Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by runique View Post
    Bill Clinton was one of the best presidents in recent times. I'd love to see another Clinton in office.
    The Facts. Presidents Andrew Johnson and Bill Clinton were impeached by the U.S. House of Representatives, but acquitted by the Senate. Richard Nixon resigned before he could be impeached.

Yep one of the only two presidents to get impeached

- - - Updated - - -

Living in a swing state doesn't matter in response to what you quoted.
    oh it does matter because if I lived in a blue or red state the vote would not matter that much and I could vote 3rd party. I live in a swing state so I must do my part to deny Shillary office

Quote Originally Posted by HillaryJtrump View Post
    Too bad thats not how it works and I get to vote
    You're right, it is too bad. It's a shame we don't have literacy tests anymore; Donald Trump couldn't possibly win the general election.

Not to mention Trump has constantly broken traditional western morality (Multiple divorces, Nude shots of wife etc) but that damn Hillary used her personal email account! And she's a woman! We can't have a woman lead our country!
    You mean she mishandled classified information oh wait she is a woman thats right

Lesser of the two evils. Strictly between the two I'd be voting for Trump as well...

You're right, it is too bad. It's a shame we don't have literacy tests anymore; Donald Trump couldn't possibly win the general election.
    if we had literacy tests, Shillary would not even have won the nomination

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by BeerWolf View Post
    Lesser of the two evils. Strictly between the two I'd be voting for Trump as well...
    Pretty much but Shillary supports don't care or believe she is a crook.

Don't worry when she loses the beta males will scream it was because she is a woman
    Last edited by HillaryJtrump; 2016-07-07 at 01:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Betelgeuse View Post
    Agreed. If I mishandled classified information like Hillary while in the Navy, I would be spending 20 at Ft. Leavenworth making big rocks into little rocks and little rocks into sand.
    https://theintercept.com/2016/07/05/...llary-clinton/

Perfect article to illustrate your point.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

7+ Year Old Account
    if we had literacy tests, Shillary would not even have won the nomination

- - - Updated - - -

Pretty much but Shillary supports don't care or believe she is a crook.

Don't worry when she loses the beta males will scream it was because she is a woman
    | don't know why do you support Trump. All of his policies are an utter disaster.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    | don't know why do you support Trump. All of his policies are an utter disaster.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    https://theintercept.com/2016/07/05/...llary-clinton/

Perfect article to illustrate your point.
    Clintions are above the law.

Hell this guy said it best

"Obama endorses Hillary prior to the investigation being concluded. A man in a position to have daily briefs on its progress. Former president, and Hillary’s husband meets with head of the DOJ. Days later the FBI director details crimes, doesn’t recommend charges. Hours later Hillary and Obama hit NC to talk about her run for the White House. They aren’t even hiding it anymore. The people don’t matter and the people who matter don’t care. This is the bigger than Benghazi, bigger than emails, bigger than Fast and Furious, this is about the death of our political system, murdered on live television, tweeted to the world. Celebrated or ignored, shocked or indifferent, it’s happening right now."
    Last edited by HillaryJtrump; 2016-07-07 at 01:40 AM.

Deleted
    Well as far as many people seem to be concerned - even "if" she is the democratic nominee - she will say anything to get elected and wont do anything after. With Trump they feel, that he maybe is an idiot, but at least he isn't completily dishonest.

Are they right? I don't know. From what I have seen I understand the distrust for her tho.
    No, not because I hate women. Just because she seems seem to be so sure of herself, that shit she says is forgotten like 2 days after she said it. Is she really that naive?

On the other hand - she is running against trump. Which is literally hitler in the eyes of many people.

7+ Year Old Account
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    So you are ok with Trump engaging in trade wars, abolishing all of enviromental regulations and most importantly seriously damaging the economy

Quote Originally Posted by Vjnzen View Post
    Well as far as many people seem to be concerned - even "if" she is the democratic nominee - she will say anything to get elected and wont do anything after. With Trump they feel, that he maybe is an idiot, but at least he isn't completily dishonest.

Are they right? I don't know. From what I have seen I understand the distrust for her tho.
    No, not because I hate women. Just because she seems seem to be so sure of herself, that shit she says is forgotten like 2 days after she said it. Is she really that naive?

On the other hand - she is running against trump. Which is literally hitler in the eyes of many people.
    Trump says one thing and the very next day will say that he didn't say that.

- - - Updated - - -

Well I mean the Clintons are lizard people trying to converge the world into their own order of domination. That evil Shillary is satan incarnate, completely responsible for the Benghazi attacks. And she is definitely the only secretary of state to use her own personal email account, and clearly forced the DOJ and FBI to do her bidding.

- - - Updated - - -

Really drives home one of my underlying suspicions on why so many are renouncing their US citizenship the last few years, I swear Drudge has a news article up every half year showing record numbers of them.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    So you are ok with Trump engaging in trade wars, abolishing all of enviromental regulations and most importantly seriously damaging the economy
    I think Clinton would do worst.

Trump is not a criminal and the lesser of two evils
    Fraud is a crime.

Well I mean the Clintons are lizard people trying to converge the world into their own order of domination. That evil Shillary is satan incarnate, completely responsible for the Benghazi attacks. And she is definitely the only secretary of state to use her own personal email account, and clearly forced the DOJ and FBI to do her bidding.
    not its because she is a woman and its a witch hunt to get her by the gop

Quote Originally Posted by Nelinrah View Post
    Fraud is a crime.
    Source (that isn't a pathetic WashPost/NTY shit-smear article).
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Really drives home one of my underlying suspicions on why so many are renouncing their US citizenship the last few years, I swear Drudge has a news article up every half year showing record numbers of them.
    renouncing their US citizenship is dumb unless you have another citizenship

not its because she is a woman and its a witch hunt to get her by the gop
    I wonder who the Democrats will rally behind for the next general election if Hillary won.
    Maybe they will play the Native American card and go with Elizabeth Warren?
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    Source (that isn't a pathetic WashPost/NTY shit-smear article).
    Trump is currently in court in San Diego and New York because of fraud related to Trump University.