The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account

Getting Artifact power on alts

So my druid hit 110... but Feral is borderline unplayable. No one wants you for Mythic +. So I'm wanting to go Resto... but I'm curious if there's any ways of refunding the artifact points I've spent to re-allocate them?

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Feral is doing great. Noone wants you for Mythic+ because there is tons of melee in the beta. Right now it's healers>tanks>ranged dps>melee
    Which, if you've been playing melee for any length of time, you should be used to by now

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Feral is doing great. Noone wants you for Mythic+ because there is tons of melee in the beta. Right now it's healers>tanks>ranged dps>melee

Oh and if you just hit 110, that means your ilvl probably is much lower than the rest of the people who want to join Mythic+ groups.
    Feral AoE is very far from great which is what Mythic + is all about...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilnezhara View Post
    Feral AoE is very far from great which is what Mythic + is all about...
    Are you just trolling now? because Feral AOE is awesome, maybe you should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-jb5-YsbT0

10+ Year Old Account
    So my druid hit 110... but Feral is borderline unplayable. No one wants you for Mythic +. So I'm wanting to go Resto... but I'm curious if there's any ways of refunding the artifact points I've spent to re-allocate them?
    Yes, there's an npc that'll refund your points for a price in your class hall.

10+ Year Old Account

Oh and if you just hit 110, that means your ilvl probably is much lower than the rest of the people who want to join Mythic+ groups.
    Decent ilvl and a couple legendaries, you better fucking believe I'll be doing Mythic+ on my melee hunter and they'll love it.
    Tikki tikki tembo, Usagi no Yojimbo, chari bari ruchi pip peri pembo!

So skipping the whole unplayable thing.

No you cant move AP from one artifact to another.
    If your leveling as 1 spec and maining another I would advise just leveling up your dps artifact until 108 orso (not putting any AP into it means before long you might aswell level as healer) and then put the rest into your healing weapon.
    You will be a little bit behind at the start but the ramp up cost of traits means that before long you will be 0 to 1 point behind which is no big deal.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

i stay with my "giant-outcry" oppinion, when Legion is live for 1-2 months, and ppl realize they have triple spec, but are fixed to 1 spec for every semi-hatdcore progression stuff (regardless if it is just HC or Myth).

Ofc you have your ~13 traits/80% powerlevel etc. for your offspec, but when you relaize HOW much time you loose and how hard fallin behind, if you have invested artifact power in your actually main spec, and want to switch to another spec as main spec, and stay competetive... oh man, ppl will go that furios

Legion is a genius xpac, givin us triple spec together with 1 fixed spec, for any progression stuff. never saw such an idiotic left-hand/right-hand design.

better choose wisely with what you start your raid progression
    Last edited by Niwes; 2016-07-06 at 11:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Eh no, he cannot allocate artifact points to a different artifact. He can reallocate those spend in an artifact to different traits but the cost is faily punitive, especially later on.
    Right. I didn't read into his question enough to see he wanted to more or less transfer points from one artifact to another. OOPS

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Are you just trolling now? because Feral AOE is awesome, maybe you should watch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-jb5-YsbT0
    Yea, except FinalBoss isn't concerned with balance and strength in his videos. And like anyone else who plays this game, he does not master every spec, and certainly not feral.

You shouldn't take his videos as some sort of guide on how to play them optimally. He is covering the basics, and what feels good. He's not so much concerned with what is actually the best.

For the faceroll easiness that is Mythic+ runs right now, a feral doesn't cut the mustard. Only at higher tiers where targets live forever and you have 3 affixes that force you away from AoEing does feral become a good spec for the runs. And even then they just aren't one of the best.
    Frequent Poster on Fluid Druid, The best Feral community out there

My Character

Which is probably because all the ranged feel and play like shit in at least one spec, almost all specs have serious drawbacks in at least one area of gameplay they can either AoE OR they can ST\Cleave OR they can survive..... you get the idea.
    When I was younger I used to hope bad things wouldn't happen.
    Now I just hope they're at least funny when they do.

Quote Originally Posted by jaber2 View Post
    Here watch this 57 minute video if you don't like the spec! Feral aoe is too slow building for most aoe. Say you have a dh in the group then everything is dead while you are trying to set up.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."