Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Yup, they didn't post a blog, simply for shits and giggles and to piss off players. Or, they didn't post the blog because it's not coming on the 19th.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Either July 19th or 26th
    This.

I'm leaning towards the 26th now since we've had no end of season announcement yet which is usually 2 weeks prior. Although the 19th would of been more ideal as it coincides with the BC time-walking event which would be perfect for trying out the new specs.

July 19, FFXIV release the 3.35 patch (Deep Dungeon!). Same day (Tuesday) Legion pre-patch will be released. Mark my words
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    July 19, FFXIV release the 3.35 patch (Deep Dungeon!). Same day (Tuesday) Legion pre-patch will be released. Mark my words
    But the Arena Pvp Season ending announcement!

This! And so much this, i was waiting for someone to bring it in! Blizz always do that.

THIS.
    Blizzard usually try to fuck up their competitors as much as possible it's a fact. I was thinking on july 19 as a date for pre-patch , but if you say that , now im pretty sure it will be that day.

I'd bet on precisely 30 days before Legion launch. Because it will attract a lot of resubbers, and Legion is coming with one month sub so overlapping would be a loss for the user, therefore for Blizzard.

15+ Year Old Account
    Problem is that it will fuck the pvp season up due to spec changes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

July 19th is off the table now.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    July 19th is off the table now.
    At this point I'd say it's like 99% chance 26th but 19th isn't completely off the table until after the 12th. They don't *have* to give two weeks notice for end of seasons.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    At this point I'd say it's like 99% chance 26th but 19th isn't completely off the table until after the 12th. They don't *have* to give two weeks notice for end of seasons.
    Exactly - and there is nothing in stone to say they have to give notice, 1 week would be plenty if it was to work out like that, but let's be honest - with all the key releases, the length of a 'proper' Alpha, this has all been different this time round.

Quote Originally Posted by Terran View Post
    So many people still under the auspice that a pre-patch timeframe is mandatory at all. It's not. It's not at all something they have to do. I would personally rather them focus entirely on finishing the Legion development issues, and do a prepatch 'event' a week or two before launch. Spend all the time possible fixing what NEEDS fixing and not giving people 6 weeks to play with talent changes and spam boring demon invasions.
    And you assume the pre-patch is not introducing issues of its own.
    Even with beta/PTR there are issues that come up, and not just related to stability.

We have been copying characters with mixed results.
    Or creating new ones.
    Who is to say there aren't issues yet to be discovered when a an existing character migrates across.
    Or something else.
    Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Your forgot to include the part where we blame casuals for everything because blizzard is catering to casuals when casuals got jack squat for new content the entire expansion, like new dungeons and scenarios.
    Quote Originally Posted by Reinaerd View Post
    T'is good to see there are still people valiantly putting the "Ass" in assumption.

Quote Originally Posted by Kourvith View Post
    I'd bet on precisely 30 days before Legion launch. Because it will attract a lot of resubbers, and Legion is coming with one month sub so overlapping would be a loss for the user, therefore for Blizzard.
    Legion is definitely NOT coming with one month sub

Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Legion is definitely NOT coming with one month sub
    sure about that ? oO

sadly not the 19th

sure about that ? oO
    Yes. Even ignoring that Blizz has never given time for xpacks tons of people have already bought Legion and clearly not got a month.

sure about that ? oO
    Not a single xpac has come with a month sub so far. As far as Legion goes, I have not seen a free month listed anywhere, nor have I receive a month for pre-ordering it.

Quote Originally Posted by Sonrisha View Post
    THIS.
    Blizzard usually try to fuck up their competitors as much as possible it's a fact. I was thinking on july 19 as a date for pre-patch , but if you say that , now im pretty sure it will be that day.
    FFXIV is barely competition to Blizzard.

Quote Originally Posted by Neglesh View Post
    FFXIV is barely competition to Blizzard.
    That doesn't change the fact that Blizzard usually aims to release patches and expansions matching other MMO releases.