Page 14 of 44 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let us see how she will fare.

I personally loved the black Cap and girl Thor (she is kinda hot and it works as an interesting contrast to his brutal personality), but not Asian Hulk. I mean, Hulk being a jive kid takes away one of Hulk's key traits - his tragedy. No point in Hulk if he does not suffer.

Oh, and everybody whining? As expected. For people who are allegedly against the "SJW crybabies", you sure cry a lot.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Quote Originally Posted by Sandraudiga View Post
    So why couldn't they make a new one, rather than changing an old one?
    Because muh diversity!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Miyagie View Post
    Half Asian half African Transgender Spiderman/women
    It's WOMYN not WOMEN or WOMAN, you sexist misogynistic transphobic heteronormative cishet scumbag, check your privilege.

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys wish to live in a world without political correctness? Go to our country and enjoy.
    The shadowy Daughter of Urthona stood before red Orc,
    When fourteen suns had faintly journey'd o'er his dark abode:
    His food she brought in iron baskets, his drink in cups of iron:
    Crown'd with a helmet and dark hair the nameless female stood;

Quote Originally Posted by TheImperios View Post
    You guys wish to live in a world without political correctness? Go to our country and enjoy.
    If only it was that easy, I've wanted to move to Russia for at least 10 years now, but it's not so easy to just uproot and go at the drop of a hat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Devilyaki View Post
    Remember when super Heroes were about their cool powers and fights and stuff like that and their gender, gender identities and race were not the selling points of the characters. All these new super heroes are riding the legacy of the old cause otherwise no one would care.
    Comics, at least the major ones, have always had political/social undertones.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    So progressive!!

Yes its an agenda when they replace existing characters with this shit. No its not a problem when they make original content which is 'diversified'. But hey, white people are bad apparently and there must be diversity for the sake of diversity even if it goes against reality. I did have a chuckle at this google image...
    I don't get it, whats wrong with the picture? The picture doesn't even make sense because I assume its implying that only white people work in mission control because of the press panel? Theres all types of men, women, black, white, brown, asian in the mission control room. They literally showed it TV.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post

- - - Updated - - -

I don't get it, whats wrong with the picture? The picture doesn't even make sense because I assume its implying that only white people work in mission control because of the press panel? Theres all types of men, women, black, white, brown, asian in the mission control room. They literally showed it TV.
    Yes but the 6 leading people involved were white yet google showed them as multiple races in what seems to be nothing more but to please diversification. They should have been represented as they actually are.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    Indeed. If you don't get the political undertones of the Xmen, you're not paying enough attention.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Quote Originally Posted by Moon-Man View Post
    Fucking pathetic. Comics, games and even movies, are being RUINED JUST because of the Political Correctness Agenda.

Ironman is a MAN, no amount of SJW bitching, crying will ever change that for me. Ironman was the only dude I liked about Marvel, and maybe Logan (Wolverine). Let me gues, Wolverine will be a transgender next right? Fucking Pathetic Marvel. Utter Pathetic.

And you supporters, go to hell. Fucking Liberal Degenerates.
    Again, Wolverine is currently a woman. I think "Logan" died recently.

P.S. His name is actually James Howlett :P
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Remember when super Heroes were about their cool powers and fights and stuff like that and their gender, gender identities and race were not the selling points of the characters. All these new super heroes are riding the legacy of the old cause otherwise no one would care.
    So...in the 50s? I mean hell, the X-Men are the living embodiment of the "looking for a place a world that mistrusts, misunderstands, and hates them" idea. You're going to have a hard time convincing anyone that mutants haven't been used as analogues for pretty much any group facing bigotry. The only difference is, it kinda makes sense to hate/fear people who can shoot lasers out of their eyes...black lesbian transsexuals, not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think Marvel Comics is trying too hard to have their universe look and feel nothing like the now-more-familiar Marvel Cinematic Universe. I personally think that is a mistake and they should not be doing things like making Jane Foster the new Thor and making Amadeus Cho into the new Hulk. They should be trying to capitalize on the success of the films.

Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

Hollywood taking route towards forced SWJ and being PC, and now this in comics, is nothing sort of disgusting.

I won't be watching the new Ghostbusters film, and I sure as hell won't be even taking a note of this new Iron Man one.

15+ Year Old Account
    PC gone mad, it's ridiculous. Let's just kick this built up awesome character to the side and introduce a black women to replace the role, yeah no problems with that!

Make new characters and build them up from scratch, stop replacing the iconic heroes and characters from the comics just to attempt to bring in other people.

Inb4 the next Hulk is a disabled Mexican transsexual.

My only concern is that she's only 15, so the size of that suit is constantly going to be changing over the next 6-10 years. If Tony is making her financially, I guess it's ok, but that's still a lot of waste potential there.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Solidito View Post
    Inb4 the next Hulk is a disabled Mexican transsexual.
    They're one step ahead. The new Hulk is a wisecracking Asian who is in total control, even when he hulks out. Because he's just not that angry, that's not him...
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

I don't care if Tony Stark is passing the torch to a black girl, but I find it hilarious that the very first image Marvel released of her has her with a MASSIVE afro and big hoop earrings. Just in case you missed the fact that she's black from her skin color. Surprised they didn't have her dribbling a basketball just for good measure.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dellis0991 View Post
    Spider thing!, Spider thing!, does whatever a Spider thing does..
    How about we just turn it into a spider and never mention a gender?

It's not been said enough.

THIS ISN'T CHANGING TONY STARK.

THIS IS A NEW CHARACTER. ITS GENDER AND RACE REALLY DOESN'T MATTER

If they were retconning Tony to Tanya or something then I would understand the outrage, but this is just a new character that happens to be black. C'mon guys >.<

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    I don't care if Tony Stark is passing the torch to a black girl, but I find it hilarious that the very first image Marvel released of her has her with a MASSIVE afro and big hoop earrings. Just in case you missed the fact that she's black from her skin color. Surprised they didn't have her dribbling a basketball just for good measure.
    And in the next shot she will be eating chicken while she waits for her father to come home!

Quote Originally Posted by Mokoshne View Post
    tony can be a womans name, i am thinking Tony Collete.

so the name can still work if they want to reboot iron man as a woman.
    They don't want to reboot Iron Man as a woman, Tony Stark still exists alongside Riri.

I don't remember that time because I was born after 1941.