    >" Hurr duur, not replying to some unoriginal comment".

Kek

Stay bitter.
    Sorry bro, can't hear you from the semis, better go back to 2 stages ago when you got destroyed by Iceland.