Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tenjen View Post
    From what ive seen in relation to the PTR, his reign of fire is actually pretty powerful.

looks like people who assume things without actually trying out a chracter are yet again...wrong.
    That preview video didn't make it look like it did much, barely cracked 1/8th of the life from 3 characters, at first I thought it was 'sharing damage' across all toons in the area but it is damage to random spots. It may be more lethal to people moving around the area as the more you move the higher the chance of being hit by it repeatedly. But that just tells me to walk out the nearest edge asap unless you have no other choice but to go the long way.

From what ive seen in relation to the PTR, his reign of fire is actually pretty powerful.

looks like people who assume things without actually trying out a chracter are yet again...wrong.
    How is it pretty powerful? It barely hits anything, the target dummy usually receives from 0 to 3 hits even when being the center of the cast area. And those meteors are pathetic in damage. AND it has higher cd for no reason.

15+ Year Old Account

Nope, really is a straight-up horsecrap ult. Fun to mess around with but its lack of reliability and weak damage per hit means you're gimping yourself and your team in proper play.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

Quote Originally Posted by Tirilka View Post
    How is it pretty powerful? It barely hits anything, the target dummy usually receives from 0 to 3 hits even when being the center of the cast area. And those meteors are pathetic in damage. AND it has higher cd for no reason.
    Don't forget that he's locked in place while using it, and it can be negated by stuns and displacement, just to make it even worse.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Imnick View Post
    Nope, you do actually have to get hit by a meteor to take damage.
    Ah.
    That's kinda terrible...

10+ Year Old Account

This is probably inspiration for Master Skin?
    Last edited by Nerraw; 2016-07-08 at 10:21 AM. Reason: resized image

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Pebbleton View Post
    Ah.
    That's kinda terrible...
    It took 6 casts of the ultimate to kill the arthas bot. He was standing still...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    It took 6 casts of the ultimate to kill the arthas bot. He was standing still...
    If it worked like Jaina's Blizzard and 100% hit the targets (maybe we reduced damage) then it would be viable, but as things are Horrify is just plain better. Though I'd bet he'll be buffed within a week. He's fun, and potentially strong, but could be stronger

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    If it worked like Jaina's Blizzard and 100% hit the targets (maybe we reduced damage) then it would be viable, but as things are Horrify is just plain better. Though I'd bet he'll be buffed within a week. He's fun, and potentially strong, but could be stronger
    It's not that. The actual damage IS pitiful: 365 damage at level 20 per meteor. The spell is trash.

- - - Updated - - -

The only way this is redeemable is making it like Crystal Maiden's ulti (Jaina in Dota): drastically lower the duration to 2 or 3 seconds, and make the meteor fall rapidly,, being able to kill people inside during the spell. There's absolutely no reason to pick Rain instead of Horrify which at level 20 is a freaking 3 sec aoe fear that also applies vulnerable... ffs.

Since this game started to become Heroes of the Poke I can't find him really impressive compared to what we have. I saw him being played on twitch and he can really have hard time against 1vs1 situations.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Since this game started to become Heroes of the Poke I can't find him really impressive compared to what we have. I saw him being played on twitch and he can really have hard time against 1vs1 situations.
    Sounds like a true warlock to me!

Deleted
    I would have thought he'd be strong 1v1 due to the drain life? Hm, I was thinking insta-buy when he was teased but I don't know now

Quote Originally Posted by Tyraz View Post
    I would have thought he'd be strong 1v1 due to the drain life? Hm, I was thinking insta-buy when he was teased but I don't know now
    Literally everyone I've seen but this guy says Gul'dan is ridiculously strong 1v1.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    He looks fun but I'm kinda disappointed that the warlock hero doesn't summon at least 1 demon. Hoping there's a talent for it.
    Gul'dan was never big on the whole summoning demons thing

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Literally everyone I've seen but this guy says Gul'dan is ridiculously strong 1v1.
    I honestly don't think so. Especially if there's a stun on the other side, you just wait for him to cast Drain Life. His Q ain't doing much even if you're eating up all of them and... he's a clothie.

Quote Originally Posted by Well View Post
    I honestly don't think so. Especially if there's a stun on the other side, you just wait for him to cast Drain Life. His Q ain't doing much even if you're eating up all of them and... he's a clothie.
    His HP is higher than most "squishy" targets, from what I've been hearing. His Q does reasonable damage(esp considering it's very low CD), and plenty of characters don't have a stun. I suppose you probably shouldn't try to 1v1 Muradin of course...

He can talent into good self heal aside from drain life too, albeit one of them requires a creep wave be nearby.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Kael
    Greymane
    New ASB Azmodan
    Li Ming
    Chromie
    Raynor

I need to list more ?

Deleted
    I need to list more ?
    What about the guy with thousands of years full of hatred?

It's OK to poor; it's just outrageously weaker to Horrify.
    I am the lucid dream
    Uulwi ifis halahs gag erh'ongg w'ssh