Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    maybe this will be Fox News' Gawker/hulk hogan moment and we can be done with this particularly distasteful station that is the worst among the shit that we call network media.
    This is more akin to shooting the vampire. Will knock them back a bit but won't kill them.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by Glnger View Post
    maybe this will be Fox News' Gawker/hulk hogan moment and we can be done with this particularly distasteful station that is the worst among the shit that we call network media.
    Please, the others are just as bad. There isn't a credible major news media cable program around.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    This is more akin to shooting the vampire. Will knock them back a bit but won't kill them.
    there's already 2 or 3 actual women coming out, with another 3-4 "anonymous"

No, my friend. this may be the beginning of the end. They're gonna need to do some serious damage control(read: shoulder-tap more donors to bail them out of this mess)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Please, the others are just as bad. There isn't a credible major news media cable program around.
    dude, I literally called the rest of network media "shit". I don't bother with it. I have a laptop next to my computer so I can "wow!" while I WoW

This election cycle may seriously be the unraveling of the media news as we know it. CNN and MSNBC had to go so far to defend and ignore/put down sanders that people are finally waking up.
    literally, just look at whats going on right now. CNN hiring Corey Lewindouski(sp) and MSNBC just coming out and saying they are going to run more conservative and hired 5 or 6 conservative talking heads.

youtube has really killed Media's ability to say two things at once. Chris Mathews is notorious at this, he parrots the establishment talking points to a fucking T.
    Last edited by Glnger; 2016-07-06 at 10:51 PM.
    It's been a while actually since I've received a message from scrapbot...need to drink more i guess.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butter Emails View Post
    Trump is a complete shitbag that's draining the country's coffers to stuff his own.
    It must be a day ending in Y.