Page 39 of 52 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Kill Command and Dire Frenzy etc puts threat on the hunter though, not the pet. its easy to test, send pet out, stop shooting and hit kill command without MD. see mob run to you

Edit: Just tested this again, seems to be working and placing threat on the pet
    Last edited by Bladeweaver; 2016-07-05 at 04:40 PM. Reason: correction to earlier statement

Deleted
    It feels like an even more boring spec than live imo too.

I hope they add glyphs to change stamped aestheticaly. It was great to summon a pack of wolves or a flock of quimeras. Now unless legion takes place entirely in the great Plains of Africa it looks incredibly dumb.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AthiestKitten View Post
    On PTR, dire beast isn't reducing Bestial Wrath's CD by 35, only 15. Even when switching talents back and re-logging. Is it like this on beta and will it hopefully be addressed before the patch?
    Seems like a tooltip error. Will be 15s.

Quote Originally Posted by Varony View Post
    Seems like a tooltip error. Will be 15s.
    Oh okay! I figured as much, would've been a nice little buff when using Bestial Wrath talent if it was actually 35 seconds,

BM damage seems good. Watching a raid test stream and they're doing 350,000 to 400,000 DPS. Placing 3rd and 4th.
    Last edited by AdrianCC100; 2016-07-05 at 11:27 PM.

Obnoxious Patriots Fan Darth Belichick's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Kinda fucked up that # crunch huh? Already back to MoP #s. Hell, that's mid MoP #s already.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    Kinda fucked up that # crunch huh? Already back to MoP #s. Hell, that's mid MoP #s already.
    They certainly are, but they have also mentioned just recently that next expansion they'd be doing another crunch, so it'll be going back down again after legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Belichick View Post
    "fucked up" Implies "Go a few more expansions and squish again" wasn't the plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Oldy View Post
    Totaly agree on this one. Pet on beta realy feals like tissue, when you pull few mobs u can barely keep him alive with mend/exilerate and when you try to kill elite or rare spawn it gets moled so hard i usualy have to res him few times untill mob is dead... It was never weak like this and it realy feals bad.
    What type of rare mob are you trying to kill? Every one of the "star" rares I've come across have not even made me sweat my pet with mend and if needed exhilaration. Now if you're trying to kill the Warden ones then yeah they might hit harder (especially the ones designed for 5 man groups) but if you're constantly having to rez your pet you need to really examine what you're doing. Make sure they're tenacity and spec into Aspect of the Beast to reduce their dmg taken. Your pet should not be dying multiple times for a rare mob unless you're trying to solo one designed for 5 people.

Question for those that have played a BM Hunter on beta with raid level gear/stats instead of the lvl 110 pvp template. Does the spec still feel super slow when having ~4% Haste vs. ~20% Haste?

With the 110 pvp template toon I can force it to be sped up by taking Chimaera Shot and Killer Cobra, but I still end up sitting there with nothing to do sometimes.

Thanks.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caladia View Post
    Question for those that have played a BM Hunter on beta with raid level gear/stats instead of the lvl 110 pvp template. Does the spec still feel super slow when having ~4% Haste vs. ~20% Haste?

With the 110 pvp template toon I can force it to be sped up by taking Chimaera Shot and Killer Cobra, but I still end up sitting there with nothing to do sometimes.

Thanks.
    There really isnt a lot to do other than managing bestial wrath and pop dire beast. Thats BM.

I know there's not a lot to do overall, but does it at least flow better with higher Haste levels of raid gear over the lower Haste levels of PvP gear?

Deleted
    What talents are the best and what is the recommended rotation for bm please?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by psycho-sonic View Post
    What talents are the best and what is the recommended rotation for bm please?
    bm doesnt have a rotation, it has a priority whack-a-mole system:

BW > Dire Beast > Crows/Barrage > Kill Command > Cobra Shot

Artifact & Stampede when there is multiple enemies if possible otherwise use on cd after dire beast?

edit: i was asleep the order is Dire Beast > BW > Crows/Barrage > Kill Command > Cobra Shot or something like that.
    Last edited by mmoc8773a6c500; 2016-07-07 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post

Artifact & Stampede when there is multiple enemies if possible otherwise use on cd after dire beast?
    Thank you my friend. And which talents are the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Wootylicious View Post

Wouldn't Dire Beast be above BW in the priority since you want to use that to reduce the CD on BW? Probably some rules around that, like if less than 10 seconds remain on BW cd then hold off on it to Dire Beast, otherwise BW. Also, I think KC is higher priority than Barrage as its the highest dmg contributor.

I don't have Beta but that's my experience on the PTR

From what I've seen from "top parses" it looks like Dire Stable (maybe), Stomp, Posthaste, One with Pack, Binding, Barrage, Stampede

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stupud View Post
    Wouldn't Dire Beast be above BW in the priority since you want to use that to reduce the CD on BW? Probably some rules around that, like if less than 10 seconds remain on BW cd then hold off on it to Dire Beast, otherwise BW. Also, I think KC is higher priority than Barrage as its the highest dmg contributor.

I don't have Beta but that's my experience on the PTR

From what I've seen from "top parses" it looks like Dire Stable (maybe), Stomp, Posthaste, One with Pack, Binding, Barrage, Stampede
    yeah dire beast before bw ( bw isn't on gcd ) so you can just make 1 button for it.

Deleted
    Thank's again to you both

Don't know if anyone noticed this but our 20/20 artifact trait now also increases the damage of our main pet. Pretty glad about this, was very concerned about it only affecting Hati