Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    If it doesn't download for you - expand the Options dropdown below the game logo and manually Check for Updates, worked for me

(greyed out since I'm already downloading)
    Last edited by Spray; 2016-07-07 at 12:35 PM. Reason: added image

Quote Originally Posted by Noobadin View Post
    Is my 660 going to be enough for leegun
    Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post
    Youll have no problem if you do the 7.0 prepatch events. They give out 700 gear.
    He meant his Graphics Card!

And yes it will be enough Noobadin.

Quote Originally Posted by Maulzy View Post
    Anybody else's WOW folder sitting at around 49.7gb..!?!

Not surprising - the game is in it's 6th(?) expansion and tons of content!

without screenshots, addons and logs mine is at 51,4GB

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Pickynerd View Post

Shadows kill it for most people, but it's so hard to play with the little black circle "shadow".

I have found, that shadows and SSAO (HBAO+), as well as object draw distance (only in open world) are the most demanding options you can alter.

The time between the background download of a prepatch and its installation, in the last 4 expansions, was of 18-32 days and the time between pre-patch and expansion never was inferior to 27 days. So i think the pre-pathch should be 07/26/2016 or 08/02/2016.

Deleted
    Patch is d/ling very fast on my end here. Seems like 27. July or 03. August will be the big date. I am quite happy if it's latter, the prepatch will make the Garrisons pretty useless :/.

Well, at least I can thoroughly test all Speccs for my Warlock and go through all Talent Options, and decide which will be my mainspecc for Legion ;D.

Why the hell is the downloading soooooooo deam slow??.... ..like there are only some questline(s) and what els????

Quote Originally Posted by Wilfred View Post
    Why the hell is the downloading soooooooo deam slow??.... ..like there are only some questline(s) and what els????
    Erm.. just some questlines? You do realise the whole expansion content is installed right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ReVnX View Post
    Blizzard announces the ending of a PvP season with a 2 week notice. The season ends before or when the Pre-patch hits. Therefore we need a season end announcement 2 weeks before the pre-patch. If they keep their usual schedule, 19th of July is out.
    Is that a rule or something? It makes sense to end it before pre patch since all the classes will be drastically changing and what not, but TD ultimately blizzards decision as to whether they want to adhere to that two week notice. I don't even know what a pvp "season" is, so feel free to ignore me. ������

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    I have a 560 TI and can do Ultra 10 at 40-50 FPS...
    I have a ASUS GTX 660 and it plays Legion at 60fps at high with some settings on ultra.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard announces the ending of a PvP season with a 2 week notice. The season ends before or when the Pre-patch hits. Therefore we need a season end announcement 2 weeks before the pre-patch. If they keep their usual schedule, 19th of July is out.
    seasons are all but pointless in legion anyways considering pvp and pve gear are the same.
    Last edited by Unholyground; 2016-07-07 at 02:20 PM.

Honestly, if you where not in the first 2 waves of Beta invites you where left out. I don't mean the mmo-champ giveaways either.

This is a ridiculous joke, i need to watch someone play wow and tell me to take pictures of some npc to get a Beta key 2 weeks before pre-patch hits? I would much rather see Blizz not wasting time, and "minimal" effort on this and maybe they could spend some time doing paper work to fire Chris Metzen just like Ghostcrawler.

Hmm.. Seems I now have beta access without winning any contests, Another wave went out?

Does anyone know if the client will include the Legion ingame cinematics and if data miners are going to find them anytime soon?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Scroolooseuk View Post
    Does anyone know if the client will include the Legion ingame cinematics and if data miners are going to find them anytime soon?
    Judging by what they did when WoD was in beta, Blizzard will add the in-game cinematics last and then put the videos up on their YouTube channel.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

They are testing the legion launch on the beta servers today.

For those that have slow downloads, check the install settings. Set future patch installs to zero (unlimited). Will help it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kilmir View Post
    The download speed is fake. I have 150 MBit (18.75 MB/s max) internet and WoW is claiming it's downloading at 21 MB/s. I'm guessing it's the same "bug" that Steam used to have where compressed files are downloaded and then unpacked; speed indicating the amount of unpacked data that is written to your hard disc.
    I DL at 6.5 MB/S but it's download 8+ for me.. steam does the same thing more than my max

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pok5 View Post
    Did you changed in Battlenet app settings "Game install/update" tab and scroll down and Future Patch data to "0" (unlimited speed). It's set 100 kbps as default.
    I put the 0 there and it stopped to download completely.

Deleted
    Sadly, that never happened
    But it did, i read it myself before it was removed. You are free to believe whatever you want ofcourse, but you got your end of season notice now if that makes you more happy.

Quote Originally Posted by DesMephisto View Post
    My computer is better than yours. #Laugh
    #Laugh all right, at your self, for being delusional.

I love the comics before patch BUT when blizzard will hire someone who can actually draw? This is so ugly .... Like last time for WoD I don't get it. Ugly as hell every pics.