Every now and again I see a very low character camping Oondasta. If they tag the boss do they also get loot? even at lev1?

Quote Originally Posted by Bathrezz View Post
    Every now and again I see a very low character camping Oondasta. If they tag the boss do they also get loot? even at lev1?
    Yes they do. People are doing it with Galleon and Nalak too. They just can't learn the mount I think, since they're restricted level 20 for Oon/Gall and whatever level cloud serpent mounts are.
    Mount Count: 378. Newest addition: Arcadian War Derple
    Pet Count: 859 (678 at Max Level)
    (Last updated 21st July 2017)
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...iniegun/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    If you're daft enough to get to the kill number some people do, by using such extreme tactics. Levelling a toon to learn it is pittance

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Aumi View Post
    Is worldbosses from mop soloable as a warlock?
    They are soloable with maybe an exception of Sha.

Deleted
    Not rare or anything, but conquered my fear of getting scammed and bought HC Mannoroth/Archimonde kill for the mount, so that's a feat of itself! :P Mount number 333, 303 if go by statistics.. When think about it, not entirely sure which to go after.

Edit: Whey, turning in mount quest got me exalted with Cenarion Circle, double gains! lol

Went to ICC on a whim this morning, just before the reset, and lo and behold, an undead Pegassi dropped

Second time a whole new 100 dinged gets a mount on the first run. My warrior that hit 100 last got Flametalon on it's first run :d

Finally! wish it was jikun but oh well mount 330!

Deleted
    Cmon Ji-Kun, drop your pretty mount already, I dont want to kill you anymore, 135 kills ish (125 rarity, but not counting laptop kills) is enough Just causing me pain to see you die each time

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

Only took over 3500 attempts but HOORAY!

#336, only Nalak left now

This is awesome, big congrats - well deserved!

Quote Originally Posted by TacoCatt View Post
    DREAMS DO COME TRUE.

Only took over 3500 attempts but HOORAY!

#336, only Nalak left now

Gratz im only at 2353 trys still grinding

Got it by finally buying the yak.

Plus referred myself a couple time with the movie codes (still need to to get the zebra. Plus still have 3 codes)
    Last edited by Alfakennyone; 2016-07-07 at 11:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rathoric View Post
    I gave in and bought Alani off the Black Market, did not fancy days or even weeks of farming Skyshards with my current luck. I do not regret this decision

Dragon Soul Farming is slowing draining my will to live, close to 100 attempts with 4 Characters farming it each week and no mount luck out of the 3
    I'm down to 4 runs a week, was at 11-12 for most of WoD so yeah, it's painful. I just need Blazing Drake too, already seen one Life-Binders get deleted.
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

10+ Year Old Account
    If you only need the Blazing you can just use a Deathwing save on one of your alts to make it a very quick run.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    If you only need the Blazing you can just use a Deathwing save on one of your alts to make it a very quick run.
    Can you elaborate on this? How does this work?

10+ Year Old Account
    Get a save on an alt you don't care about where you clear out the raid except last boss. (so kill spine of deathwing, but not deathwing himself)

- Log the character you want to do Deathwing on
    - Create a premade with auto invite
    - Log the alt with the save and join that premade
    - Log the character to kill Deathwing
    - Delist premade and kick any random joiners
    - Convert to raid
    - Zone in and accept raid (7/8 dead)
    - Kill Deathwing
    - Remove alt from group

-Rinse and repeat for other toons

This will extend your alts lockout to the toon you want to kill Deathwing on, but won't cause your alt to get saved to Deathwing. Repeat it 20 times a week (or whatever) and you will only need to kill Deathwing, not clear the entire raid. Then every week remember to extend the lockout on the alt (type /raidinfo and extend/reactive dragon soul lockout).

There are limitations with regards to heroic only and shit, but for Deathwing Normal (which blazing drake drops on) you'll have no issues.

You can use this for lockouts for Ragnaros normal, Yogg-Saron, Arthas, Elegon, Horridon, Ji'Khun, Ultraxion.

You might have trouble with the group delisting as you log between characters due to the bug with auto-invite where a flood of people can cause a group to delist, if that happens to annoy you, you can set it to manual invite, but it requires more character login swaps.

Having both your toons in cities/garrison will speed up logging out.

Think that about covers every step. If you need to do it for multiple raids you can set them all up on the same alt too, quite handy. I tend to save my lockouts on my priest.

7+ Year Old Account
    thank you heh thats quite a lot of things to do but worth it in the end
    Last edited by Skylarking; 2016-07-08 at 03:56 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's a very short process once you get the hang of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    You can use this for lockouts for Ragnaros normal, Yogg-Saron, Arthas, Elegon, Horridon, Ji'Khun, Ultraxion.
    I don't suppose (hope) this works for Garrosh''s mount?