Page 19 of 29 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    when i first saw the image i figured the star was a Sheriffs star, although it was red when usually a Sheriffs star is gold. kinda odd but whatever. I feel like the media is really reaching when they automatically assume its a Jewish star, i mean is the star of David copyrighted? or what. If the bulk of Hillary's PAC/donation money comes from Jewish sources, how is it racist to acknowledge that? isn't it the truth?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Hillary is in the pocket of "The Jews" as they've purchased her (Wall Street ties, the money in the background, linking her email problems to corruption via bribery etc.) and now own/control her. It's not a stretch, we've seen that kind of stuff from antisemitic groups before.
    Ah yes, the bad part is who corrupted her - Of course, why didn't is see it, Its only bad to be corrupted by jews.

And as to the second part, you're taking it to an extreme that nobody here is. But if a neo-nazi is using a 6 sided star layed
    Have you seen a movie poster or a dvd cover?
    I could find you one in my collection that has a star like that in five seconds.
    Also this is how a star of David looks.

over money in a negative image intended to attack someone who they'd likely be against (Hillary), you're going to tell me that it's unreasonable to view it as antisemitic? Really? That's rejecting all reality and ignoring context in the extreme.
    Its not a star of David.
    Again, I'm not calling Trump antisemitic due to this one image alone. But ignoring the source of the image and the usage of the star in the whole of the image is ridiculous.
    You know his daughter and grand kids are Jewish?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    Or three her campaign is propped up by jews cuz they control stuff. But don't take my word for it. Take it from a neo-nazi.

"Hero Trump has made history yet again by tweeting a meme of Hillary Clinton featuring her image with a Star of David over top hundred dollar bills. Inside the Jew star it reads “Most corrupt candidate ever!”

"It is indeed true that she is the most corrupt candidate ever, and it is also indeed true that the overwhelming majority of her corruption money comes from Jew sources."
    http://www.dailystormer.com/glorious...-and-jew-star/

The bolded part is amusing. (((echo))) right?
    The daily stormer, is Neo nazis.
    Here - Vox day is altright.

People think that is the Star of David? WOW It must be embarrassing to be that naïve.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GoblinP View Post

From your link.
    Its not a star of David.

From your own cite. First row. Also check row 3, 7

What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Ah yes, the bad part is who corrupted her - Of course, why didn't is see it, Its only bad to be corrupted by jews.
    In this instance, yeah, it's playing into antisemitic stereotypes. If Trump wanted to go after her on Wall Street ties as Sanders did throughout the primary, he could have done so without any potential references to "THE JEWS".

I could find you one in my collection that has a star like that in five seconds.
    Yes, the Star of David is not usually a solid block but lines. But it is also (even in your google search you linked) sometimes shown as a solid block of color. Again, context matters.

Its not a star of David.
    Especially given the source of the image, context context context context context.

Yes, not sure why that's relevant? I said I don't think he's antisemitic, I don't give a rats ass if he has Jewish family members or not. People keep bringing this up as if it means he can't intentionally or unintentionally tweet shit that could be viewed as antisemitic, whether he is or not. Spoilers: It doesn't matter.

Seriously, the folks defending Trump are way too focused on the, "BUT IT IS NOT A STAR OF DAVID!" and "BUT HE HAS JEWISH FAMILY!" and they're continuing to ignore the fact that this is an issue of a bigger pattern of Trump tweeting/spreading content that is/can be viewed as some flavor of bigotry that originally comes from an individual/community that is dedicated to that flavor of bigotry. That's the fucking issue, that he and his campaign can't be bothered to fucking check/vet the content he posts on a controlled platform but would rather get the media attention from it and then play defense while crying victim that they get called on the content being offensive.

Its not a star of David.

- - - Updated - - -

The picture was sourced from white supremacists. If Trumps campaign had made it there wouldn't even be a conversation.

7+ Year Old Account

Never claimed Daily Stormer is altright. ((())) Hmmm.
    Last edited by Pangean; 2016-07-07 at 12:48 AM.

It's rather funny to see the left attack Trump being against Jews when the right is typically Pro-Israel and the left is Pro-Palestinian.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    It's rather funny to see the left attack Trump being against Jews when the right is typically Pro-Israel and the left is Pro-Palestinian.
    they need something to make him look bad. Hilary is a one woman PR nightmare. someone should have reminded her of all the things she said on video dont just get deleted like her Emails. L O L

10+ Year Old Account
    GOP has condemned these as well... Trump is not a left vs right issue...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    they need something to make him look bad. Hilary is a one woman PR nightmare. someone should have reminded her of all the things she said on video dont just get deleted like her Emails. L O L
    GOP has condemned these as well... The left vs right bullshit doesn't work here...
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    Every damn thing you do in this life, you pay for. - Edith Piaf
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell
    No amount of belief makes something a fact. - James Randi

7+ Year Old Account
    Donald Trump needs to "clean up" his social media act, House Speaker Paul Ryan said Tuesday. The declaration comes after the latest instance of the presumptive Republican nominee drawing a backlash for one of his tweets, namely the six-pointed star on a field of money next to Hillary Clinton's face and the words, "Most Corrupt Candidate Ever!"
    “Look, anti-Semitic images, they’ve got no place in a presidential campaign. Candidates should know that. The tweet’s been deleted. I don’t know what flunky put this up there. They’ve obviously got to fix that,"

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/0...#ixzz4Dg3cESKx

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Felya View Post
    GOP has condemned these as well... The left vs right bullshit doesn't work here...
    The left vs right bullshit doesn't work anywhere, only in the heads of people who see everything in black and white.
    Quote Originally Posted by King Candy View Post
    I can't explain it because I'm an idiot, and I have to live with that post for the rest of my life. Better to just smile and back away slowly. Ignore it so that it can go away.
    Thanks for the avatar goes to Carbot Animations and Sy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by announced View Post
    when i first saw the image i figured the star was a Sheriffs star, although it was red when usually a Sheriffs star is gold. kinda odd but whatever. I feel like the media is really reaching when they automatically assume its a Jewish star, i mean is the star of David copyrighted? or what. If the bulk of Hillary's PAC/donation money comes from Jewish sources, how is it racist to acknowledge that? isn't it the truth?
    No, it's not the truth, it's the same Shylock stereotype and you are proving exactly why it was used. You are not the first Trump defender to make the connection either...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by May90 View Post
    The left vs right bullshit doesn't work anywhere, only in the heads of people who see everything in black and white.
    All the complaining about GOP vs Democrats, where Trump seems to be one of the few things uniting the two. Nope... Still left vs right... Fucking Obama!
    Folly and fakery have always been with us... but it has never before been as dangerous as it is now, never in history have we been able to afford it less. - Isaac Asimov
    The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command. - Orwell

Deleted
    Guys like OP is exactly why Trump is getting so many votes. Just keep on annoying everyone SJW/feminists/mangina's!

People think that is the Star of David? WOW It must be embarrassing to be that naïve.
    The picture was taken directly from white supremacists what do you think it is?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    Guys like OP is exactly why Trump is getting so many votes. Just keep on annoying everyone SJW/feminists/mangina's!
    And you keep on supporting Neo Nazis I guess? Like Trump who keeps retweeting their pictures?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furell View Post
    You are right that the OP is why Trump gets the support he does. Not for the reasons you claim, but close. This should be where you claim Trump is not afraid to speak his mind and then create excuses for why his speaking his mind, is not actually him speaking his mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post
    The media, the left, the right, the pope, the Mexicans, the establishment, the corporations, the unions, SJW, BLM, Jews that control wall street, Santa, Bigfoot are to blame... Anyone, but Trump...

I lean pretty far left and while I think Trump is an idiot, I don't think he made the post with any racist intent - if he wanted to be racist, he would just blurt it like he always does instead of trying to be nuanced about it with a shape.

I can't speak to her senate career too specifically, but folks using congressional positions as springboards for bids for the white house is as far from new or unique. Even when they say they aren't : P
    True, I was more concerned with her legislative record. It is unfortunate but it seems that all politicians (on both sides) can be expected to be dishonest. My point really was that being the senator of NY is a great opportunity to really enact some big, meaningful legislation and really have an impact. She didn't do that. She was even senator on 9/11, another chance to really do some good for the people. She did basically nothing. She even went as far as to say that she "saved Wall street" after 9/11, when she did nothing of the sort and there is no record of her doing anything.

She recommended it to Obama, the Secretary of State does not order military actions. As for without congressional approval, "military actions" (not war) fall into a gray area where they technically need congressional approval but at the same time technically do not. Most presidents usually get congressional approval to avoid any problems, but they can still order military strikes etc. without the approval of congress.

Arab Spring is far more complex than, "Blame Hillary!" and Benghazi is such a tired, old conspiracy at this point that I find it hard to take folks who still treat it like it's a major issue seriously. Remember now, we've had 8 investigations into it without turning up anything new in years and without any charges being levied against Clinton despite the GOP's best efforts.
    Regardless of the specifics she was involved in that those unauthorized bombings. Even Bush got approval for his Iraq invasion (which Hillary signed off on).
    I don't blame the rise of ISIS on Hillary or Obama, it was a whole slew of factors that caused it really. They had a role in it though.

Agreed! I think the whole email debacle would have been far more damning for her if the GOP hadn't spent the past few years beating it beyond the brink of death and making the general public tired of hearing about it. But either way, I fully agree that even while she's not being recommended for indictment by the FBI that she screwed up pretty significantly and it reflects very poorly on her.

First lady (not an elected position, I know), US senator for a major state, secretary of state. Regardless of your opinion of her performance in each of those roles, that's an impressive breadth of experience to pull from. Couple that with her being able to pull from Bill's experience as president, even if he's a double edged sword (case in point his stupid meeting with Lynch), and I'd be surprised if one could find many candidates with as much experience to draw upon.
    She definitely has experience holding powerful positions, but what has she accomplished in those positions? I would rather have someone who had a small position and accomplished great things even with those limits than someone had held such powerful positions that she could have done incredible things- but she did nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeones View Post

And you keep on supporting Neo Nazis I guess? Like Trump who keeps retweeting their pictures?
    Delusional. You think he hates his own family? His own daughter? Why did he change it after it was pointed out? Because he didn't know. Furell is correct. People like you are pushing others to Trump with your insanity.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Quote Originally Posted by urasim View Post
    Delusional. You think he hates his own family? His own daughter?
    Defenders keep bringing this up. That's not the fucking point, dudes. The point is that he now has a pattern of sourcing material from "insert your flavor of bigotry" sites/individuals for use on his Twitter, and neither he nor his campaign can be bothered to vet/check the content before posting it on their controlled platform.

This is not about "hating his own family", stop with the attempted misdirection.

Why did he change it after it was pointed out?
    Because that's his standard operating procedure. Say/tweet offensive thing, get tons of free media coverage, walk it back while crying about how he's a victim of the evil, liberal, biased media. That's literally been his strategy throughout the whole primary and it continues to work because media are hungry for eyeballs/clicks and Trump saying/tweeting offensive shit with them giving him wall to wall coverage gives them those eyeballs/clicks. Trump has masterfully manipulated the media this election.

Because he didn't know.
    "Oops, I didn't know." might fly once for a presidential candidate. But when you're approaching a half dozen "Oops, I didn't know" situations, there's a bigger issue. Remember he has campaign staff that he could be using to source/vet/check content he posts on Twitter, a platform where he controls 100% of what he puts out. This isn't an interview where he can walk all over his own words and contradict himself in a matter of minutes when pressured by the interviewer. This is a controlled platform where he gets to pick and choose what he puts out and when.