10+ Year Old Account
    Okay i think now its Time to say this will be the first Time since Cata that i dont get Beta
    Maybe with the next Addon they will begin to again flag more Ppl and make less random Giveaways for Bots to sell them or i should play Lotto to win the Money for a Key

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    pretty useless to test them for us when the pre patch in on the ptr and people can test them for themselves.
    so salty xD

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by RippedLife View Post
    so salty xD
    if you think that was salty, then you havent read many of your own posts.

Formerly known as Arafal

A link on the previous page (4348 with the default posts per page) is giving me a security error in Chrome; error message says that it's "imageresize.org" -- unsure how legit it is but FYI ^

http://i.imgur.com/XjpKdEu.png being a screenshot

On topic.. I want prepatch, damnit!
    Last edited by Phototropic; 2016-07-07 at 11:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Phototropic View Post
    Me too. This gap is just too big.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

still no beta

I hope you will get too asap

15+ Year Old Account
    A link on the previous page (4348 with the default posts per page) is giving me a security error in Chrome; error message says that it's "imageresize.org" -- unsure how legit it is but FYI ^

http://i.imgur.com/XjpKdEu.png being a screenshot

The wait for August 2nd is unbearable indeed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not to rub it anyone's face but I've only had beta for a week or two and it's already boring me >_< Not wanting to put more time/effort into it and have to do it all again, let alone get some super awesome lucky rare drops on beta and not live

10+ Year Old Account
    if you think that was salty, then you havent read many of your own posts.
    Not even Ripped's posts get to the levels of salt the WoW forums dish out.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionality View Post
    Look, I don't post here much, like ever as you can see. But I have to say you really just need to let it go. They're just streamers. We could sit and argue all day about the pros and cons of it all, but at the end of the day even with the sizeable following streamers have it's a miniscule fraction of WoWs playerbase.

Yes it was a bad promotion but it was also Blizzard's idea. Or at least their marketing team.

And as for streamers creating too much Hype. Well, if people buy into that kind of hyperbole and try and open their present before Christmas it's their own fault. It's like blaming a wiki synopsis for ruining a book. You went looking for the goodies early, you're going to get spoilt. And even without streamers it would be out there anyways.

A better solution would be longer NDA.
    So.... which one are you?

I said I am tired of seeing them be toxic assholes. So I want to watch em burn. As usual, I stand by what I said. I am tired of these streamers getting special treatment when they have done more harm to the game than my attitude has. Blizzard only made one mistake yesterday; Calling it Demon Bounty Hunting. The rest was all on streamers who not only overhyped this shit for people, but then had the balls to go and read some of the anger they received from it, and atleast one of them handed out the keys to donators instead of doing what Blizzard had setup the contest for in the first place. Its disgusting. Its bad marketing. Its bad in general.

This isn't a case of let it go

This is a case of fix it or kill it.

Not to rub it anyone's face but I've only had beta for a week or two and it's already boring me >_< Not wanting to put more time/effort into it and have to do it all again, let alone get some super awesome lucky rare drops on beta and not live
    So what you are saying is; playing beta was a bad idea?

I'd not say that it was bad per sé, just that it's not what it's all cracked up to be; I enjoyed getting to know some of the zones and class changes, artefacts were fun, too. In reality, however, I'm a lazy sod that doesn't really like doing work the first time let alone a second time

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post
    The 2 week PVP notice should've been yesterday if that were the truth.
    Can be possible that Blizzard wanna use the Season for testing pvp changes that cames with 7.0?
    Argus in 2018 My prediction failed in part... But I'm still a Spacegoat

7+ Year Old Account
    Is there still the "Loot Specialization" option in Legion (etc. I spec Protection warrior for Heroics but want Fury gear to drop)?

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    Can be possible that Blizzard wanna use the Season for testing pvp changes that cames with 7.0?
    It is more likely that they just aren't gonna announce its end than they are gonna use a season to test changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Tartys View Post
    They wouldn't use an existing season for that.
    Changing how every class works midway through a pvp season would rightfully spark an outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by Paula Deen View Post
    So.... which one are you?

I said I am tired of seeing them be toxic assholes. So I want to watch em burn. As usual, I stand by what I said. I am tired of these streamers getting special treatment when they have done more harm to the game than my attitude has. Blizzard only made one mistake yesterday; Calling it Demon Bounty Hunting. The rest was all on streamers who not only overhyped this shit for people, but then had the balls to go and read some of the anger they received from it, and atleast one of them handed out the keys to donators instead of doing what Blizzard had setup the contest for in the first place. Its disgusting. Its bad marketing. Its bad in general.

This isn't a case of let it go

This is a case of fix it or kill it.

So what you are saying is; playing beta was a bad idea?
    I didn't follow anything the streamers did for yesterday's promotion, so I can't comment on that - but the only streamer I've ever seen be so toxic that I can't watch is heelsvbabyface. His exploring the world vids are fun, but several of his vids lately come off as though he's the whiniest drama queen I've ever encountered. When I see "Emergency Az!" I just keep on cruising, because it's bound to be a trolly overblown affair.

I do agree some of the streamers overhype (some extremely so), though, and some are total fanbois that just wear me out.

There are a few that aren't so bad I think, though. For instance people criticize Preach sometimes, but at least he doesn't hesitate to bitch about things if he thinks they suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Unir View Post
    I didn't follow anything the streamers did for yesterday's promotion, so I can't comment on that - but the only streamer I've ever seen be so toxic that I can't watch is heelsvbabyface. His exploring the world vids are fun, but several of his vids lately come off as though he's the whiniest drama queen I've ever encountered. When I see "Emergency Az!" I just keep on cruising, because it's bound to be a trolly overblown affair.

I do agree some of the streamers overhype (some extremely so), though, and some are total fanbois that just wear me out.

There are a few that aren't so bad I think, though. For instance people criticize Preach sometimes, but at least he doesn't hesitate to bitch about things if he thinks they suck.
    Preach and Heelvs were not part of the event yesterday.

Deleted
    Omg i finnaly got beta!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadochi View Post
    Is there still the "Loot Specialization" option in Legion (etc. I spec Protection warrior for Heroics but want Fury gear to drop)?
    Yes, its still there. But it is mostly meaningless as the only spec specific items in wod were the offset items like neck/rings/cloak. But none of those items have primary stats anymore and bonus armor isnt a stat that you can get on rolls (that ive seen anyway).

The one use the loot spec setting does have in Legion is for determining the type of relics you get from quest/doss drops. Relics are in many cases artifact specific.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-07-07 at 12:39 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Of the streamers involved yesterday, the only one that I wish Blizzard would distance itself from permanently is Swifty.

As for the others, the only ones I tuned into specifically for the event were Sloot and Sparty, and they did a good and honest job. Sloot spent two hours doing nothing but choosing entries at random and giving away keys, and promised to give away more today based on artistic merit. Sparty actually went above and beyond by creating a huge event beyond just the #spartybounty, leading his own on-stream team around the world killing demons and challenging his viewers to kill demons in the same places and post with special hashtags for more chances.

So I am just kinda like, who is being a toxic asshole here? They're a bunch of guys who stream. Maybe one was a toxic asshole once or whatever, but all WoW streamers are not some amorphous blob, just like not all raiders are an amorphous blob or pvpr are an amorphous blob. I get that there are people who don't like streaming subculture and to be honest I dislike it myself; in fact I dislike the subculture more than the streamers, I guess. I'm too old for that shit. But I am old enough to watch someone like Sloot (to give just one example) and see that he's honest, at the very least, and doesn't deserve to be called a "toxic asshole" by forum harpies.