10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Torgent View Post
    My neighborhood resulted in 8 pokemon, best of which being an eevee. Will play around more tomorrow and see what my town has.
    I snagged an eevee in the park my daughter likes to play at.
    Any idea if the same type of Pokemon frequent the area they've been caught?
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    I snagged an eevee in the park my daughter likes to play at.
    Any idea if the same type of Pokemon frequent the area they've been caught?
    I believe so because if you look at the pokemon, it shows you where you caught it. Likely so you can tell friends that if they are looking for something specific, it's there.

10+ Year Old Account
    I believe so because if you look at the pokemon, it shows you where you caught it. Likely so you can tell friends that if they are looking for something specific, it's there.
    Sweet!
    Might have to take her to the park (which is a pokestop as well) and toss up a couple lures

Quote Originally Posted by WskyDK View Post
    Sweet!
    Might have to take her to the park (which is a pokestop as well) and toss up a couple lures
    I wouldn't waste the lures for that right away. Might find one pretty easily!

10+ Year Old Account
    I wouldn't waste the lures for that right away. Might find one pretty easily!
    I already got one, I just want more now to trade to the prof. for eevee candies

I'm so jealous right now..

No Intel chip compatibility makes me sad.

No playing on my ASUS devices.

10+ Year Old Account
    *looks at windows phone*.. cries.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account

Need 1 more Pidgey and I can evolve my Pidgeotto to a Pidgeot.

Quote Originally Posted by vespian View Post
    me and a colleague have our desks on top of two pokemon stops. We literally have over 250 pokeballs from just 4hours and that's including catches. It's a bitter pill that my house is actually located nowhere near one (well, a few streets), so i guess i'll just drive to the harbour

can't wait to support the red gym, though the blue gym has a 300cp pokemon guarding it. Splendid.

Quite brilliant to see lots of people gathering around a gym that's like the gas station at the side of a major traffic highway. There were more people holding up their phones than i expected :d
    fffffffff i hate you

EDIT: woke up this morning at 6am after the game was down last night just to find the free gym near my hous was taken lolololol.

Anyway gym at workplace has been taken too, but guarded by a PL10 pidgey. I'm going there right now, and park my PL262 spearow.
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

Servers been down all day for me. I went for a walk down to the beach only to find that out. Waste of exercise.

Woke up and caught a horsea in my bathroom and a meowth in my kitchen. Also someone has nabbed two of the gyms near my house.

Deleted
    Got to play todat since the servers seemed down yesterday. Seems like an enjoyable game but I don't really understand the catching system. When's the best time to throw the pokeball?

Literally full of blue players all around the usual places. (includes my gf and friends) so i just created another account to log in and change team.
    It sucks, but since gyms are very scarce around here, eeither it was one vs all or reroll.

I lost a couple of very strong pokemons, but in the end it's been half a day of progress only (not counting all the downtime).
    Non ti fidar di me se il cuor ti manca.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm so excited to play this, but I can't go anywhere with all this lightning around

But inside I had a Charmander on my table, a Pidgey on my stairs, and an Eevee on my bed, with a Venonat nearby (in the rain). Waiting not so patiently for rain to stop so I can comb my neighborhood. Probably going to have to drive to find a Pokestop though, I live in a really rural neighborhood.
    Mafia History

Mafia 2/2 | Town 6/9 | SK/Cult 1/2

10+ Year Old Account
    So sick of these BS separate release dates for games...
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lurkingPeanut View Post
    Got to play todat since the servers seemed down yesterday. Seems like an enjoyable game but I don't really understand the catching system. When's the best time to throw the pokeball?
    Press the pokeball and hold and then when the green ring is the biggest possible you throw, you'll still have to throw it properly though

Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    In this day and age of the internet, international communication and digital downloads separate release dates are archaic
    Last edited by mmocf1858d9362; 2016-07-07 at 02:22 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blade Wolf View Post
    Tell me about it ._.

Apparently there's a way to force download it, but I tried and it doesn't work well at all, at least not for me. But it did for my friend. Just google the app then get it through a link that says apk or something and it just might download. However I don't know if it's just a UK thing or if it works in other places, or if it works at all. Just something to put out there I guess if anyone wants to try =p

It better be available by tomorrow at the least though, if JAP/AUS got it 5th, and USA got it today, UK better get it by tomorrow (as well as the rest of the world for you guys too <3 ) or I will be sad of the wait.

10+ Year Old Account
    ...And I keep getting swarmed by Zubats in my home. Not using incense either.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Amber Lemur View Post
    Tell me about it ._.

Apparently there's a way to force download it, but I tried and it doesn't work well at all, at least not for me. But it did for my friend. Just google the app then get it through a link that says apk or something and it just might download. However I don't know if it's just a UK thing or if it works in other places, or if it works at all. Just something to put out there I guess if anyone wants to try =p

It better be available by tomorrow at the least though, if JAP/AUS got it 5th, and USA got it today, UK better get it by tomorrow (as well as the rest of the world for you guys too <3 ) or I will be sad of the wait.

http://www.apkpolice.com/app/pokemon...download-free/